Sunday, March 9, 2014

TESTIMONIES


GWEA Ministry Reports
REVEREND GORDON WILLIAMS,


Rev. Gordon Williams, Evangelist
"THE HOLY SPIRIT MAKES US FEEL NICE” (GAL. 5: 22 – 23)
At a meeting in Shellbrook, SK, a 10 year old girl came to have prayer with her mother in order to receive the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. As I prayed with both of them, her mother began to speak in tongues. Then, as I prayed with the girl her eyes filled up with tears as she began to speak in tongues and fell to the floor. After the service we went to a restaurant for lunch, the girl was leaving with her mother. She stopped and said to me with a big smile, "Thank you! I feel so nice now.”
A young woman who is studying at a Pentecostal Bible College, explained, "I haven’t received the Baptism of the Holy Spirit yet.” We prayed and she received the Holy Spirit & spoke in tongues” (Acts 2: 4).


"EVERYTHING’ IS THE HOLY SPIRIT” (ACTS 1: 8; 2: 4)
At Calling Lake, AB, where the Pastor is Robert Cardinal, a man shared his testimony about what Jesus had done for him last night. He said, "Jesus forgave me and set me free from alcoholism and for my bad treatment of my wife.” I asked him, "What do you need prayer for?” He said, "Everything! Everything!” I said, "Everything is the Holy Spirit.” "Yes!” he said in a loud voice. He prayed with me and received the Baptism Holy Spirit and began to speak in his new tongues language” (Acts 19: 6). Later, his wife shared her testimony about how bad her life had been with her husband’s abusive treatment and alcoholism and the great change in him since last night. Then, she said, "I need the Holy Spirit.” We prayed and she received the Baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues (Acts 19: 6).


"HUSBAND AND WIFE TOGETHER” (ACTS 2: 17 – 21)
At Spring Bay Camp, Manitoulin Island, ON, a very tall man responded to the altar call. He explained, "I want to have my sins forgiven so I can go to heaven.” He prayed with me, through tears, to ask Jesus to forgive him and I assured him of his salvation. Then, I asked him, "Would you also like to receive the Baptism of the Holy Spirit so you can have the power to fulfill Gods plans for your life?” "Yes, I would”, he said calmly and firmly. He prayed with me to receive the Baptism of the Holy Spirit and fell to the floor speaking in tongues. Then, I turned to his wife and asked her what she would like to have prayer for. She explained that she had just accompanied her husband. I then asked her, "Have you received the Baptism of the Holy Spirit yet, to which she answered, "No!” I then asked her, "Since your husband has just been Baptized with the Holy Spirit and is speaking in tongues, would you like too?” She answered, "Yes!” So, I prayed with her and she fell down under the power of the Holy Spirit speaking in tongues beside her husband. 


"NOW HE’ S SURE THAT HE IS A CHRISTIAN WITH A HEALED BACK” (MK. 16: 17 - 18)
At the Victory Family Church, Swift Current, SK, a man in his 70’s said, "I need prayer for healing of my back.” I asked him, "Are you a Christian?” He answered, "I think so.” So, I asked him to pray along with me for forgiveness and the Baptism of the Holy Spirit and for healing.” He agreed and as we prayed, he invited Jesus to be his Saviour and Lord and received the Baptism of the Holy Spirit praying in tongues. Now, he was sure that he was a Christian with a healed back. "If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will the heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!” (Lk. 11:13).


"THE FIRST SIGN OF AUTHORITY – IN MY NAME THEY WILL CAST OUT DEMONS” (MK. 16: 17)
Recently, I received a telephone call from a friend who has recently moved to Kincardine, ON. While he and his wife were going from church to church looking for a good church, they discovered one that caught their attention. However, they were told that the Pastor’s 4 year old daughter was having a problem at night when she was sleeping. She would wake up crying with what some people would call night terrors. This had been going on for over a year. He suggested that, with his permission, he would call me in order to see if I could help. When he told me what had been happening to the beautiful girl, I immediately remarked, "It sounds to me like she is being harassed by demons\evil spirits.” He said, "That’s exactly what I thought might be the problem!” So, I went up to the Pastor’s house and met him and his daughter. She is a very bright and talkative girl. I asked her about what had been happening in her bedroom. Then, I asked her if she would let me pray with her and she was very agreeable. We prayed asking Jesus to forgive her for any bad things she had done and asked the Holy Spirit to fill her heart.


Then, I asked my friend and the Pastor to take her outside while I went through the house and her bedroom in order to cast out the evil spirits which were harassing his daughter. And, as suspected, I encountered the evil spirits in her bedroom that attempted to resist me. Regardless, I cast them out by commanding them to leave and to go to the Abyss (Lk. 8: 31). Then, I asked the Holy Spirit to fill every room in the house with His presence so there would be peace in the house. The next day, I received a call from the Pastor in which he explained that after I had gone, they discovered a glob of his wife’s hand cream on the wall of his daughter’s bedroom. He wondered if I had put it there. I laughed as I explained, "No! I did not. But often when evil spirits are being cast out of a house, they demonstrate their resistance by leaving or doing something as a sign of their protest.” I then suggested that he clean the cream off the wall so there would be no sign of them ever being there. She can now sleep without any so-called "night terrors” or what I call "night terrorists”.

Often when people’s homes have been invaded by demons/evil spirits, I am asked, "What have we done wrong that would cause them to come into our house?” They will come, not because the people have been doing something wrong, but just the opposite, they were doing something right – serving Jesus Christ and doing His work and ministry. They will attack, harass and attempt to possess anybody from babies to seniors. This is part of what is called "Spiritual Warfare” (Eph. 6: 12). A WARNING: Do not attempt to do this ministry if you have not received the Baptism of the Holy Spirit with the Signs Following (Mk. 16: 17) and received instruction about how to do this. If not, you will be attacked, hurt, embarrassed like the Seven Sons of Sceva (Act 19: 13 – 17). And, the evils spirits/demons will remain in control.

"OVERHEARD IN THE "D.Q” RESTAURANT AFTER A SUNDAY SERVICE IN ESTEVAN, SK”
We saw 2 men sitting and talking in the restaurant. The older man asked, "Did you go to the front for prayer at the service?” The younger man said, "Yes, I went up to ask for guidance. But he prayed for the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. But, I really didn't want it.” The older man asked, "Did you get it?” The younger man laughing said, "Yes!” and I spoke tongues. The older man asked, "What’s it like?” The younger man replied, "It’s great!” After a while, they saw me and waved "Praise the Lord!” And, I heard, "He’s great!”


"THAT WAS NICE!” (MATT. 19: 14)
A 9 year old boy asked for prayer for healing of allergies and also to invite Jesus to be his Saviour. I asked him, "Would you also like to invite the Holy Spirit to come into your heart?” He vigorously shook his head, from right to left, saying, "No! No! No!” So, I prayed for his healing and salvation and he fell down on the floor. I noticed that his breathing was becoming increasingly faster. So, I whispered in his ear, "Little brother, I think that the Holy Spirit has come into your heart. And, if you will open your mouth, He’s going to let you speak in tongues. Tears filled his eyes as he opened his mouth and began to speak in tongues. Later he said to me, "That was nice!”


"SIGNS, WONDERS & MIRACLES” (HEB. 2: 4)
At the Full Gospel Business Men’s Fellowship (FGBMFI), Saskatoon, SK, I was surprised an the number of teenagers & kids in their early 20's, who came to receive salvation, the Baptism of the Holy Spirit and fell to the floor speaking in tongues . Some of them went into the hotel bar and witnessed to other kids whom they knew and brought them into the meeting for prayer. One dragged a friend out of the bar who was a little inebriated and brought him to me for prayer. When I asked him what he wanted to have prayer, he said, "I’ll take anything you’ve got. He received salvation and fell to the floor easily speaking in tongues. He said, "What happened to me?” I explained, "You have just been saved by Jesus and Baptized with the Holy Spirit and you have been speaking in tongues.” His mind was now clear and with tears, he said to me, "Thank you, sir! 


"MOTHER AND SON SURPRISED AT THE SAME MEETING” (ACTS 2: 38)
A woman in her 40's, explained to me, "I want prayer for my teenage son to be saved.” I asked her, "Where is he tonight?” Pointing her finger, she said, "He’ over there.” I said, "He’s already saved and Baptized with the Holy Spirit.” She responded, "Oh! No! No!” I responded, "Yes, he is. I just prayed with him and he accepted Jesus as his Saviour and Lord and was Baptized with the Holy Spirit and was speaking in tongues.” She could hardly believe it as tears filled her eyes. I asked her, "Are you a Born Again Christian?” She said, "Yes.” I asked her, "Have you received the Baptism of the Holy Spirit yet.” "No”, came her reply. "Would you like to?” "Yes, yes,” I would. We prayed and she received the Holy Spirit and began to speak in tongues.” Her son came over to see her and put his ear down close to his mother’s mouth to see if she was speaking in tongues. He looked up at me and said, "Yes, she’s got it!” 


"HIS EARS STOPPED RINGING” (1 PET. 2: 24)
At the Prince Albert, SK, Full Gospel Business Men’s (FGBMFI) Meeting, a man in his 40's explained, "I have ringing in my ears. I need prayer for healing. I asked him, "Have you invited Jesus into your life?” He responded, "No! But I also need that.” He prayed with me for forgiveness and asked Jesus to be his Saviour and to receive the Baptism of the Holy Spirit and he began to speak in tongues. And, he said, "The ringing in my ears have stopped.”


"HE RECEIVED IT ALL” (ACTS2: 38)
A man in his 50's told me, "I need it all.” I asked, "Do you mean you want to be Born Again?”"Yes”, he eagerly replied. I asked, "Do you want to be Baptized with the Holy Spirit?” "Yes”, he eagerly replied. "I want to speak in tongues. I want everything!” And, he received everything (Jn. 3: 5; Acts 2: 4; Jn. 14: 14).


"NOW SHE HAS THE MIND OF CHRIST” (1 COR. 2: 16)
A woman in her mid-40's, explained, "I’ve been tormented by thoughts of suicide. I wish God would take me Home. The haunting thoughts of past failures were too hard to live with.” I explained, much to her surprise, that Jesus was tempted by the devil to commit suicide by jumping off the pinnacle of the temple in an attempt to attract people to follow him (Matt. 4: 5). The thoughts of past failures are not to be taken as guilt but as an opportunity to thank Jesus and "Praise the Lord”. The reason why the devil tempted him to commit suicide was because His ministry was so important. And, that is the reason why you are being tempted because Jesus has given you an important ministry. So, we prayed asking the Holy Spirit to fill her afresh and to stir up the Gift of tongues (2 Tim. 1: 6 - 7). And, she fell to the floor praising Jesus. When she got up, she had peace (Philip. 4: 7) and the thoughts of suicide had stopped.


"THE JESUS GUARANTEE” (LK. 11: 13)
"At a meeting at our Brampton, ON House Meeting 21 year old man brought a friend with him to receive ministry. I asked her, "Would you like to receive the Baptism of the Holy Spirit?” With tears in her eyes, she answered, "Yes!” I gave her some instructions about how we would proceed. She said, "What if it doesn’t work?” I explained, "If you follow my instructions, it will work. Jesus Guaranteed it because He said, ”If you then being evil know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will the heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!” She prayed along with me as we asked Jesus to forgive any sin in her life and to Baptize her with the Holy Spirit. As we prayed, she burst into tongues (Acts 2: 4; 8: 19: 6).


"ASKED FOR ONE MIRACLE AND GOT THREE MIRACLES” (PS. 139: 13)
Rev. Williams: Thank you for praying that I would be born. Love Jonathon - 7 years old. Mother wrote, "In October 18th I went to you for prayer to conceive a child after 10 years of trying. On November 12th God created Jonathan. P.S. I now have 3 beautiful blessings from our Father: Jonathan (7), Matthew (5), Delena-June (3), Thank you for praying, LBM.
Jonathon wrote this song for you: "One in Love. One in friendship. One in true Hope. One in Spirit too. One in faith that God will care for you until we meet together again. ( Eph. 3: 20)


"FOUR GIRLS RECEIVE THE HOLY SPIRIT ” (MK. 16: 17 - 18)
At Crossroads Christian Assembly, Newcastle, ON, where the pastor was Rev. Rob & Ester Brouwer, a woman and her 8 year old daughter for prayer and she was joined by three friends who were about the same age. I asked the girl, "What would you like to have prayer for?” Her mom said, "Go ahead and tell him.” She quietly said, "The Holy Spirit.” I asked the other three girls if that was what they wanted and each one in turn said, "Yes!”. I asked them, "Are you all friends and they said, "Yes!” I asked them, if they would you like to pray together with me and they all agreed. I then asked them to hold hands. Then, they all prayed together with me as we asked Jesus to forgive them for all the bad things they had done. Then I laid hands on each of their heads, two a time, as they prayed with me to receive the Holy Spirit and each one immediately began to speak in tongues. The mother who had brought her daughter for prayer was praying along in tongues and had the tears of joy trickling down her cheeks.


"FOUR GIRLS MINISTER HEALING” (MK. 16: 18)
Then, I said to the four girls, "Now I've got something for you to do together. I want you to come over to the lady with whom I have just prayed for healing and I want the four of you to lay your hands on her head and ask Jesus to heal her. And, I want you to pray in tongues until I tell you to stop. They excitedly agreed and I placed their hands on the woman’s head and they began to pray for her in tongues (Eph. 6:18). They prayed for about 10 minutes and I asked them to stop. The woman stood up and said, "Thank you children! Thank you, Jesus. She exclaimed with surprise, "The tumour in my stomach is gone!”

"WE NEED TO KNOW WHAT THE SCRIPTURE SAYS” (GAL. 4: 30)

"I SPEAK IN A LANGUAGE JUST LIKE MY DAUGHTER!” (ACTS: 2: 4)
I went to visit the father of one of the young women involved in our fellowship. He was in a Toronto, Ontario, hospital. One of his daughters was visiting him. I introduced myself and explained that I had come to visit him and pray for healing. He explained that he had fear about dying. I asked him if he was a Pentecostal Christian and he told me that he was. I asked him, "Have you received the Baptism of the Holy Spirit yet with the evidence of speaking in tongues?” He told me that his daughter had talked to him about it but he never received the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. I explained that he needed the Baptism of the Holy Spirit so that when he became fearful and prayed in tongues the fear would go away (2 Tim. 1: 6 - 7). And, not only that, when he prayed in tongues (1 Cor. 14: 4) which meant that healing would flow through his body bringing healing also. He agreed to receive the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. So, we prayed asking Jesus to forgive his sin and to Baptize him with the Holy Spirit and he easily began to speak in tongues (Mk. 16: 17). Then, he said, "I speak in a language just like my daughter!” Then we prayed for healing with the laying on of hands and he was later released from the hospital.


"SPEAKING IN TONGUES FOR 3 HOURS IN THE BATHTUB” (ACTS 2: 4; 19: 6)
At a meeting in Shellbrook, SK, a woman came forward for the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. I prayed with her but she did not receive tongues because she was a shy woman. When she went home, she decided to have a bubble bath. While she was sitting in the tub she began to speak in tongues. She was afraid that if she stopped she might not be able to start again. So she stayed in the water for three hours speaking in tongues. She said, "I finally decided that the Lord wouldn’t give me something so beautiful to take it away. She said, "I felt and looked like a prune.” Anyway, she found that she could speak in tongues after she stopped. She kept speaking in tongues continuously for three days. "The Gifts and calling of God are irrevocable” (Rom. 11: 29) which means that once we receive a Gift or Charismatic Gifts of the Holy Spirit (Rom. 12: 6 - 8; 1 Cor. 15: 8 - 10). They are permanently given to us to use in ministry.


Yours in Jesus,
Rev. Gordon Williams
http://www.gordwilliams.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment