Wednesday, April 23, 2014

REST

MAKING FAITH WORK :

Luke 8:46, "And Jesus said, Somebody hath touched me: for I perceive that virtue is gone out of me."

Is it possible that Jesus, who was God manifest in the flesh, and therefore all-knowing, did not actually know who touched Him? Yes! Although Jesus' spiritual man was divine, He took upon Himself a physical body with its limitations. Jesus drew on His divine ability through the gifts of the Holy Ghost, and so can we (Jn. 14:12; 1 Cor. 12:7). Before His resurrection, He operated as a man (sinless) by receiving from His Father through faith. Luke 8:47 says that the woman "saw that she was not hid." It is evident that Jesus received a word of knowledge from the Holy Spirit and had singled out this woman. However, this was after He felt the power of God flow out of Him and heal her. The woman was healed before He discerned her by the law of faith.

The law of electricity has been here on earth since creation. Man has observed it in such things as lightning and static electricity, but it was not until someone believed that there were laws that governed the activity of electricity that progress began to be made in putting it to use. Likewise, you don't deny the existence of faith, but it is only when you begin to understand that there are laws that govern faith, and begin to learn what those laws are, that faith will begin to work for you.

START USING YOUR MEASURE OF FAITH :

ROMANS 12:3 - …God has dealt to each one a measure of faith.

As children of God, we should never say, “I don’t have any faith.” To say this is to say that God is a liar because His Word already tells us that “God has dealt to each one a measure of faith”.

Why then does the faith of some seem to be stronger than others?

Well, faith is like muscles. We are all born with a measure of muscles. But some of us develop our muscles better than others. Bodybuilders, for example, exercise their muscles very regularly to make them grow bigger and stronger.

Likewise, your measure of faith grows when you feed and use it. Each time you hear or read God’s Word, you are feeding your faith. When you confess God’s Word and expect good things to happen to you, you are using it. And the more you use it, the more your faith grows.

So use your faith. You could start with headaches, for example. When you have a headache, instead of always running straight for your painkillers, use your faith. Ask God for healing, and trust and thank Him for the healing.

Now, don’t get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with taking medicine. And if you have to go to the doctor, don’t feel condemned either. Just start using your faith at a level you are comfortable with. If you need to go to the doctor, then go in faith, praying, “Abba Father, I am going to the doctor. I am asking You in Jesus’ name to give the doctor wisdom to give me an accurate diagnosis. My trust is not in him but in You.”

And when you take your medicine, don’t just pop in the pills. In faith, say, “Lord, sanctify this medicine,” then take it. This is because some medicines have negative side effects. So when you ask God to sanctify it, He blesses that medicine. And what will be developing in you, growing bigger and possessing your body until it is too widespread, is divine health!

Beloved, you have been given a measure of faith. Start using it, believing that it is this measure of your faith that causes you to draw from the inexhaustible power of a faithful and loving God!

GREAT LOVE & CARE OF JESUS …


Loving , Caring Jesus asks his disciples in John 21:5 " Children, have you any food?" and see in verse 12 same chapter, Loving, Caring Jesus prepares breakfast for his disciples, " Come and eat breakfast" oh the deep deep love, care of Jesus, Jesus loves you deeply and dearly, He will perfect, perform everything for you according to His promise in psalms 138:8, Psalms 57:2, He will give you Job, Healing, Financial needs, Miracles, house, child blessing, family blessing everything because He loves you and cares for you.

Dear friend, perhaps you are also weighed down by such sorrows and cares. Do not be dismayed! It is the desire of our Lord Jesus that His saving grace should be manifested in the life of everyone who is distressed. That is why He humbly requests all of us who are distressed by our diseases, fears and anxieties, to look up to Him. We have to look at Christ on the Cross bruised from head to foot, writhing in pain and torture, with hand and feet nailed to the Cross and a crown of thorns placed on His head assuring us His salvation. Let us look up to Him. The Lord who saw the painful boils, blood-stained tears and the shadow of death on Job's disfigured face and restored him to affluence and joy; The same Lord who saw the tears of King Hezekiah and saved him from disease, defeat and disgrace at the hands of his enemies, will also wipe away the tears from your face. He will cast away all our sorrows and bless us in abundance!

GOD WANTS U TO REST


One day a few years back, I was moving a large wall mirror in our house. Joel wasn’t around, so I decided I would take care of it myself. I grabbed hold of that mirror and started to move it. However, I didn’t realize it was going to be as heavy as it was. I knew exactly where I was taking it and was almost there when the mirror began to feel really heavy and I was concerned that I was going to drop it. I thought, “I’m struggling so much. I can’t believe it’s this heavy!” But I just kept pressing on. I was close to where I was going and didn’t want to give up. But then something inside of me said, “Well, why don’t you just put it down for a minute and rest and regroup.” What a novel idea! So I set the mirror down, repositioned my hands, and took a deep breath. Very quickly, I started to feel a whole lot better. So I picked up that mirror again with my renewed strength and kept heading to where I was going.

I think that’s how we are as Christians sometimes. We hold so tightly to things that we begin to struggle in our faith and in the promises of God. We see where we’re going, and we get so determined to get there that sometimes we do it in our own strength instead of resting in God. I believe today God is saying to us, “Slow down. Be patient. Don’t just run until you hit the wall. Listen, I’m right here to help you. Put down the heavy load for a minute. Take a deep breath, reposition your hands, rest, regroup, and then you’ll be renewed.”

Notice, I didn’t let that mirror go. If I had, it would have come crashing down to the ground. But I did let go of the struggle. I took just a minute to reevaluate what was going on and how I was handling things. Maybe that’s what you need to do today. Are you carrying a load in your own strength? Do you need to pause for a moment to reposition yourself? Why don’t you ask the Holy Spirit to show you a better way? He wants to take that heavy burden and lighten your load. He wants to give you rest so you can be restored and move confidently to the place of victory.

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” (Matthew 11:28-30, NIV)

Oppose the Devil

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. - James 4:7

If you've been crying and asking God to run the devil out of your life, STOP! The Bible says you're the one who's supposed to overcome the devil.

How? By resisting him. By rebelling against him when he tells you to do something and doing what God says instead! When Satan tells you some lie, contradict him with the Word of God. Oppose him. This verse says when you do that, he'll flee from you. He'll "run as in terror."

That means everywhere you go, as you walk in faith and oppose the devil, darkness is pushed back.

So start pushing back that darkness. You can do it! The life of God is within you. Jesus Himself is living inside you. Everywhere you go, He goes. Every problem that rises up against you, every evil spirit that tries to influence your life, is coming up against GOD when he comes up against you.

All you need to do is become conscious of that. Begin now living your life moment by moment, knowing that the light of God is in you. The Word of God is in you. The Spirit of God is in you.

Live knowing that Jesus, the Son of God, is in you. Then watch the devil run!

PRAYER FOR THE DAY :

“Who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.” (Psalm 103:5)

Dear Lord God, I praise You. I honor You. I give thanks to God for another beautiful day and a brand new life. Let the pouring rain fall upon me with abundant blessings on this wonderful morning. May God pour out Your Spirit upon me and renew my strength and bless everything I touch prosper within the day and days ahead! Let me hear good news one by one and see Your miracles in my life in the coming days.

Gratefully, in Jesus’ holy name. Amen !!!



PREACHING LIES http://wp.me/p2M7AJ-1jM
MINISTERING GOD AND HIS GIFTS http://wp.me/p2M7AJ-GZ
ENJOY THE VICTORY http://wp.me/p2M7AJ-Zg
THE BEST OF THE KAMBULOWS http://www.scribd.com/doc/122879429/
God Hears And Answers Prayers http://www.scribd.com/doc/12779089/
The All Sufficient Christ http://www.scribd.com/doc/11351343/
GOD WANTS YOU WELL http://wp.me/p2M7AJ-1ry

No comments:

Post a Comment