Sunday, October 11, 2015

MY ROCK MY GOD

BECAUSE THE LORD

Because the LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold
- I can expect to see the goodness of the Lord in the Land of the living
- In the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion; In the secret place of His tabernacle He shall hide me; He shall set me high upon a rock.
- I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised; So shall I be saved from my enemies.
- I can expect to receive restoration for my health, my family, and my career, as i learn how the finished work of Christ which has qualified me to receive all of God's restoration for my losses!
- I can  Be Jesus-conscious throughout the day. See Him leading and guiding me in whatever I do, and i'll begin to walk in His unmerited favor, peace and wisdom.
- I have victory over every negative situation because of our Lord's love for m and His finished work at the cross (see Rom 8:37). 
- I can get ready to have my net-breaking, boat-sinking load of blessings from our Lord Jesus ( Lk 5:4, 6).
- I can pPlace my confidence and trust in the Lord, and not in man's opinions ( Ps 118:8). 
- I can know that the God of the universe delights in giving life and showing mercy (Ps 34 ,37)
- I can receive His goodness in your life today! "You are a gracious and merciful God, slow to anger and abundant in lovingkindness, One who relents from doing harm" ( Jon 4:2).
- I can growas I    begin to rely on the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ! ( 2Pe 3:18)
-  I can receive  healing and breakthroughs as I speak  the truth of my righteousness in Christ which allows God to pour His grace and miracles into my situation
- I can enjoy all  His benefits: Who forgives all  my iniquities, Who heals all my diseases,  Who redeems  mylife from destruction, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies,
Who satisfies my mouth with good things, So that my youth is renewed like the eagle's.

Psalms 27: 
1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?
2 When the wicked came against me To eat up my flesh, My enemies and foes, They stumbled and fell.
3 Though an army may encamp against me, My heart shall not fear; Though war may rise against me, In this I will be confident.
4 One thing I have desired of the LORD, That will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the LORD All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the LORD, And to inquire in His temple.
5 For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion; In the secret place of His tabernacle He shall hide me; He shall set me high upon a rock.
6 And now my head shall be lifted up above my enemies all around me; Therefore I will offer sacrifices of joy in His tabernacle; I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to the LORD.
7 Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice! Have mercy also upon me, and answer me.
8 When You said, "Seek My face," My heart said to You, "Your face, LORD, I will seek."
9 Do not hide Your face from me; Do not turn Your servant away in anger; You have been my help; Do not leave me nor forsake me, O God of my salvation.
10 When my father and my mother forsake me, Then the LORD will take care of me.
11 Teach me Your way, O LORD, And lead me in a smooth path, because of my enemies.
12 Do not deliver me to the will of my adversaries; For false witnesses have risen against me, And such as breathe out violence.
13 I would have lost heart, unless I had believed That I would see the goodness of the LORD In the land of the living.
14 Wait on the LORD; Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the LORD!

Psalms 18:
1    I will love You, O LORD, my strength.
2    The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
3    I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised; So shall I be saved from my enemies.
4    The pangs of death surrounded me, And the floods of ungodliness made me afraid.
5    The sorrows of Sheol surrounded me; The snares of death confronted me.
6    In my distress I called upon the LORD, And cried out to my God; He heard my voice from His temple, And my cry came before Him, even to His ears.
7    Then the earth shook and trembled; The foundations of the hills also quaked and were shaken, Because He was angry.
8    Smoke went up from His nostrils, And devouring fire from His mouth; Coals were kindled by it.
9    He bowed the heavens also, and came down With darkness under His feet.
10    And He rode upon a cherub, and flew; He flew upon the wings of the wind.
11    He made darkness His secret place; His canopy around Him was dark waters And thick clouds of the skies.
12    From the brightness before Him, His thick clouds passed with hailstones and coals of fire.
13    The LORD thundered from heaven, And the Most High uttered His voice, Hailstones and coals of fire.
14    He sent out His arrows and scattered the foe, Lightnings in abundance, and He vanquished them.
15    Then the channels of the sea were seen, The foundations of the world were uncovered At Your rebuke, O LORD, At the blast of the breath of Your nostrils.
16    He sent from above, He took me; He drew me out of many waters.
17    He delivered me from my strong enemy, From those who hated me, For they were too strong for me.
18    They confronted me in the day of my calamity, But the LORD was my support.
19    He also brought me out into a broad place; He delivered me because He delighted in me.
20    The LORD rewarded me according to my righteousness; According to the cleanness of my hands He has recompensed me.
21    For I have kept the ways of the LORD, And have not wickedly departed from my God.
22    For all His judgments were before me, And I did not put away His statutes from me.
23    I was also blameless before Him, And I kept myself from my iniquity.
24    Therefore the LORD has recompensed me according to my righteousness, According to the cleanness of my hands in His sight.
25    With the merciful You will show Yourself merciful; With a blameless man You will show Yourself blameless;
26    With the pure You will show Yourself pure; And with the devious You will show Yourself shrewd.
27    For You will save the humble people, But will bring down haughty looks.
28    For You will light my lamp; The LORD my God will enlighten my darkness.
29    For by You I can run against a troop, By my God I can leap over a wall.
30    As for God, His way is perfect; The word of the LORD is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him.
31    For who is God, except the LORD? And who is a rock, except our God?
32    It is God who arms me with strength, And makes my way perfect.
33    He makes my feet like the feet of deer, And sets me on my high places.
34    He teaches my hands to make war, So that my arms can bend a bow of bronze.
35    You have also given me the shield of Your salvation; Your right hand has held me up, Your gentleness has made me great.
36    You enlarged my path under me, So my feet did not slip.
37    I have pursued my enemies and overtaken them; Neither did I turn back again till they were destroyed.
38    I have wounded them, So that they could not rise; They have fallen under my feet.
39    For You have armed me with strength for the battle; You have subdued under me those who rose up against me.
40    You have also given me the necks of my enemies, So that I destroyed those who hated me.
41    They cried out, but there was none to save; Even to the LORD, but He did not answer them.
42    Then I beat them as fine as the dust before the wind; I cast them out like dirt in the streets.
43    You have delivered me from the strivings of the people; You have made me the head of the nations; A people I have not known shall serve me.
44    As soon as they hear of me they obey me; The foreigners submit to me.
45    The foreigners fade away, And come frightened from their hideouts.
46    The LORD lives! Blessed be my Rock! Let the God of my salvation be exalted.
47    It is God who avenges me, And subdues the peoples under me;
48    He delivers me from my enemies. You also lift me up above those who rise against me; You have delivered me from the violent man.
49    Therefore I will give thanks to You, O LORD, among the Gentiles, And sing praises to Your name.
50    Great deliverance He gives to His king, And shows mercy to His anointed, To David and his descendants forevermore.

Psalms 103: 
1    Bless the LORD, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name!
2    Bless the LORD, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits:
3    Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases,
4    Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies,
5    Who satisfies your mouth with good things, So that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.
6    The LORD executes righteousness And justice for all who are oppressed.
7    He made known His ways to Moses, His acts to the children of Israel.
8    The LORD is merciful and gracious, Slow to anger, and abounding in mercy.
9    He will not always strive with us, Nor will He keep His anger forever.
10    He has not dealt with us according to our sins, Nor punished us according to our iniquities.
11    For as the heavens are high above the earth, So great is His mercy toward those who fear Him;
12    As far as the east is from the west, So far has He removed our transgressions from us.
13    As a father pities his children, So the LORD pities those who fear Him.
14    For He knows our frame; He remembers that we are dust.
15    As for man, his days are like grass; As a flower of the field, so he flourishes.
16    For the wind passes over it, and it is gone, And its place remembers it no more.
17    But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting On those who fear Him, And His righteousness to children's children,
18    To such as keep His covenant, And to those who remember His commandments to do them.
19    The LORD has established His throne in heaven, And His kingdom rules over all.
20    Bless the LORD, you His angels, Who excel in strength, who do His word, Heeding the voice of His word.
21    Bless the LORD, all you His hosts, You ministers of His, who do His pleasure.
22    Bless the LORD, all His works, In all places of His dominion. Bless the LORD, O my soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment