Tuesday, June 23, 2015

GOD IS MY HELPER

My Help

Behold, God is my helper; The Lord is with those who uphold my life.  He will repay my enemies for their evil. Cut them off in Your truth.  I will freely sacrifice to You;  I will praise Your name, O LORD, for it is good.  For He has delivered me out of all trouble;  And my eye has seen its desire upon my enemies. Psalm 54:4-7

I will lift up my eyes to the hills- From whence comes my help?  My help comes from the LORD,  Who made heaven and earth. Psalm 121:1-2

God show partiality to no one. What He has done for one He can and will do for another for He is after all God, not man! And  great is our Lord, and mighty in power; His understanding is infinite. The LORD lifts up the humble; He casts the wicked down to the ground. There is nothing that He cannot do by His mighty power! His word is unchanging:

"Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high, because he has known My name.  He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him,  And show him My salvation." Psalm 91:14-16

When the LORD brought back the captivity of Zion, We were like those who dream.  Then our mouth was filled with laughter, And our tongue with singing. Then they said among the nations, "The LORD has done great things for them." The LORD has done great things for us, And we are glad. Bring back our captivity, O LORD,  As the streams in the South. Those who sow in tears Shall reap in joy. He who continually goes forth weeping, Bearing seed for sowing, Shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, Bringing his sheaves with him. Psalm 126:1-6

For those who have been born again and filled with the Spirit of God, God has become their shield and their exceedingly great reward. But they have also become God’s people. His inheritance and God knows that He got the best part of the deal. The American Heritage dictionary defines inheritance as:

in·her·i·tance n. 1.a. The act of inheriting.  b. Something inherited or to be inherited. 2. Something regarded as a heritage.

Inheritance is something passed from one generation to another:  heritage, legacy, tradition birthright, family possession, estate. It’s money or goods left to one's heirs: legacy, patrimony,   bequest, estate, trust. It is a birthright: a right, possession, or privilege that is one's due by birth. For when we were born again and became sons and daughters of God all that He has and is now belong to us and all the we have and are belongs to God. And He has promised to bring us in and plant us in the mountain of His inheritance including divine favor, divine health, divine wealth, divine blessings, divine victories and divine prosperity. God’s word is true:

You will bring them in and plant them  In the mountain of Your inheritance, In the place, O LORD, which You have made  For Your own dwelling,  The sanctuary, O LORD, which Your hands have established. Exodus 15:17

"Command the children of Israel, and say to them: 'When you come into the land of Canaan, this is the land that shall fall to you as an inheritance-the land of Canaan to its boundaries. Numbers 34:2

Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.  For I rejoiced greatly when brethren came and testified of the truth that is in you, just as you walk in the truth. I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. 3 John 1:2-4

The Scriptures tells us that God’s inheritances come to His people only to those who claim them by faith and wholly walk in His ways. We have an excellent example of this in the life and wonders of Caleb:

 Then the children of Judah came to Joshua in Gilgal. And Caleb the son of Jephunneh the Kenizzite said to him: "You know the word which the LORD said to Moses the man of God concerning you and me in Kadesh Barnea. "I was forty years old when Moses the servant of the LORD sent me from Kadesh Barnea to spy out the land, and I brought back word to him as it was in my heart.  "Nevertheless my brethren who went up with me made the heart of the people melt, but I wholly followed the LORD my God. "So Moses swore on that day, saying, 'Surely the land where your foot has trodden shall be your inheritance and your children's forever, because you have wholly followed the LORD my God.'  "And now, behold, the LORD has kept me alive, as He said, these forty-five years, ever since the LORD spoke this word to Moses while Israel wandered in the wilderness; and now, here I am this day, eighty-five years old.  "As yet I am as strong this day as on the day that Moses sent me; just as my strength was then, so now is my strength for war, both for going out and for coming in.  "Now therefore, give me this mountain of which the LORD spoke in that day; for you heard in that day how the Anakim were there, and that the cities were great and fortified. It may be that the LORD will be with me, and I shall be able to drive them out as the LORD said."   And Joshua blessed him, and gave Hebron to Caleb the son of Jephunneh as an inheritance. Hebron therefore became the inheritance of Caleb the son of Jephunneh the Kenizzite to this day, because he wholly followed the LORD God of Israel.Johsua 14:6-15

Yes, Hebron therefore became the inheritance of Caleb because he wholly followed the LORD God of Israel. Those who serve and follow other gods beside the LORD will not be blessed by God nor shall they inherit their inheritance even though the LORD'S portion is His people. For the rebellious and arrogant ones God will give them over to their own stubborn heart, to walk in their own counsels and be destroyed by it. But God will make His true ones ride in the heights of the earth, tread down the high places of their enemies, feed them also with the finest of wheat and satisfy them with honey from the rock. God’s word is unchanging:

Strangers shall stand and feed your flocks,  And the sons of the foreigner  Shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.  But you shall be named the priests of the LORD,  They shall call you the servants of our God.  You shall eat the riches of the Gentiles,  And in their glory you shall boast.  Instead of your shame you shall have double honor,  And instead of confusion they shall rejoice in their portion.  Therefore in their land they shall possess double;  Everlasting joy shall be theirs.  "For I, the LORD, love justice;  I hate robbery for burnt offering;  I will direct their work in truth,  And will make with them an everlasting covenant.  Their descendants shall be known among the Gentiles,  And their offspring among the people.  All who see them shall acknowledge them,  That they are the posterity whom the LORD has blessed." Isaiah 61:5-9

Therefore thus says the Lord GOD:  "Behold, My servants shall eat, But you shall be hungry;  Behold, My servants shall drink,  But you shall be thirsty; Behold, My servants shall rejoice, But you shall be ashamed;  Behold, My servants shall sing for joy of heart,  But you shall cry for sorrow of heart,  And wail for grief of spirit.  You shall leave your name as a curse to My chosen; For the Lord GOD will slay you, And call His servants by another name;  So that he who blesses himself in the earth Shall bless himself in the God of truth;  And he who swears in the earth Shall swear by the God of truth;  Because the former troubles are forgotten, And because they are hidden from My eyes. Isaiah 65:13-16

Foolish ones don’t understand that is not by their labors or by their works that the riches and blessings of God come upon their lives but by God’s anointing and His Spirit. God’s word is unchanging:

 Then the angel who talked with me answered and said to me, "Do you not know what these are?" And I said, "No, my lord." So he answered and said to me:  "This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel:  'Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,'  Says the LORD of hosts.  'Who are you, O great mountain?  Before Zerubbabel you shall become a plain!  And he shall bring forth the capstone  With shouts of "Grace, grace to it!" ' " Zechariah 4:5-6

Only the Spirit and function of the Holy Spirit can remove every hindrance and obstacle in our lives and make something out of nothing! Only the Holy Spirit does something so supernatural from nothing to something by the Spirit called grace, grace, just like God created heaven and earth out of nothing and sustains it by grace! But we must do our part by cooperating with God and doing whatever He tells us to see our miracles. God’s word is unchanging:

On the third day there was a wedding in Cana of Galilee, and the mother of Jesus was there.  Now both Jesus and His disciples were invited to the wedding. And when they ran out of wine, the mother of Jesus said to Him, "They have no wine." Jesus said to her, "Woman, what does your concern have to do with Me? My hour has not yet come." His mother said to the servants, "Whatever He says to you, do it."

Now there were set there six waterpots of stone, according to the manner of purification of the Jews, containing twenty or thirty gallons apiece.  Jesus said to them, "Fill the waterpots with water." And they filled them up to the brim. And He said to them, "Draw some out now, and take it to the master of the feast." And they took it. When the master of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and did not know where it came from (but the servants who had drawn the water knew), the master of the feast called the bridegroom.  And he said to him, "Every man at the beginning sets out the good wine, and when the guests have well drunk, then the inferior. You have kept the good wine until now!"  This beginning of signs Jesus did in Cana of Galilee, and manifested His glory; and His disciples believed in Him. John 2:1-11

Mary told said to the servants, "Whatever He says to you, do it." And when they did what Jesus told them to do they saw a miracle. For many reasons including ignorance, fear, and unbelief, God’s people are not doing what God’s word has told them to do because  don't understand the power in the declarations: "Exaltation will come," and "Decree a thing and it will be established" (Job22:28-29). Our ministering angels carry out our earthly prophetic decrees which line up with the truth of God's word and His will.  When we declare "Restore!" "Restore!" Then the angels in heaven are released to execute this decree! God’s word is unchanging:

But this is a people robbed and plundered; All of them are snared in holes, And they are hidden in prison houses; They are for prey, and no one delivers; For plunder, and no one says, "Restore!" Isaiah 42:22

Fear not, O land; Be glad and rejoice, For the LORD has done marvelous things! Do not be afraid, you beasts of the field; For the open pastures are springing up,  And the tree bears its fruit; The fig tree and the vine yield their strength. Be glad then, you children of Zion, And rejoice in the LORD your God; For He has given you the former rain faithfully,  And He will cause the rain to come down for you- The former rain, And the latter rain in the first month.  The threshing floors shall be full of wheat, And the vats shall overflow with new wine and oil. "So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten,  The crawling locust, The consuming locust, And the chewing locust, My great army which I sent among you. You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, And praise the name of the LORD your God, Who has dealt wondrously with you; And My people shall never be put to  shame.  Then you shall know that I am in the midst of Israel: I am the LORD your God And there is no other.  My people shall never be put to shame. Joel 2:21-27

Yes, God wants to save and bring restoration to the humble, His people and His church. Yes this is the day of God’s vengeance on our enemies and the year of His favor ones. This is our acceptable year, liberation, Jubilee and our victory!  When through our faith we release God to save the humble and to deliver those who are bound exaltation comes to us. When we say, "Restore!" we release God's 'repairer of the breach' anointing (Isaiah 58:12) which causes everything in our lives that is lost and broken to be restored—the thief must repay God's people.

Yes, we can let the angelic hosts overcome every demonic power or stronghold and every assignment that is aimed against our inheritances! Yes we can throw it down! We can take authority concerning our kingship over every power that resists.  Yes, restoration happens when we declare, "Restore!" "Restore!" "Exaltation comes!" And we will see breakthroughs in every area of our lives including receiving our inheritance and stepping into our destiny. We will experience prosperity in our businesses; even the number of businesses increase. Yes, the Lord will rebuke the enemy who brings sickness and disease by stealing, killing and destroying. He will turn all the negative things around in our lives and give us justice where there is injustice, make the wrongs right and the crook straight.

Yes, when we ascend the courts of heaven and petition the Ancient of Days to come and pronounce judgment in our favor.  We will receive supernatural intervention by God when events are out of our hands because a higher court system has come into place when we  approach His throne and present our case to Him. Yes, we can begin to bring justice and mercy for the poor and needy, the afflicted and the widow, with the Word of God in our mouths. He gave us authority to set the captives free, in Jesus' Mighty name! God’s word is unchanging:

"But as for me, I would seek God, And to God I would commit my cause- Who does great things, and unsearchable, Marvelous things without number. Job 5:8-9

I am the LORD your God,  Who brought you out of the land of Egypt; Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it.  "But My people would not heed My voice,  And Israel would have none of Me.  So I gave them over to their own stubborn heart,  To walk in their own counsels. "Oh, that My people would listen to Me,  That Israel would walk in My ways! I would soon subdue their enemies, And turn My hand against their adversaries.  The haters of the LORD would pretend submission to Him,  But their fate would endure forever.  He would have fed them also; And with honey from the rock I would have satisfied you." Psalm 81:10-16

After these things the word of the LORD came to Abram in a vision, saying, "Do not be afraid, Abram. I am your shield, your exceedingly great reward." Genesis 15:1

"But the LORD has taken you and brought you out of the iron furnace, out of Egypt, to be His people, an inheritance, as you are this day. Deuteronomy 4:20

EXTRACT FROM Be Not Ignorant
http://walthope.tripod.com/ignorant.htm
http://walthope.wordpress.com
https://plus.google.com/u/0/100302133262254344211/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment