Thursday, February 12, 2015

BE HEALED


 JESUS IS WILLING, BE HEALED!

Matthew 8:3 - Then Jesus put out His hand and touched him, saying, “I am willing; be cleansed.”…

Do you know that it is God’s will for you to be healed? In fact, Jesus always healed the  sick who came to Him. The blind, lame, maimed, mute, deaf and demon-possessed—He healed them all! (Matthew 8:16)

The Bible says that he who has seen Jesus has seen the Father. (John 14:9) You want to see what God is like? Look at Jesus! He never gave sickness to anybody. You never find Jesus looking at a person, a fine specimen of a man, and saying, “Come here. You are too healthy. Receive some leprosy!” In fact, when a leper came to Him for healing, Jesus, full of compassion, told the leper, “I am willing; be cleansed.”

Unfortunately, there are some Christians who say, “It is God’s will for me to be sick.

God has some purpose, some mysterious purpose for my situation. It is all part of His divine plan and we shall all know in the sweet by and by, the reason why!” But these same people go to their doctors to get well. They take their medication and rest. Why  do they do that if they really believe that God wants them sick? Doesn’t make sense,  does it?

Come on, what makes perfect sense is this: God wants you well. He wants you whole.

His will is for you to be healed! In fact, He is so willing that He took all your sicknesses and diseases upon His own body, so that you don’t have to suffer them today! He allowed Himself to be beaten and scourged, so that by His scourging—by His stripes—

you are healed! (Isaiah 53:5) Since He has already suffered the sickness on your behalf, why should you suffer it today?

So my friend, if you are sick, know that God did not give you the disease. Read every healing miracle that Jesus did in the Gospels and see how Jesus is the Lord who heals you. (Exodus 15:26) Hear His gracious words, “I am willing, be healed,” and know that they are as much for you today as they were for the leper!

THE  WELL-WATERED LIFE

He shall be like a tree planted by the waters . . . ; its leaf will be green. —Jeremiah 17:8

I have a friend who lives on a ranch in the wide-open spaces of Montana. The road to his home is a long trail that winds through the parched and barren landscape of the wilderness. As you drive toward his home, you can’t help but notice the contrasting strip of green trees and vibrant vegetation meandering through the ranch. One of the finest trout rivers in North America cuts through the property, and anything that grows near its banks gets the benefit of an unending source of vital water.

This is the picture Jeremiah paints when he says that those who trust in the Lord are “like a tree planted by the waters, which spreads out its roots by the river” (Jer. 17:8). Many may choose the wilting heat and choking drought of life apart from God, but those who trust in God will be vibrant and fruitful. Depending on Him is like putting our roots into the refreshing water of His goodness. We are strengthened with the confidence that His steadfast love for us will never fail.

God will ultimately make all things right. Trusting that He will turn our pain to gain and use suffering to mature us empowers us to become fruit-bearers in a dry and thirsty land.—Joe Stowell

Lord, thank You for not leaving me alone in the withering heat of life. I will put the roots of my trust into the river of Your unfailing promises and steadfast love!

Put your roots down by the river of God’s goodness.

NORMAL HEROES


I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you. - Matthew 17:20, NIV

Great Bible characters didn’t live a life of great exploits every day. They lived most of their lives the same way you do, taking care of the day-to-day things. Take the life of Noah, for instance. It must have been a great day for Noah when the rain finally started falling and his family raced onto the ark. And it was probably the high point of Noah’s life when God brought him and his family safely to dry ground after months on the ark. But compared to the 120 long years it took Noah to build the ark, these brief chapters in his life were almost nothing. Noah had to keep his faith strong through all of those ordinary days while building the ark so that when God was ready to do something great through him, Noah was ready too. What does God want to do through you? Being faithful today is another step toward discovering His best.

IF OR WHEN?

WITH “JESUS” ITS NOT A MATTER OF IF, IT’S A MATTER OF WHEN !!!

Anytime we step out to believe God for something, the enemy tries to throw us off course with thoughts of doubt and discouragement. I believe one of the main ways he comes at us is with the word “if.”

Think about the word “if” for a minute. “If” implies uncertainty. It implies doubt. That’s exactly what the enemy wants to instill in you—uncertainty and doubt! One of the main keys to overcoming in life is to overcome the big “if” in our minds.

In scripture, there was a time when Jesus went out into the wilderness. It says He hadn’t eaten for 40 days. He was obviously alone, so guess who showed up? The “big If” himself! The tempter, the accuser, the enemy, the devil came and tried to tempt Him.

Now, just before He went out into the wilderness, Jesus was baptized and a booming voice came out of heaven saying, “This is my beloved Son in whom I am well pleased.” He was publicly affirmed and honored by God the Father, and then the Spirit of God lead Him out into the desert. This is where the testing of His faith came in. There’s a lot that happened that we aren’t told about, but we do know that Jesus was there with no food or water. Along comes the enemy saying, “If you are the Son of God, why don’t you take these stones and turn them into bread.”

He offered Him a temporary fix, but Jesus wasn’t interested in a temporary fix; He was interested in an eternal solution. Jesus had to stand strong against the temptations of the enemy and press past the “big If.”

The enemy always tries to dispute our identity and confidence. He tries to dispute our worth and make us doubt who we are. But Jesus didn’t have to prove Himself. Do you know how Jesus resisted the “big If?” By the Word of God! He said, “Man doesn’t live by bread alone but by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God.” He was saying, “No Devil, I don’t owe you an explanation. I don’t have to prove who I am. I know who I am, and I have been affirmed by Almighty God in heaven!”

Today, know that because Jesus beat the “big If,” so can you! The next time the enemy tries to get you to doubt God’s Word, the next time he tries to steal your confidence, declare God’s Word out loud. Find where that promise is written because with Jesus, it’s not a matter of if; it’s a matter of when!

WORSHIP HIM IN SPIRIT

John 4:24, "God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship [him] in spirit and in truth."

Man dwells primarily in the physical and emotional realm, but God is a Spirit (1 Sam. 16:7). To have true fellowship with God, we have to relate to God on the spiritual level.

In order to make this possible, God changed our spirit. At salvation, our spirit became totally new (11 Cor. 5:17). It is now righteous and truly holy (Eph. 4:24). It is now exactly the way Jesus is, because our born again spirit is the spirit of the Lord Jesus Christ (1 Jn. 4:17; 1 Cor. 6:17; Rom. 8:9; Gal. 4:6).

In our spirits we are worthy to come before God and worship Him without any fear. Our spirit is the only part of us that is worthy. That's why we must worship Him in spirit and in truth.

When we come before God dwelling on all our failures and problems, we are not approaching Him through our spirit. Our spirit is not our problem. Our born again spirit is perfect.

There is a place for mentioning our problems and failures but it's not the part of us that has been saved and is in fellowship with God. We must always base our relationship with the Father on who we are in our spirit through Christ Jesus.

 SPEAK THE GOOD YOU WANT TO SEE

The mouth of the righteous is a well of life… - Proverbs 10:11

Anyone can speak what he sees, but it takes faith to speak what you want to see. Anyone can state the obvious, but it takes faith to see the invisible and call it forth!

Our Lord Jesus always spoke the good that He wanted to see happen. He practiced this so much that at one time, He said, “Our friend Lazarus sleeps, but I go that I may wake him up” (John 11:11). Everyone else, including His disciples, spoke of a dead Lazarus, who was already wrapped in grave clothes and laid in a tomb. But Jesus spoke of a Lazarus who was alive, and He called forth what He wanted to see. He said, “Lazarus, come forth!” and he who had been dead for four days arose and came out of the tomb (John 11:43–44)!

The Bible tells us that “God…who gives life to the dead…speaks of the nonexistent things that [He has foretold and promised] as if they [already] existed” (Romans 4:17, AMP). Beloved, you are made in the image of God and His Spirit abides in you. So if you want to see good in your life, then begin to speak it into your life.

Jesus died on the cross to give you an abundant life. You have a blood-bought right to call forth a healthy body, a fulfilling career and a blessed marriage and family. Speak boldly the good that you want to see and start to experience it!

 So stop lining your words up with the negative circumstances. Instead, start lining your words up with God’s Word and release the power of His Word to work for you.

For example, instead of speaking lack and poverty, say, “God’s Word tells me that the good things are already here. I therefore pronounce my life blessed. I pronounce my life successful. I pronounce my life great. Darkness and gloom, poverty and sickness, defeat and depression, will not be in my life!”

Instead of speaking sickness and death, say, “I will live long. I will not die young. Jesus died young for me so that I can live long for Him. I am the righteousness of God in Christ and God’s Word declares that no evil befalls the righteous. So no evil will come on me now and in the future!”

Instead of speaking fear over your children, say, “God’s Word declares that the seed of the righteous shall be delivered. Therefore, my children are delivered from every curse, every power of darkness and every evil. In the name of Jesus, I call forth a great, bright and blessed future for my children!”

God wants you to have a life filled with good days and an abundance of every good thing. So say, “In the name of Jesus, I command blessings, favor, health, provision, protection, dominion and power to fill my life!”

HOW TO ACCOMPLISH GREAT THINGS (1)

'When I heard these things, I sat down and wept...' Nehemiah 1:4 NIV

In spite of impossible odds and implacable enemies, Nehemiah rebuilt the walls of Jerusalem in just 52 days. It was an incredible accomplishment! And he wasn’t even a builder; he was a waiter in the palace of Artaxerxes, a heathen king. Pioneer rocket scientist Robert Goddard said, ‘It’s difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.’ So before you say, ‘It can’t be done,’ or ‘I don’t have the qualifications,’ let’s examine Nehemiah’s story for the next few days. The first lesson we learn is: you must find a need that moves you. ‘They said to me… “The wall of Jerusalem is broken down, and its gates have been burned with fire.” When I heard these things, I sat down and wept. For some days I mourned…fasted and prayed before…God…’ (Nehemiah 1:3–4 NIV) And what did Nehemiah fast and pray for? ‘…Give your servant success…’ (Nehemiah 1:11 NIV) When you find a need that moves you to tears and causes you to say, ‘Something must be done about this!’ the chances are that God’s calling you to do something. You may be a leader like Nehemiah, or you may simply be like one of the followers who helped him. Either way, when God stirs your heart about a need, He’s calling you to get involved and take action. If you’re willing to say, ‘Yes!’ then He’ll place Heaven’s resources at your disposal. When your heart says, ‘This is what I was born to do,’ you may have found your life’s vision.

WAITING PATIENTLY:
 
"I waited patiently for the Lord to help me, he turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the pit of despair out of the muck and mire. He sets my feet on solid ground and steadied me as I walk along. He has given me a new song to sing, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see what he has done and be amazed. They will put their trust in the Lord". Psalm 40:1-3.

What road in life are any of us on?
Is it a road leading to disappointment, despair, or destruction?
Do we wonder if there is any hope?

The road we take may be filled with potholes, cracks and winding but there is hope and we can trust that the road will be fixed. I know that fixing my eyes upon Jesus has given me a smoother ride and removed my disappointments, despair and self destruction and made me safer as I go forward.

Take time, talk to the Lord. How much time does it take to talk? I know that it only takes a moment and in that moment I’m not alone and the gabfest begins. I know that He knows all that I want to bring to Him and He will never get bored or tuned out with what I say. I will never hear "What you say? "He always listens. I always have a friend. He gives me the comfort I need. I struggle like everyone but I give Him my burdens....

Have a Very Blessed Day & God Bless you.....


JESUS IS GOD  http://wp.me/p2M7AJ-1BH
DO IT 
http://wp.me/p2M7AJ-27m
YOU MUST BELIEVE GOD
http://wp.me/p2M7AJ-Fc
A HEALTH AND WEALTH CHRISTIAN 
http://wp.me/p2M7AJ-24v
BETHEL TEMPLE   http://wp.me/p2M7AJ-29r
SOWING AND REAPING http://wp.me/p2M7AJ-2ba
Free Christian Ebooks http://walthope.tripod.com





No comments:

Post a Comment