Monday, June 29, 2015

AWESOME


WE NEED TO GET BACK TO REAL CHRISTIANITY

ACTS 5:12  And through the hands of the apostles many signs and wonders were done among the people. And they were all with one accord in Solomon's Porch.
13 Yet none of the rest dared join them, but the people esteemed them highly.
14 And believers were increasingly added to the Lord, multitudes of both men and women,
15 so that they brought the sick out into the streets and laid them on beds and couches, that at least the shadow of Peter passing by might fall on some of them.
16 Also a multitude gathered from the surrounding cities to Jerusalem, bringing sick people and those who were tormented by unclean spirits, and they were all healed.


Apostle Keith Barr

God is so awesome. He has been performing so many miracles through my ministry down in Mexico at the crowds are swelling. More and more people are coming all the time and they have been seeing miracles they can hardly believe, causing many to come to repentance . Revival is breaking out here in Mexico.

 https://www.facebook.com/apostlekeith.barr/posts/10206969945428277?fref=nf

 I have preached and minister and prayed in five services in less than 2 days in 108 degree weather and going to my 6th service in a couple of hours. I feel great. Hundreds have been healed, saved and filled with the Holy Spirit. one man's leg was about 3 inches shorter than the other and he walked with a big limp but God instantly healed him while I prayed and he immediately began to walk straight. My interpreter said wow that's amazing. This 82 year old woman was healed of many things including pain in the knees and other places. God healed her cataracts so she can see clearly after prayer.

The movie The Green Mile was on TV last night. It is a good movie with Tom Hanks from the late Michael Duncan Smith as John Coffey a innocent man with a gift of healing wrongly convicted and sentenced to the electric chair.

As I was watching it, I realize that I had just as great and many more miracles in each of my three services yesterday then they showed in this wonderful movie. Cancers were healed, tumors disappeared, cataracts disappeared, many were healed of various knee and back pains. Its too bad the world doesn't understand or believe the power of God available to His servants today through the power of the Holy Spirit.

Over the past couple of months I have seen an incredible amount of people who were sick and suffering, their bodies wracked with pain and disease and sometimes twisted horribly by them. It is mind blowing and I'm seeing things I never thought of as people come to me desperate for a miracle. My heart goes out to them. Thankfully almost all of them are healed if not instantly or after a few minutes of continued prayer. One night while looking at so many desperate people looking for God to heal them I was reminded of something A.A Allen wrote in his autobiography. It was an exaggeration but he said he had seen so many terribly sick people who were suffering incredibly that it would be enough to make Satan aghast at his own handiwork.


 https://www.facebook.com/apostlekeith.barr?fref=nf

 http://wp.me/p2M7AJ-2pz

No comments:

Post a Comment