Tuesday, December 24, 2013

REALLY?






HEALING, DELIVERANCE AND PROSPERITY IS OUR BIRTHRIGHT

1 Chronicles 29:12  Both riches and honor come from You, And You reign over all. In Your hand is power and might; In Your hand it is to make great And to give strength to all.

Psalms  103: 1   Bless the LORD, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name!
2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits:
3 Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases,
4 Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies,
5 Who satisfies your mouth with good things, So that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.
6 The LORD executes righteousness And justice for all who are oppressed.
7 He made known His ways to Moses, His acts to the children of Israel.

How can you claim to be a Christian and a believer and deny what is clearly stated in God’s word that God not only forgives all our iniquities, healing all our diseases, redeems our live from destruction,  crowns us with loving kindness and tender mercies, and satisfies our mouth with good things? You cannot! It’s demonic to dispense with these things and to say it’s not for today or that God has somehow changed and He doesn’t want to see His people whole spiritually, physically and financially!

So who are we going to believe Satan, the father of lies, and his friends who say healing  or prosperity isn’t God’s will or God and His word that clearly says “I am the LORD who heals you."

Exodus 15: 26 and said, "If you diligently heed the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the LORD who heals you."

It is a fact that what God has done before He can and will do again and His word is true:

Psalms 105:37 He also brought them out with silver and gold, And there was none feeble among His tribes.

Why are many so called bible believers adamant that suffering, sickness, poverty, and lack are the will of God for His people when it isn’t?  And when they get sick they run to a doctor to get healed instead of asking God for more sickness! They also run to the bank to borrow money instead of living with lack? Now something is wrong with their theology!

And many of these deceived ones want to use Paul’s life and suffering as the life of an ideal Christian, when it wasn’t!  Paul who murdered Christians before he became a Christian, suffered in his life and ministry as a direct consequence of his evil and wicked deeds which was God’s will for his life but not necessarily for others!

And then many so called bible believers insist that Paul was sick and was unhealed as a result of his sickness! Well this is nothing but presumption with no facts or truth in the word of God to sustain it including a “Thorn in the flesh” which wasn’t a sickness but a demonic spirit. God’s word is very clear on this matter:

2 Corinthians 7 And lest I should be exalted above measure by the abundance of the revelations, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I be exalted above measure. 8 Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me. 9 And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ's sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Lest Paul be exalted above measure with pride due to the abundance of the revelations, a messenger of Satan was sent to buffet him for a period! The bible doesn’t say the  thorn in the flesh, a messenger of Satan, was given to Paul forever nor that he didn’t obtain deliverance from this trial?

But people read things into God’s word what they want to think and see and it isn’t the truth that our God is a mighty, healing and delivering God who loves to bless and prosper His people and servants! God’s word is unchanging:

Psalms 84:11 For the LORD God is a sun and shield; The LORD will give grace and glory; No good thing will He withhold From those who walk uprightly. 12 O LORD of hosts, Blessed is the man who trusts in You!

We receive miracles, healings, and blessings from God according to our faith! So it is very unprofitable for us to believe any bad report and erroneous theology by so called men of God which are contrary to God’s word! God’s word remains unchanging:

2 Corinthians 9:8 And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work.

1 Peter 5:10 But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you.

3 John 1: 1 The Elder, To the beloved Gaius, whom I love in truth: 2 Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers. 3 For I rejoiced greatly when brethren came and testified of the truth that is in you, just as you walk in the truth. 4 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment