Saturday, April 18, 2015

THE HIGH PRIEST


 JESUS CHRIST IS THE HIGH PRIEST OF OUR CONFESSION

For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor, that you through His poverty might become rich. 2 Corinthians 8:9

Seeing then that we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need. Hebrews 4:14-16

Yes, God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind and we are to swing the sword of the Spirit, the Word of God, against the devil telling him what God’s word says about a matter and not what things appear to be like. When he brings sickness upon us we tell him “by Jesus stripes we are healed and God is our healer.” When he brings troubles and problems upon us we tell him “the Lord is our deliverer and a very present help in time of trouble.” When he brings fear and doubt upon us we tell him “God has not given us the Spirit of fear and He makes our way perfect.” As a Christian, there are fights of faith we must fight in this life by declaring that what we have not seen is ours (Romans 4:17.) Despite the pressure, we must make a confession of faith and maintain our confession, that we are a success, we are the healed of God, and we are rich in Jesus Name and live our life to the fullest in victory. Hence are some suggested confessions:

Lord, in the name of Jesus, I thank You for my deliverance from blindness, sickness, diseases, debt, oppression, shame, sin, lusts, lack, poverty, defeat, despair, failure and unbelief and  that you have given me faith, hope, prosperity and love which is wrapped up in Jesus Christ. Your Word says that I am to owe no man anything but to love him. Your word says you have become unto me all things. As I continue to build my faith in this area, I fully expect to receive much unexpected income(s), answers, miracles and debt cancellation and great and wonderful healings and miracles and deliverance and blessings including financial breakthroughs. I confess for the glory of God in Jesus name I am wealthy and prosperous and victorious and more than a conqueror in every area of my life. I confess that all my needs are met and my storehouses overflow with abundance and that I am a great and true and holy man of God.

In Jesus name I come against all oppression in my life and declare that I have supernatural protection against the onslaughts of the enemy. In the name of Jesus I command the angels of God to go now and bring to pass my financial and physical soundness and wholeness and blessings and provisions and prosperity. I confess I am a wise and faithful and good steward; therefore, I walk in manifested abundance and debt-freedom daily. Your Word says that You delight in the prosperity of Your servants. As I serve You with my finances, I declare that I have my harvest of debt-deliverance right now. Amen!

In the name of Jesus, I confess that right now I'm out of debt, my needs are met and I have plenty more to put in store. I walk in abundance and good health daily. Lord, Your Word says that it is Your will for me to prosper and excel in every area of my life. Because I am a faithful and wise steward over my finances, the wealth of the wicked is being transferred into my hands. I know what to do with it because I place You first in all things. You direct my path and give me wisdom to manage what You have placed in my hands. As a believer, I am blessed to be a blessing until all families of the earth have been blessed.  I am a distribution center. I am a money magnet. Money cometh to me now! I command unexpected and expected income to come my way. Lord, I receive Your blessing-Your power to get wealth-right now. In Jesus' name, Amen!

In the name of Jesus, I declare that I have a blood-bought right to answered prayer. The Word of God is my guarantee. Father, by prayer, supplication and with thanksgiving, I can make my requests known to You. You hear the prayer of the righteous and answer them. Your eyes are on me and Your ears are open to hear my prayers. I am connected to Christ Jesus, and I am anointed. In everything I do I am more than a conqueror. Because I abide in You, and Your Word abides in me, I see the manifestation of answered prayer. When I speak Your Word, it does not return without accomplishing what it was sent to do Amen and amen.

Lord, I thank You that I walk in favor with man and with You. Wherever I go and whatever I do, Your favor goes before me. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous person avails much. Therefore, I believe I receive what I pray for right now. In Jesus' name, Amen!

In the name of Jesus, I do not neglect my great salvation-soteria. I declare that I am established in "protection, preservation, prosperity, promotions, provisions, soundness, healing, deliverance and the ministry of angels." I do not fear. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. Every tongue that rises up against me, I will condemn, for it is my heritage. I loose my angels to bring me great wealth, perfect health, great anointings, total victories, houses, lands, cars and boats and every good thing and especially my miracle and healing ministry.

Thank You, Lord, for being my help in the time of trouble. When I call, You answer me. You are always with me. You deliver and honor me. No evil ever comes near my dwelling. With a long and prosperous life You will show me Your salvation.

I declare that the healing power of God is flowing through my body right now.  I declare that every organ, tissue, cell and system in my body functions in the perfection to which God created it to function. I command all infection and abnormality in my body to cease and die and pass out now never to return in Jesus Name. Divine health is restored into my body in Jesus Name. I rebuke every ear deafness blindness sickness disease and spirit of infirmity and command it to go away and not come back in jesus name I speak the Word of God in Jesus name that by Jesus stripes I am healed and it will not return to me void.

I am established in Your Word. I declare that I am preserved from trouble. I overcome trouble by the blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony. I am established in righteousness through Jesus. As the redeemed of the Lord, I declare this to be so right now. In Jesus' name, I command and loose Your angels to go forth now and bring these confession to pass in my life. I believe and I have received the manifestation of these promises and your great and wonderful miracle working power.

No comments:

Post a Comment