Tuesday, December 10, 2013

IT WILL BE WELL

HE KNOWS HOW IT ENDS :

“Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times things that are not yet done...” (Isaiah 46:10, NKJV)

Sometimes I will record a football game and watch it when I get home later. Most times, I already know how the game ends. I’ve talked to friends or watched the news. I know my team wins. While I’m watching, I don’t get discouraged if my team falls behind. I don’t get uptight if it’s halftime and we still haven’t scored. I’m totally at peace. Why? I already know the outcome. The truth is that the further behind we fall, the more excited I am because that means a big comeback is on its way. I can’t wait to see what’s going to happen.

As believers, God has promised us victory. You may go through disappointments. At times, it seems like you’re far behind. But you’ve got to remind yourself, “God holds my future in the palm of His hand. He already knows the outcome. God never ends in defeat!” I’m going to come out of this better and stronger than ever before! Remember, He knows how it ends, and it ends in peace, joy and victory in every area of your life!

IT IS WELL WITH YOU :

“Tell the righteous it will be well with them, for they will enjoy the fruit of their deeds” (Isaiah 3:10, NIV)

No matter what’s happening in your life, God wants you to know that it is well with you today! Now you may say, “It is not well in my finances. I’m struggling. I’m in debt.” That’s okay. It’s not the end. God is still working. Jehovah-Jireh, the Lord your Provider, has breakthroughs coming your way. If all is not well in your health, don’t get discouraged. It’s not the end. God has healing and restoration coming your way. If all is not well in your family or in a relationship, don’t write a child or spouse off. They may be on the wrong course, but it’s not the end. In the end, God promises all will be well.

Remember, our God does not end in defeat. He didn’t say, “Most of the time, I will cause you to triumph.” No, He said, “I will always cause you to triumph.” You may go through difficulties, through unfair situations or through betrayals, but the point is that you are going through. You’re not staying there! It’s not permanent. Defeat is not your normal state. If all is not well in your life that simply means you haven’t made it to your new destination. Stay in faith, keep declaring His Word and keep moving forward because it is well with you!

GOD’S VALUE SYSTEM :

“Keep me as the apple of your eye...” (Psalm 17:8, NIV)

In this day and age, people are considered to be important for so many different reasons - titles, position, possessions, where you go, what you drive. But God’s value system is very different from the value system of the world. God cherishes and values you so much simply because He made you. You are His beloved creation — the apple of His eye; the center of His world!

If you’ve ever thought that God has too many other important things on His plate to be concerned with you and your life, know this today — you are God’s number one priority. And, there’s nothing you can do to be more important or less important to Him. He values you today, and your value will never change. You are significant. Your life is significant. The things that concern you, concern God. He carefully watches over every detail of your life, and there is nothing too big or too small for His attention.

Today, find peace and security in God’s love for you. Don’t be afraid to take your concerns and cares to Him. He loves it when you come to Him, and He’s ready to receive you with open arms because you are the apple of His eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment