Friday, November 20, 2015

MY NAME

My Refuge And My Fortress


He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.  I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress;  My God, in Him I will trust."  Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler  And from the perilous pestilence.  He shall cover you with His feathers,  And under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler.

You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, Nor of the arrow that flies by day, Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness,  Nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday.  A thousand may fall at your side,  And ten thousand at your right hand;  But it shall not come near you. Only with your eyes shall you look,  And see the reward of the wicked. Psalm 91:1-8

God doesn’t lie though other do. Those who abide in the shadow of the most High God have unique benefits that others do not! They have the provisions and protection of God Himself who literally is their refuge, fortress, deliverer, shield and defender. For God’s word is true:
You shall tread upon the lion and the cobra, The young lion and the serpent you shall trample underfoot. "Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high, because he has known My name. He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him,  And show him My salvation." Psalm 91:13-16

God is no respecter of persons and shows partiality to no one. What He has done for others including Abraham, David, Joseph, Job, and Jesus He will do for His trusting ones. They have His word on it. His word is true:
"Every place that the sole of your foot will tread upon I have given you, as I said to Moses. "From the wilderness and this Lebanon as far as the great river, the River Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and to the Great Sea toward the going down of the sun, shall be your territory. No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life; as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you nor forsake you. Be strong and of good courage, for to this people you shall divide as an inheritance the land which I swore to their fathers to give them. "Only be strong and very courageous, that you may observe to do according to all the law which Moses My servant commanded you; do not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may prosper wherever you go. "This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success.  "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:3-9

What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?  He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things? Romans 8:31-32

Under the New and Greater Covenant God, who had already given His best His only begotten Son, and His counselor the Holy Spirit, so that His trusting ones might have life and live by the Spirit,  will freely give all other things to  them  just for the asking in faith believing including health, prosperity and wealth. His word is unchanging:
"Behold, I send an Angel before you to keep you in the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared.  "Beware of Him and obey His voice; do not provoke Him, for He will not pardon your transgressions; for My name is in Him.

"But if you indeed obey His voice and do all that I speak, then I will be an enemy to your enemies and an adversary to your adversaries.  "For My Angel will go before you and bring you in to the Amorites and the Hittites and the Perizzites and the Canaanites and the Hivites and the Jebusites; and I will cut them off.  "You shall not bow down to their gods, nor serve them, nor do according to their works; but you shall utterly overthrow them and completely break down their sacred pillars.  "So you shall serve the LORD your God, and He will bless your bread and your water. And I will take sickness away from the midst of you.  "No one shall suffer miscarriage or be barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days.  "I will send My fear before you, I will cause confusion among all the people to whom you come, and will make all your enemies turn their backs to you. Exodus 23:20-27

"Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols.  "I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. "I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them.  "Then you shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; you shall be My people, and I will be your God.

"I will deliver you from all your uncleannesses. I will call for the grain and multiply it, and bring no famine upon you.  "And I will multiply the fruit of your trees and the increase of your fields, so that you need never again bear the reproach of famine among the nations. Ezekiel 36:25-30

Yes to those who return to the Lord and love and serve Him with all their hearts the blessings of God are limitless, even in the current time of life.  For God’s word is unchanging:
Come, and let us return to the LORD; For He has torn, but He will heal us; He has stricken, but He will bind us up. After two days He will revive us;  On the third day He will raise us up,  That we may live in His sight. Let us know,  Let us pursue the knowledge of the LORD.  His going forth is established as the morning;  He will come to us like the rain,  Like the latter and former rain to the earth.  Hosea 6:1-3

Yes, those who return to the Lord shall be healed, made whole, revived and blessed. Yes, for those who fear God’s  name  the Sun of Righteousness shall arise  with healing in His wings;  and they shall go out and grow fat like stall-fed calves. They shall trample the wicked,  for they shall be ashes under the soles of  their feet  when God does it for them. As God’s word is unchanging:
"For behold, the day is coming, Burning like an oven, And all the proud, yes, all who do wickedly will be stubble.  And the day which is coming shall burn them up," Says the LORD of hosts, "That will leave them neither root nor branch. 

But to you who fear My name  The Sun of Righteousness shall arise  With healing in His wings;  And you shall go out And grow fat like stall-fed calves. You shall trample the wicked,  For they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet  On the day that I do this," Says the LORD of hosts. Malachi 4:1-3

But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you. Romans 8:11

Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers. For I rejoiced greatly when brethren came and testified of the truth that is in you, just as you walk in the truth. 3 john 1:2-3 

EXTRACT FROM Be Filled
http://walthope.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment