Monday, May 18, 2015

A MIRACLE WORKING GOD


 God Is Not Dead

And at that time Hanani the seer came to Asa king of Judah, and said to him: "Because you have relied on the king of Syria, and have not relied on the LORD your God, therefore the army of the king of Syria has escaped from your hand. "Were the Ethiopians and the Lubim not a huge army with very many chariots and horsemen? Yet, because you relied on the LORD, He delivered them into your hand.  "For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him. In this you have done foolishly; therefore from now on you shall have wars." 2 Chronicles 16:7-9

"God, who made the world and everything in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands. "Nor is He worshiped with men's hands, as though He needed anything, since He gives to all life, breath, and all things.  "And He has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined their preappointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings, "so that they should seek the Lord, in the hope that they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us;  "for in Him we live and move and have our being, as also some of your own poets have said, 'For we are also His offspring.' Acts 17:24-28

God, Who made the world and everything in it and sustains it and He is Lord of heaven and earth, is not dead even though men and demons may think or wish so! He is still a miracle working God who shows Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him. However those who have done foolishly will find Him to be their adversary, not their friend! For those who believe and are His, He is still a great, good, kind, loving and compassionate God and friend as well as a Mighty Man of War and the Judge of all the earth! And His word is unchanging:

" '   Rise, take your journey, and cross over the River Arnon. Look, I have given into your hand Sihon the Amorite, king of Heshbon, and his land. Begin to possess it, and engage him in battle. 'This day I will begin to put the dread and fear of you upon the nations under the whole heaven, who shall hear the report of you, and shall tremble and be in anguish because of you.' Deuteronomy 2:24-25

"The LORD kills and makes alive; He brings down to the grave and brings up.  The LORD makes poor and makes rich; He brings low and lifts up. He raises the poor from the dust And lifts the beggar from the ash heap, To set them among princes And make them inherit the throne of glory. "For the pillars of the earth are the LORD'S, And He has set the world upon them. He will guard the feet of His saints, But the wicked shall be silent in darkness. "For by strength no man shall prevail.  The adversaries of the LORD shall be broken in pieces; From heaven He will thunder against them. The LORD will judge the ends of the earth. "He will give strength to His king, And exalt the horn of His anointed."  1 Samuel 2:6-10

Shepherd boy David, who was anointed by Samuel after King Saul disobeyed the Lord (1 Samuel 16:3), knew of Hannah’s proclamation that the adversaries of the LORD shall be broken in pieces;  From heaven He will thunder against them. The LORD will judge the ends of the earth. "He will give strength to His king, And exalt the horn of His anointed.  As a result David didn’t run from the battle with Goliath but ran to the battle!  The bible records for our profit David’s faith confession and actions:

Then David said to the Philistine, "You come to me with a sword, with a spear, and with a javelin. But I come to you in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied.  "This day the LORD will deliver you into my hand, and I will strike you and take your head from you. And this day I will give the carcasses of the camp of the Philistines to the birds of the air and the wild beasts of the earth, that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel. "Then all this assembly shall know that the LORD does not save with sword and spear; for the battle is the LORD'S, and He will give you into our hands." 1 Samuel 17:45-47

As a result David brought down Goliath in a very unusual way he took out a stone and he slung it and struck the Philistine in his forehead, so that the stone sank into his forehead, and Goliath fell on his face to the earth.  David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone, and struck the Philistine and killed him. But there was no sword in the hand of David. As a result David ran and stood over the Philistine, took his sword and drew it out of its sheath and killed him, and cut off his head with it. And when the Philistines saw that their champion was dead, they fled. Then the men of Israel and Judah arose and shouted, and pursued the Philistines as far as the entrance of the valley and to the gates of Ekron. And the wounded of the Philistines fell along the road to Shaaraim, even as far as Gath and Ekron. Then the children of Israel returned from chasing the Philistines, and they plundered their tents.

There is no victory outside of battle or in not facing and engaging the enemy dead on whomever or whatever enemy might be. The anointed ones must make a confession of faith and then do whatever it takes to get the victory through the wisdom, strength, faith and power that God provides!  Doing nothing about any enemy is never a solution to any problem or challenge including just praying about things.  Faith without works is dead and useless but God’s word is unchanging:

And what more shall I say? For the time would fail me to tell of Gideon and Barak and Samson and Jephthah, also of David and Samuel and the prophets:  who through faith subdued kingdoms, worked righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions,  quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, became valiant in battle, turned to flight the armies of the aliens. Hebrews 11:32-34

For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy

Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God. And we have known and believed the love that God has for us. God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him. Love has been perfected among us in this: that we may have boldness in the day of judgment; because as He is, so are we in this world. There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.  We love Him because He first loved us. 1 John 4:15-19

Yes, God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind and we are to swing the sword of the Spirit, the Word of God, against the devil telling him what God’s word says about a matter and not what things appear to be like. When he brings sickness upon us we tell him “by Jesus stripes we are healed and God is our healer.” When he brings troubles and problems upon us we tell him “the Lord is our deliverer and a very present help in time of trouble.” When he brings fear and doubt upon us we tell him “God has not given us the Spirit of fear and He makes our way perfect.” As a Christian, there are fights of faith we must fight in this life by declaring that what we have not seen is ours (Romans 4:17.) Despite the pressure, we must make a confession of faith and maintain our confession, that we are a success, we are the healed of God, and we are rich in Jesus Name and live our life to the fullest in victory. Hence are some suggested confessions:

Lord, in the name of Jesus, I thank You for my deliverance from blindness, sickness, diseases, debt, oppression, shame, sin, lusts, lack, poverty, defeat, despair, failure and unbelief and  that you have given me faith, hope, prosperity and love which is wrapped up in Jesus Christ. Your Word says that I am to owe no man anything but to love him. Your word says you have become unto me all things. As I continue to build my faith in this area, I fully expect to receive much unexpected income(s), answers, miracles and debt cancellation and great and wonderful healings and miracles and deliverance and blessings including financial breakthroughs.

I confess for the glory of God in Jesus name I am wealthy and prosperous and victorious and more than a conqueror in every area of my life. I confess that all my needs are met and my storehouses overflow with abundance and that I am a great and true and holy man/woman of God.

In Jesus name I come against all oppression in my life and declare that I have supernatural protection against the onslaughts of the enemy. In the name of Jesus I command the angels of God to go now and bring to pass my financial and physical soundness and wholeness and blessings and provisions and prosperity. I confess I am a wise and faithful and good steward; therefore, I walk in manifested abundance and debt-freedom daily. Your Word says that You delight in the prosperity of Your servants. As I serve You with my finances, I declare that I have my harvest of debt-deliverance right now. Amen!

In the name of Jesus, I confess that right now I'm out of debt, my needs are met and I have plenty more to put in store. I walk in abundance and good health daily. Lord, Your Word says that it is Your will for me to prosper and excel in every area of my life. Because I am a faithful and wise steward over my finances, the wealth of the wicked is being transferred into my hands. I know what to do with it because I place You first in all things. You direct my path and give me wisdom to manage what You have placed in my hands. As a believer, I am blessed to be a blessing until all families of the earth have been blessed.  I am a distribution center. I am a money magnet. Money cometh to me now! I command unexpected and expected income to come my way. Lord, I receive Your blessing-Your power to get wealth-right now. In Jesus' name, Amen!

In the name of Jesus, I declare that I have a blood-bought right to answered prayer. The Word of God is my guarantee. Father, by prayer, supplication and with thanksgiving, I can make my requests known to You. You hear the prayer of the righteous and answer them. Your eyes are on me and Your ears are open to hear my prayers. I am connected to Christ Jesus, and I am anointed. In everything I do I am more than a conqueror. Because I abide in You, and Your Word abides in me, I see the manifestation of answered prayer. When I speak Your Word, it does not return without accomplishing what it was sent to do Amen and amen.

Lord, I thank You that I walk in favor with man and with You. Wherever I go and whatever I do, Your favor goes before me. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous person avails much. Therefore, I believe I receive what I pray for right now. In Jesus' name, Amen!

In the name of Jesus, I do not neglect my great salvation-soteria. I declare that I am established in "protection, preservation, prosperity, promotions, provisions, soundness, healing, deliverance and the ministry of angels." I do not fear. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. Every tongue that rises up against me, I will condemn, for it is my heritage. I loose my angels to bring me great wealth, perfect health, great anointings, total victories, houses, lands, cars and boats and every good thing and especially my miracle ministry.

Thank You, Lord, for being my help in the time of trouble. When I call, You answer me. You are always with me. You deliver and honor me. No evil ever comes near my dwelling. With a long and prosperous life You will show me Your salvation.

I declare that the healing power of God is flowing through my body right now.  I declare that every organ, tissue, cell and system in my body functions in the perfection to which God created it to function. I command all infection and abnormality in my body to cease and die and pass out now never to return in Jesus Name. Divine health is restored into my body in Jesus Name. I rebuke every ear deafness blindness sickness disease and spirit of infirmity and command it to go away and not come back in Jesus name I speak the Word of God in Jesus name that by Jesus stripes I am healed and it will not return to me void.

I am established in Your Word. I declare that I am preserved from trouble. I overcome trouble by the blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony. I am established in righteousness through Jesus. As the redeemed of the Lord, I declare this to be so right now. In Jesus' name, I command and loose Your angels to go forth now and bring these confession to pass in my life. I believe and I have received the manifestation of these promises and your great and wonderful miracle working power.

EXTRACT FROM Let God Arise
http://walthope.tripod.com/arise.htm
http://walthope.wordpress.com
https://plus.google.com/u/0/100302133262254344211/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment