Friday, January 16, 2015

NO GOD


There Is No God Besides Me

"But if you indeed obey His voice and do all that I speak, then I will be an enemy to your enemies and an adversary to your adversaries.  "For My Angel will go before you and bring you in to the Amorites and the Hittites and the Perizzites and the Canaanites and the Hivites and the Jebusites; and I will cut them off.  "You shall not bow down to their gods, nor serve them, nor do according to their works; but you shall utterly overthrow them and completely break down their sacred pillars. "So you shall serve the LORD your God, and He will bless your bread and your water. And I will take sickness away from the midst of you.  "No one shall suffer miscarriage or be barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days. Exodus 23:22-26

'Now see that I, even I, am He,  And there is no God besides Me;  I kill and I make alive;  I wound and I heal;  Nor is there any who can deliver from My hand. For I raise My hand to heaven,  And say, "As I live forever,  If I whet My glittering sword,  And My hand takes hold on judgment,  I will render vengeance to My enemies, And repay those who hate Me.  I will make My arrows drunk with blood,  And My sword shall devour flesh,  With the blood of the slain and the captives,  From the heads of the leaders of the enemy." '  "Rejoice, O Gentiles, with His people; For He will avenge the blood of His servants,  And render vengeance to His adversaries;  He will provide atonement for His land and His people." Deuteronomy 33:39-43

A simple analysis of the bible shows us the obedience to God’s voice and doing all that He speaks brings the blessings of God into our lives. Jesus told us in  John  10:27 "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. And He told us in Revelation 3:20 "Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. There must be a constant fellowship with God almighty and interaction on a daily basis to hear and do what our Commander in Chief would instruct us to do.  God has a plan and purpose for every individual on this planet He has created. His word is unchanging:

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11

 "The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly. John 10:10

Contrary to what many Christians believe and practice, Christianity is not a religion based on scriptures, prophecies and deeds but a relationship with a mighty God where there is a two way communication by the Spirit. And as Christians, what we need is more of God and His Spirit and wisdom that He gives and less of ourselves and our ways.

We don’t know the mind of God and as matter of fact we don’t know much at all. We can only receive by faith all the gifts that the Father has for us and others including the gift of faith and wisdom and then use them. We must learn to speak the words that God has whispered in our hearts, and understand that He watches over His word to perform. Then we can rest in Him to do what He said He will do. God’s has promised that there will be seedtime and harvest but he has not told us when? Our responsibility after the seed falls into the ground and dies, is to continue in faith ‑yes, even in wavering faith ‑ believing that the seed of His Word will not fail to produce a bountiful crop even a hundred fold.

We must not be clever, but we must be clear. Our message is the simple Gospel, not higher consciousness. We are not helping people to get God right, but to get right with God. The Holy Spirit alone opens hearts and minds not us. But we must learn to hear God’s voice and we must learn to obey it. Not the voice of dull religion. Not the voice of our fears and prejudices.  We don't have to know everything ‑ God does. We must trust His perfect knowledge. And if we tune into His voice and obey it, He will see to it that we are used in His great purpose.

We need to learn that the Holy Spirit is not a force but a person with whom we can fellowship and interact freely at all times.  The Holy Spirit does not possess us. He honors our choices. He indwells us, and prompts us with such things as an upwelling of divine compassion. We must somehow learn to follow the prompting of compassion. God is in it. 

Yes, the Lord is a shield to all those who trust in Him. And no one is more powerful than the Lord who rides the heavens to help His trusting ones. He is the shield of their help and the sword of their majesty!  As a result their enemies whoever or whatever they might be shall submit to them, and His trusting ones shall tread down their high places. They have God’s unchanging word on it:

He sent from above, He took me; He drew me out of many waters.  He delivered me from my strong enemy, From those who hated me, For they were too strong for me.  They confronted me in the day of my calamity, But the LORD was my support.  He also brought me out into a broad place; He delivered me because He delighted in me. The LORD rewarded me according to my righteousness; According to the cleanness of my hands He has recompensed me. Psalm 18:16-20

The only one who is perfect in the universe and His work is perfect is God whose ways are justice, a God of truth and without injustice. Righteous and upright is He (Deuteronomy 32:3-4). And you don’t want to get in His way when He whets His glittering sword, and His hand takes hold on judgment. He will render vengeance to His enemies, and repay those who hate Him. He will avenge the blood of His servants, and render vengeance to His adversaries; He will provide atonement for His land and His people. And no one will stand against Him. Yes, what God has done before He can and will do again. His word is unchanging:

"For what great nation is there that has God so near to it, as the Lord our God is to us, for whatever reason we may call upon Him?" Deuteronomy 4:7

"And it shall be, when you come into the land which the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, and you possess it and dwell in it,  "that you shall take some of the first of all the produce of the ground, which you shall bring from your land that the LORD your God is giving you, and put it in a basket and go to the place where the LORD your God chooses to make His name abide. "And you shall go to the one who is priest in those days, and say to him, 'I declare today to the LORD your God that I have come to the country which the LORD swore to our fathers to give us.'  "Then the priest shall take the basket out of your hand and set it down before the altar of the LORD your God. "And you shall answer and say before the LORD your God: 'My father was a Syrian, about to perish, and he went down to Egypt and dwelt there, few in number; and there he became a nation, great, mighty, and populous.  'But the Egyptians mistreated us, afflicted us, and laid hard bondage on us. 'Then we cried out to the LORD God of our fathers, and the LORD heard our voice and looked on our affliction and our labor and our oppression. 'So the LORD brought us out of Egypt with a mighty hand and with an outstretched arm, with great terror and with signs and wonders.  'He has brought us to this place and has given us this land, "a land flowing with milk and honey";  'and now, behold, I have brought the firstfruits of the land which you, O LORD, have given me.' Then you shall set it before the LORD your God, and worship before the LORD your God.  "So you shall rejoice in every good thing which the LORD your God has given to you and your house, you and the Levite and the stranger who is among you. Deuteronomy 26:1-11

"And in that day you will ask Me nothing. Most assuredly, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in My name He will give you. "Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full. John 16:23-24

 Yes when God trusting ones cry out to the Lord because of their affliction and oppression, He hears their voice and delivers them with a mighty hand and with an outstretched arm, with signs and wonders and brings them to a land of plenty and prosperity. Yes, they are to ask the Father in Jesus name and they will receive that their joy may be full. God does these kinds of things for His friends.  Yes, they did not choose Jesus Christ, but He chose them  and appointed them  that they should go and bear fruit, and that their fruit should remain, that whatever they  ask the Father in Jesus  name He may give them (John 15:16).  God’s word is unchanging:

"I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser. "Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit.  "You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you. "Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.  "I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing. "If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned. "If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. "By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples. John 15:1-8

Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. 1 John 5:14-15

Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers. For I rejoiced greatly when brethren came and testified of the truth that is in you, just as you walk in the truth. I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. 3 John 1:2-4

Though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh.  For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,  casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ, including every demon, diseases, sickness, and oppression ( 2 Corinthians 10:3-5). God’s word is unchanging:

And when the servant of the man of God arose early and went out, there was an army, surrounding the city with horses and chariots. And his servant said to him, "Alas, my master! What shall we do?"  So he answered, "Do not fear, for those who are with us are more than those who are with them."  And Elisha prayed, and said, "LORD, I pray, open his eyes that he may see." Then the LORD opened the eyes of the young man, and he saw. And behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.  So when the Syrians came down to him, Elisha prayed to the LORD, and said, "Strike this people, I pray, with blindness." And He struck them with blindness according to the word of Elisha.  Now Elisha said to them, "This is not the way, nor is this the city. Follow me, and I will bring you to the man whom you seek." But he led them to Samaria. 2 Kings 6:15-19

Yes, for a true believer of Christ, the Spiritual world is the real and greater world than the natural world. But this is something that most carnal ones don’t understand or avail themselves off – God’s great and wonderful miracle working power. Yes, God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty; and the base things of the world and the things which are despised God has chosen, and the things which are not, to bring to nothing the things that are,  that no flesh should glory in His presence (1 Corinthians 1:27-27).

It’s a fact that more things are achieved by praying in the Spirit, in tongues, that bring real changes on earth than any other method known to man for it’s God Himself praying through His people bring His kingdom and will on earth! Yes, there is rest and victory in Jesus in, through and by the Spirit of the LORD. God’s word is unchanging:

At that time Jesus answered and said, "I thank You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and prudent and have revealed them to babes.   "Even so, Father, for so it seemed good in Your sight. "All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.  "Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. "Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. "For My yoke is easy and My burden is light." Matthew 11:25-30

And we must resist the enemy and pray continually to see God’s blessings upon us:

Satan, I renounce you, and I take back all the ground that I ever yielded to you. God is my source of wisdom, knowledge, guidance, victory, strength and power. In Jesus name I declare total and complete victory over every enemy!  You familiar spirits, leave me, in the name of Jesus. Lord Jesus, I belong to You. You have saved me and redeemed me by Your blood. I have need of no spirit other than The Holy Spirit. Forgive me for having sought from other spirits that which should only come from You. I renounce and separate myself from all familiar spirits, however acquired. I call upon You, Lord, to deliver me from the lies and deceptions of familiar spirits, all the works and wiles of the enemy and to heal me of all their works and all things. Teach me Your truth and Your ways. It is my earnest desire to walk in Your will and to glorify Your name. Amen.

Father God, You are the wonder-working God. I come boldly before Your throne of mercy and grace seeking healing for my body, blessings in my finances and total victory over every enemy. Deliver me from every bondage and enemy. Heal me from every infirmity. Guard me from all forces of darkness. Cleanse me from all unrighteousness by Your precious blood. Remove every fear from my heart and let Your divine light shine in my heart. Grant me the strength of Your divine spirit and strengthen me. 

Lord Your word says that You are the God that heals us of all our diseases, all our sickness, redeem us from destruction, gives us victory over all our enemies and satisfy us with good things and my enemies would flee from me seven ways.  You said that You would take my sickness away from me, bless me coming in and going out and I would thread the high places of my enemies.  Your word says that You desire above all things that we prosper and be in good health.  Therefore I know that it is Your will for me to be in good health.  Therefore, in the name of Jesus, I come against any s spirit of infirmity and spirit of poverty that is trying to overtake me, and render it helpless in the mighty name of Jesus.

Father in the name of Jesus, I bind every spirit of sickness and disease, every spirit of infirmity, and every other demonic spirit that the enemy is trying to use against my life in any way.  By the authority of Jesus Christ, I pull down every stronghold of the adversary against my body, and command him to flee from every area of my body, as well as my life and my finances, in the name of Jesus.  Satan I render You helpless, powerless, and ineffective against my body and my finances in the name of Jesus.   For greater is He that is in me that he that is in the world, therefore You will not overcome me, for I have overcome by the blood of the lamb and the word of my testimony, and I say to You “ BY THE STRIPES OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH I AM HEALED, BLESSED AND MADE PERFECT, WHOLE AND COMPLETE!

Heavenly Father, we come in faith believing that Jesus Christ is healer. We are created in your image and we speak as you speak. We command bones in the feet and legs to be strengthened so that the lame may walk. We speak to sores, cankers, diseases, infirmities, cancers, growths and tumors and decree by the shed blood of Jesus Christ that they are healed! We praise you Lord God that is so. Amen.

Father, You said if we had faith the grain of a mustard seed, we could speak to the mountain and it would be removed.  So I speak to my mountain of sickness, poverty and lack in my life and in the name of Jesus Christ, I command  it to be removed, uprooted, and cast into the sea.  In the name of Jesus, I command it to die at the root, and never to spring up again.  By the authority of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I claim total restoration of every organ, every cell, every part of my body, and in the name of Jesus my body will function in perfection, the way God made it to and for my finances that my storehouse be filled to the brim and be overflowing . I loose great and wonderful miracles of healing and restoration and blessing of every kind spiritual, physical and financial for me my family my loved ones my special friends and for your people in Jesus name.

Father, I thank You for hearing my prayer.  I thank You for interceding for me, and not letting Your word return void.  I thank You that You watch over Your word to perform it, and that Your word will always accomplish that which You sent it to do.   Father in the name of Jesus, I receive my healing, my deliverance, my blessing and prosperity this day and I praise the name of Jesus for all of it. In Jesus name, I pray all this and give you all the praise and glory and honor for what You have done, are doing and shall do! Amen and amen!

EXTRACT FROM In The Time Of Trouble
http://walthope.tripod.com/trouble.htm
JESUS IS GOD  http://wp.me/p2M7AJ-1BH
DO IT  http://wp.me/p2M7AJ-27m
YOU MUST BELIEVE GOD http://wp.me/p2M7AJ-Fc
A HEALTH AND WEALTH CHRISTIAN  http://wp.me/p2M7AJ-24v
Free Christian Ebooks http://walthope.tripod.com
http://walthope.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment