Thursday, October 22, 2015

HEALING AND RESTORATION

 GOD IS ALSO A GOD OF RESTORATION

Jesus Christ loved us and gave Himself up for us, a slain offering and sacrifice to God. He came not only to restore us to God but to restore us all that we had lost in the Garden of Eden including being heirs of the kingdom and sons of God  He came to give us  life so that His life  also may be manifested in our mortal flesh.  He came to restore to us the years that the swarming locust has eaten…" (Joel 2:25). Yes, God loves to restore what has been devoured in our lives. That's His specialty. In the process of restoration God brings the object of restoration back in a better way than was its former state and He increases it and multiplies it. He always likes to add more just like He did for Job. When God restored Job, He gave unto Job—double (Job 42:10). That's just the nature of God. God’s word is unchanging:
    "Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character; and character, hope. Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us" Romans 5:1–5.

My brethren, take the prophets, who spoke in the name of the Lord, as an example of suffering and patience. Indeed we count them blessed who endure. You have heard of the perseverance of Job and seen the end intended by the Lord-that the Lord is very compassionate and merciful. James 5:10-11

When the devil comes to kill, steal and destroy, God has set forever in eternity that we must get back sevenfold. And God will restore us in a better way than we were at first and then He will increase and multiply what was stolen. That's our God because God is good. And for anyone that gives up houses, lands, brothers, sisters, possessions in this life time for the sake of the gospel, God will restore back one hundredfold now! (Mark 10:29, 30). The Lord does abundantly above what we can ask. He does abundantly above what we can think (Eph. 3:20).  When we stand in faith and believe that God is hugely enthusiastic about wanting to bring restoration into our lives, we truly honor Him.

Our Father in heaven is good and He is the Great Restorer. We should have high hopes about that and believe it, no matter what happens. Believe that God not only wants to restore what has been robbed and plundered in our life and in other people’s lives, but He also wants to add blessings to that which is restored. “Blessings are on the head of the righteous…” (Proverbs 10:6). That’s our head!

WHAT YOU BELIEVE IS IMPORTANT BECAUSE IT WILL DETERMINE YOUR PROSPERITY AND VICTORY OR THE LACK THERE OFF

Matthew 9:27 When Jesus departed from there, two blind men followed Him, crying out and saying, "Son of David, have mercy on us!"
28 And when He had come into the house, the blind men came to Him. And Jesus said to them, "Do you believe that I am able to do this?" They said to Him, "Yes, Lord."
29 Then He touched their eyes, saying, "According to your faith let it be to you."
30 And their eyes were opened. And Jesus sternly warned them, saying, "See that no one knows it."
31 But when they had departed, they spread the news about Him in all that country.

3 John 1:2 Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.
3 For I rejoiced greatly when brethren came and testified of the truth that is in you, just as you walk in the truth.
4 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. 

WE CAN HAVE PEACE HEALING BLESSINGS RESTORATION AND PROSPERITY


I will love You, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.  I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised;  So shall I be saved from my enemies. Psalm 18:1-3

Bless the LORD, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name!  Bless the LORD, O my soul,  And forget not all His benefits: Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases, Who redeems your life from destruction,  Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies,  Who satisfies your mouth with good things, So that your youth is renewed like the eagle's. The LORD executes righteousness  And justice for all who are oppressed. Psalm 103:1-6

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. Hebrews 13:8

Yes, Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever and so are His benefits. He still forgives all our iniquities, heals all our diseases, redeems our life from destruction,  crowns us with loving-kindness and tender mercies,  satisfies our mouth with good things, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's. He still executes righteousness and justice for all who are oppressed. He still is the everlasting God, the LORD, and the Creator of the ends of the earth, who neither faints nor is weary.  His understanding is unsearchable. He still gives power to the weak, and to those who have no might He increases strength. And those who wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint. His word is unchanging:
But Zion said, "The LORD has forsaken me, And my Lord has forgotten me."  "Can a woman forget her nursing child,  And not have compassion on the son of her womb?  Surely they may forget, Yet I will not forget you. See, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands; Your walls are continually before Me.  Your sons shall make haste;  Your destroyers and those who laid you waste Shall go away from you.  Lift up your eyes, look around and see;  All these gather together and come to you.
As I live," says the LORD,  "You shall surely clothe yourselves with them all as an ornament, And bind them on you as a bride does. "For your waste and desolate places,  And the land of your destruction, Will even now be too small for the inhabitants;  And those who swallowed you up will be far away.  The children you will have,  After you have lost the others, Will say again in your ears, 'The place is too small for me;  Give me a place where I may dwell.'  Then you will say in your heart, 'Who has begotten these for me, Since I have lost my children and am desolate,  A captive, and wandering to and fro?  And who has brought these up?  There I was, left alone;  But these, where were they?' " Isaiah 49:14-21

"Listen to Me, you who follow after righteousness, You who seek the LORD: Look to the rock from which you were hewn, And to the hole of the pit from which you were dug.  Look to Abraham your father,  And to Sarah who bore you;  For I called him alone,  And blessed him and increased him."   For the LORD will comfort Zion,  He will comfort all her waste places;  He will make her wilderness like Eden,  And her desert like the garden of the LORD;  Joy and gladness will be found in it,  Thanksgiving and the voice of melody.  Isaiah 52:1-3

Yes, the Lord will do for His trusting ones what no other can do. He will give them peace, healing, blessings, restoration and prosperity for He has not changed. He who called Abraham alone and blessed him and increased him will comfort His trusting ones. He will comfort all their waste places; He will make their wilderness like Eden, and their desert like the garden of the LORD; As a result joy and gladness will be found in them, as well as thanksgiving and the voice of melody. God’s word is unchanging:
Thus says the LORD: "As the new wine is found in the cluster, And one says, 'Do not destroy it,  For a blessing is in it,'  So will I do for My servants' sake, That I may not destroy them all.  I will bring forth descendants from Jacob,  And from Judah an heir of My mountains; My elect shall inherit it,  And My servants shall dwell there.  Sharon shall be a fold of flocks, And the Valley of Achor a place for herds to lie down,  For My people who have sought Me.  "But you are those who forsake the LORD, Who forget My holy mountain,  Who prepare a table for Gad,  And who furnish a drink offering for Meni. Therefore I will number you for the sword,  And you shall all bow down to the slaughter;  Because, when I called, you did not answer; When I spoke, you did not hear,  But did evil before My eyes,  And chose that in which I do not delight." 
Therefore thus says the Lord GOD:  "Behold, My servants shall eat,  But you shall be hungry;  Behold, My servants shall drink, But you shall be thirsty;  Behold, My servants shall rejoice,  But you shall be ashamed;  Behold, My servants shall sing for joy of heart, But you shall cry for sorrow of heart,  And wail for grief of spirit.  You shall leave your name as a curse to My chosen;  For the Lord GOD will slay you,  And call His servants by another name;  So that he who blesses himself in the earth Shall bless himself in the God of truth;  And he who swears in the earth  Shall swear by the God of truth;  Because the former troubles are forgotten,  And because they are hidden from My eyes.  Isaiah 65:8-1

Heavenly Father, You have declared, "I am the Lord who heals you." You are watching over this Word to perform it. You are healing me now. Your Word is full of healing power, and I receive that power now. Your Word has the ability to produce what it says. Healing is part of Your nature. You are in me. Because You live inside of me, Your healing power is at work in me. You are my Shepherd, and I do not lack any good thing, including healing. My body is in contact with You, the Lord who heals me, and it must respond to Your healing life and nature that is at work in me. Healing is in You, and You are in me, according to John 17. Thank You, Father, because You are my healer, and You are healing me now!



GOD IS NOT DEAD  http://wp.me/p2M7AJ-2sC
JESUS IS GOD  http://wp.me/p2M7AJ-1BH
He healed them
http://wp.me/p2M7AJ-2yw
MY ROCK MY GOD  http://wp.me/p2M7AJ-2xX
YOU MUST BELIEVE GOD http://wp.me/p2M7AJ-Fc
A HEALTH AND WEALTH CHRISTIAN 
http://wp.me/p2M7AJ-24v
PREACHING LIES http://wp.me/p2M7AJ-1jM
BELIEVE IN MIRACLES  http://wp.me/p2M7AJ-2cA

No comments:

Post a Comment