Monday, November 3, 2014

NEW COVENANT


A New Better Covenant

But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels,  to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect,  to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel. Hebrews 12:22-24

In  the  New Covenant that Jesus bought with His own blood it doesn't depend on our ability. It depends on Him and what He has already done. He has done it all! All we have to do is believe it and receive it.  As a new creation in Christ Jesus, we can accept the gift of righteousness and all that gift includes: health, prosperity, peace, joy and life abundant.  We can put aside every weight and the sin that so easily besets us  and now look unto Jesus, the Author and Finisher of our faith. And according to His  Word, we  can now reign in this life as a king. The power of sin and death in our life has been overcome. No longer are we ruled by the forces of evil but by the God above all gods. And we are more than a conqueror not through our own abilities and strengths but  through Him who loves us.  And we can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens us.

 We are of the seed of Abraham and Abraham’s covenant belongs to us and a better covenant sealed by the blood of Jesus. And the blessings of Abraham are all ours  as heir to the promise – all of it!  The covenant we now have cannot be broken. God is bound to give me the victory always. Whatever God did for Israel or others kings He will do more for us.   And nobody can take advantage of  us  and go free for that touch not statement is a command, a decree. It carries certain penalties if broken.

Since we are born of God and are His sons and daughters He is interested in our  winning always. If the physical Israel can win all their battles with impunity, we  can do much more than that because pf the new better covenant. We can overcome always. The greater one is in us. He is at work in us now. He is greater than all our life battles, so He  can win them all. He is working His good pleasure in us.  We are born winner.  And how much we  receive from God depends on how much we believe Him for. Personal faith is the answer. Another person’s faith cannot offer us lasting victory over our personal issues. Brethren can only help us up to a point by their faith. But we have to be able to stand on our  own feet and fight our own battles.

And prosperity, wealth and riches are part of this new covenant for God’s word tell us;

But you shall earnestly remember the Lord your God, for it is He who gives you the power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore to your fathers as at this day. (Duet 8:18)

A good man leaves an inheritance to his children's children and the wealth of the sinner finds its way into the hands of the righteous for whom it was laid up. (Prov. 13:22)

For to the person who pleases Him God gives wisdom and knowledge and joy; but to the sinner He gives the work of gathering up, that he may give to one who pleases God. (Ecc. 2:26 )

And I will give you the treasures of darkness and hidden riches of secret places, that you may know that it is I, the Lord, the God of Israel, Who calls you by your name. (Isa. 45:3)

For the scepter of wickedness shall not rest upon the land of the righteous. Do good O'Lord to those who are good and to those who are righteous in their hearts. (Psalm 125:3-4)

Yea, the Lord shall give that which is good; and our land shall yield her increase. (Psalm 85:12)

And my God will liberally supply (fill to the fullest) your every need according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus. (Phil. 4:19)

For You would that we prosper and be in good health even as our souls prosper. (3 John 2)

Let those who favor my righteous cause and have pleasure in my uprightness shout for joy and be glad, and say continually, let the Lord be magnified, Who takes pleasure in the prosperity of His servant. (Psalm 35:27)

The young lions lack food and suffer hunger, but they who seek (inquire of and require) the Lord [by right of their need and on authority of His Word] none of them shall lack any beneficial thing. (Psalms 34:10)

Blessed be the Lord, who daily loads us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. (Psalm 68:19)

For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows present grace and favor and future glory, honor, splendor and heavenly bliss! NO GOOD THING WILL HE WITHOLD FROM THOSE WHO WALK UPRIGHTLY. (Psalm 84:11)

Then the Lord said to me, "You have seen well, for I am alert and active, watching over My word to perform it. (Jeremiah 1:12)

I will cry to God Most High, Who performs on my behalf and rewards me, Who brings to pass His purposes for me and surely completes them. (Psalm 57:2)

The Lord will perfect that which concerns me.  (Psalm 138:8)

What we believe and say about God, His word and His promises does matter  for we establish things  upon  ourselves in the spirit realm and that eventually they will be evident in the material realm. We acknowledge that God has have brought us out of darkness into  His marvelous light and that we are now a child of God by faith in Jesus. We are an heir of all the promises you gave to his r servant, Abraham; Abraham's blessings are  ours  and 2 Corinthians  1:20  tells us For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us.

As we walk in the Spirit of the LORD, we have and demonstrate the newness of life that is in Christ Jesus including clean hands and a pure heart by faith in His atoning work on the cross.  We can  now come boldly before His  throne of grace because we are clean, we are pure, we are holy, we are  forgiven, we are justified, we are sanctified by the blood of Jesus. He now is our Savior, Healer, Redeemer, Sanctifier,  Deliverer, Friend, and everything that we need. In Christ, we have all things that pertain to life and godliness.. And there is nothing too hard for God  to do and there is nothing impossible to those who believe.  God’s word is unchanging:

Because you have made the LORD, who is my refuge,  Even the Most High, your dwelling place,  No evil shall befall you,  Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling;  For He shall give His angels charge over you,  To keep you in all your ways.  In their hands they shall bear you up,  Lest you dash your foot against a stone.  You shall tread upon the lion and the cobra,  The young lion and the serpent you shall trample underfoot.  "Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him;  I will set him on high, because he has known My name.  He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble;  I will deliver him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him, And show him My salvation." Psalm 91:9-16

Bless the LORD, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name!  Bless the LORD, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits:  Who forgives all your iniquities,  Who heals all your diseases,  Who redeems your life from destruction,  Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies,  Who satisfies your mouth with good things,  So that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.  The LORD executes righteousness And justice for all who are oppressed. Psalm 103:1-6

You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. 1 John 1:4

For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world-our faith. 1 John 5:4

And what does it mean to make God's Word the final authority? It means believing what He says instead of believing what people say. It means believing what He says instead of what Satan says. It means believing what He says instead of what the circumstances say.  Hence we can say:

1.    I can have what I say, because Jesus said in Mark 11:23, ... That whosoever ... shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. I choose to be justified, and not condemned or snared by the words of my mouth. I speak truth. I say what God says about me. (Matthew 12:37, Proverbs 6:2 & Proverbs 8:7)

2.    I’m no longer unrighteous. I’m a new creature in Christ Jesus. I have been made the righteousness of God in Him.  (2 Corinthians 5:17 & 21)

3.    I’m no longer unworthy. God has accepted me in Jesus. He has made me a partaker of the inheritance of the saints in light. (Ephesians 1:6 & Colossians 1:12)

4.    I’m no longer poor. Jesus became poor, that I, through His poverty might be rich. Wealth and riches are in my house. (2 Corinthians 8:9 & Psalm 112:3 )

5.    I’m the longer living in lack. I’m a child of God, an heir of God, a joint heir with Christ, and an heir of Abraham’s blessing. My father is the Mighty God, Who is always more than enough!  (Romans 8:17, Galatians 3:14 & Genesis 17:1)

6.    I do not want for any good thing. The Lord is my Shepherd. My God shall supply all my need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. No good thing will He withhold from them that walk uprightly before Him. (Psalm 23:1, Philippians 4:19 & Psalm 84:11)

7.    I’m no longer living in debt. The Lord is blessing me. I shall lend unto many nations, and I shall not borrow. The borrower is a servant to the lender. I choose to serve the Lord, and Him only! I owe no man anything but love. (Deuteronomy 28:12, Proverbs 22:7 & Romans 13:8)

8.    I’m no longer subject to sickness. Jesus, Himself, took my infirmities and bare my sicknesses. By His stripes I was healed. God sent His Word and healed me. (Matthew 8:17, 1 Peter 2:24 & Psalm 107: 20)

9.    I’m no longer fearful. God has not given me the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. I’m being made perfect in love. Perfect love casts out all fear. The Greater One lives in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world! I’m strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. (2 Timothy 1:7, 1 John 4:4, 18 & Ephesians 6:10)

10. I’m no longer afraid of what other people say about me. The Lord is on my side. It is written that no weapon formed against me shall prosper, and every tongue that rises against me in judgment Thou shalt condemn. If God is for me, who can be against me? (Psalm 118:6, Isaiah 54:17 & Romans 8:31)

11. I’m no longer afraid of deadly diseases. I have been redeemed from the curse of law. Jesus has already borne my griefs (sicknesses) and carried my sorrows (pains). With His stripes I’m healed! (Galatians 3:13 & Isaiah 53:4, 5)

12. I’m no longer afraid of premature death, because I dwell in the secret place of the Most High, and abide under the shadow of the Almighty. With long life, He will satisfy me. I have received of the Word of God, and the years of my life shall be many! I’m serving the Lord, and He will fulfil the number of my days. (Psalm 91:1 & 16, Proverbs 4:10, Exodus 23:25, 26 & Psalm 90:10)

13. I’m no longer afraid of disaster, because the Lord is with me. He protects me and He has given His angels charge over me to keep me in all my ways. I dwell in safety by Him. Terrorism and violence shall not come near me. No evil shall befall me, neither shall any plague come nigh my dwelling. (Proverbs 3:25, 26 TLB, Deuteronomy 33:12 & Psalm 91:5, 6, 10, 11)

14. I’m no longer in bondage to the fear of death. Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. I have been delivered from the fear of death. Whom the Son has set free is free indeed! (2 Corinthians 3:17, Hebrews 2:15 & John 8:36)

15. I’m no longer depressed, for the joy of the Lord is my strength! I have been given the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness, that He might be glorified. My heart will rejoice in Him! (Nehemiah 8:10, Isaiah 61:3, & Psalm 33:21)

16. I’m no longer allowing myself to discouraged, for I’m determined to forget those things which are behind. I’m pressing toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. God is filling me with all joy and peace in believing, that I may abound in hope through the power of the Holy Ghost. (Philippians 3:13,14 & Romans 15:13)

17. I’m no longer weak, because the Lord is the strength of my life. I can do all things through Christ, Who strengthens me. I know my God; I’m strong in the Lord and shall do great exploits. (Psalm 27:1, Philippians 4:13 & Daniel 11:32)

18. I’m no longer defeated, because God always causes me to triumph in Christ Jesus. I’m more than a conqueror through Him. I overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony. (2 Corinthians 2:14, Romans 8:37 & Rev. 12:11)

19. I’m no longer worried, because I have cast all my cares upon the Lord, Who cares for me. Goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life! (1 Peter 5:7 & Psalm 23:6)

20. I’m no longer fretful, because I let my requests be made known unto God in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving. The peace of God, which passeth all understanding, keeps my heart and mind through Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:6,7)

21. I’m no longer doubtful. God has given me the measure of faith. I’m a believer and not a doubter. I believe that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him. (Romans 12:3 & Hebrews 11:6)

22. I’m no longer selfish, because the love of God has been shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Ghost. I’m not only concerned for my own interests, but also for the interests of others. I am not weary in well doing. By love, I live to serve others! (Romans 5:5, Philippians 2: 4 AMP, Galatians 6:9 & 5:13)

23. I’m no longer confused, because God is the author of peace, and not of confusion. The Spirit of God abides within me to lead me and guide me into all Truth. (1 Corinthians 14:33 & John 16:13)

24. I’m no longer ignorant, because I have the mind of Christ, and I increase daily in the knowledge of God! He is made unto me wisdom. (2 Corinthians 2:16, Colossians 1:10 & 1 Corinthians 1:30)

25. I’m no longer condemned, because the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. There’s no condemnation to those who are in Him, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. (Romans 8:1, 2)

26. I’m no longer frustrated. I have been delivered from the power of darkness, and translated into the kingdom of God. Now my life has eternal purpose in Christ Jesus, and my steps are ordered by the Lord. With confidence, I boldly approach the throne of grace to obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. (Colossians 1:13, Psalm 37:23 & Hebrews 4:16)

EXTRACT FROM Be Filled With All The Fullness Of God 
 http://walthope.tripod.com/hear.htm
http://walthope.tripod.com/
http://walthope.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment