Saturday, February 28, 2015

DECEPTION


 Be Not Deceived

And He said: "Take heed that you not be deceived. For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am He,' and, 'The time has drawn near.' Therefore do not go after them. Luke 21:8

But I fear, lest somehow, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, so your minds may be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. 2 Corinthians 11:3

The bible tells us that deception by Satan has been with us since the beginning of time when he deceived Eve in the garden. It also tells us But evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived. 2 Timothy 3:13. It also tells us in Titus 3:3-6 We ourselves were also once foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving various lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful and hating one another until the kindness and the love of God our Savior toward man appeared,  and according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit,  whom He poured out on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Savior.  So we see that it’s in the nature of man to be deceived and disobedient and to deceive!  Hence the word of God commands and tells us:

Do not be deceived, my beloved brethren. James 1:16

Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone. Revelation 19:20

The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever. Revelation 20:10

The Word of God is the final authority on anything! And when we are deceived by lack of knowledge of the Word and not being in constant communication with the Holy Spirit who is our Guide, Helper, and Spirit of truth we can end up in serious trouble and even be destroyed!  To avoid being destroyed we must stay in the Word of God and pray in the Spirit to have wisdom, and discernment on all matters. God’s word is true:

There shall come forth a Rod from the stem of Jesse,  And a Branch shall grow out of his roots.  The Spirit of the LORD shall rest upon Him,  The Spirit of wisdom and understanding,  The Spirit of counsel and might,  The Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD.  His delight is in the fear of the LORD,  And He shall not judge by the sight of His eyes, Nor decide by the hearing of His ears;  But with righteousness He shall judge the poor,  And decide with equity for the meek of the earth;  He shall strike the earth with the rod of His mouth,  And with the breath of His lips He shall slay the wicked.  Righteousness shall be the belt of His loins, And faithfulness the belt of His waist. Isaiah 11:1-5

Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.  These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.  But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.  But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one.  For "who has known the mind of the LORD that he may instruct Him?" But we have the mind of Christ. 1 Corinthians 2:12-16

My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials,  knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience.  But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.  If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.  But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind.  For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord;  he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways. James 1:2-8

Yes, the Scriptures tell us we can have the same Spirit of wisdom and understanding,  the Spirit of counsel and might,  the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD resting upon us just like it rested on Jesus and others (Exodus 31:3, 35:31, Numbers 11:17-26, Deuteronomy 24:9).  Yes the Scriptures tell us we have the mind of Christ!  Yes the Scriptures tell us we can have as much wisdom as we need from God to discern and deal with anything! And the Scriptures tells us that the Lord Jesus Christ said, “Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest” (Matthew 11:28). He further says, “I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you” (John 14:18).  It is enough that we have gone seeking man’s help for a solution for our problems.  We can go to the Lord with all our problems and cast all our burdens onto the Lord for He will not only turn our sorrows into joy but give us victory. And we have the word of a God who doesn’t lie that surely He will deliver us:

I will love You, O LORD, my strength.  The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.  I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised;  So shall I be saved from my enemies. Psalm 18:1-4

Call upon Me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify Me." Psalm 50:15

He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust."  Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler  And from the perilous pestilence.  He shall cover you with His feathers, And under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler. Psalm 91:1-4

He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him, And show him My salvation."Psalm 91:15

Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.  Let Israel now say, "His mercy endures forever."  Let the house of Aaron now say,  "His mercy endures forever."  Let those who fear the LORD now say, "His mercy endures forever." I called on the LORD in distress; The LORD answered me and set me in a broad place.  The LORD is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me? The LORD is for me among those who help me; Therefore I shall see my desire on those who hate me Psalm 118:1-7

Then a man of God came to Eli and said to him, "Thus says the LORD: 'Did I not clearly reveal Myself to the house of your father when they were in Egypt in Pharaoh's house? 'Did I not choose him out of all the tribes of Israel to be My priest, to offer upon My altar, to burn incense, and to wear an ephod before Me? And did I not give to the house of your father all the offerings of the children of Israel made by fire?  'Why do you kick at My sacrifice and My offering which I have commanded in My dwelling place, and honor your sons more than Me, to make yourselves fat with the best of all the offerings of Israel My people?'  "Therefore the LORD God of Israel says: 'I said indeed that your house and the house of your father would walk before Me forever.' But now the LORD says: 'Far be it from Me; for those who honor Me I will honor, and those who despise Me shall be lightly esteemed.  'Behold, the days are coming that I will cut off your arm and the arm of your father's house, so that there will not be an old man in your house.  'And you will see an enemy in My dwelling place, despite all the good which God does for Israel. And there shall not be an old man in your house forever.  'But any of your men whom I do not cut off from My altar shall consume your eyes and grieve your heart. And all the descendants of your house shall die in the flower of their age.  'Now this shall be a sign to you that will come upon your two sons, on Hophni and Phinehas: in one day they shall die, both of them.  'Then I will raise up for Myself a faithful priest who shall do according to what is in My heart and in My mind. I will build him a sure house, and he shall walk before My anointed forever.1 Samuel 2:27-35

God, who kills and makes alive, promotes and demotes, honors and dishonors men, makes rich and makes poor, has no love for thieves, liars or hypocrites especially in the house of God! Our loyalty in life must be first of all to God, and we must seek first His kingdom--even when things seem to be going wrong. God never forgets. He never forgets those in the heat of the battle, when others give up, those who are faithful and loyal to God no matter what.  And He never forgets those who betrayed Him by doing what He has not told them to do!

EXTRACT FROM In The Time Of Trouble
JESUS IS GOD  http://wp.me/p2M7AJ-1BH
YOU MUST BELIEVE GOD http://wp.me/p2M7AJ-Fc
A HEALTH AND WEALTH CHRISTIAN  http://wp.me/p2M7AJ-24v
BELIEVE IN MIRACLES  http://wp.me/p2M7AJ-2cA
PREACHING LIES http://wp.me/p2M7AJ-1jM
BETHEL TEMPLE   http://wp.me/p2M7AJ-29r
SOWING AND REAPING http://wp.me/p2M7AJ-2ba
Free Christian Ebooks http://walthope.tripod.com



No comments:

Post a Comment