Sunday, September 1, 2013

YOUR CARES

 Casting All Your Care Upon Him

Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you. Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world. But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you. To Him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen. 1 Peter 5:6-11

God who doesn’t change gives grace to the humble and He contends with the proud. Therefore we must  humble ourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt us in due time and cast all  care upon Him, for He cares for us. The God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after we have suffered a while, will perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle us. But all this is often easier said than done isn’t it?

The fact remains that God can’t act on our behalf until we let go! As long as we are consumed with trying to make things happen in our own power and on our own timetable, we are not trusting God but we are in the flesh. And when we are in the flesh we will steal the glory from God. So we have to go into the Spirit and into trust so that God will get the glory for what He will do for us and through us! And then we will see and receive our miracles!

To go into the Spirit we must believe God and His word and not allow doubt or fear to come in concerning any area, be it finances or divine health. In the atonement God has provided divine gift of healing for us. He’s done everything He is going to do to bring restoration and healing to us. All we must do is activate the anointing and appropriate it to our life. By the stripes Jesus bore on His back, we are healed. Period. We must become completely settled on the fact that it is God’s will to heal us. Then we must our faith to get the anointing—the power of God which remove burdens, destroy yokes, and bring about healing. God’s word is unchanging:

Now it happened on a certain day, as He was teaching, that there were Pharisees and teachers of the law sitting by, who had come out of every town of Galilee, Judea, and Jerusalem. And the power of the Lord was present to heal them. Then behold, men brought on a bed a man who was paralyzed, whom they sought to bring in and lay before Him.  And when they could not find how they might bring him in, because of the crowd, they went up on the housetop and let him down with his bed through the tiling into the midst before Jesus.  When He saw their faith, He said to him, "Man, your sins are forgiven you."  And the scribes and the Pharisees began to reason, saying, "Who is this who speaks blasphemies? Who can forgive sins but God alone?"

But when Jesus perceived their thoughts, He answered and said to them, "Why are you reasoning in your hearts?  "Which is easier, to say, 'Your sins are forgiven you,' or to say, 'Rise up and walk'? "But that you may know that the Son of Man has power on earth to forgive sins"-He said to the man who was paralyzed, "I say to you, arise, take up your bed, and go to your house."  Immediately he rose up before them, took up what he had been lying on, and departed to his own house, glorifying God.  And they were all amazed, and they glorified God and were filled with fear, saying, "We have seen strange things today!" Luke 5:17-26

The power of the Lord was present to heal all but the Pharisees were not healed? They get didn’t apply their faith to receive it. But the friends of the sick man used their faith and he was healed. The exercising of our faith activates the power of God. There are many obstacles that hinder the anointing including sin, strife, division, and unforgiveness. If we have unforgiveness toward someone, the Bible says God cannot forgive us. Sin separates us not only from the presence of God but from His anointing as well. Strife and division also cut off the power of God to heal. When we receive the anointing of God by the anointing of oil or the laying on of hands, we must mix the word of God with faith in order to profit from it. It is our faith that keeps the anointing active in our body until the healing is manifest.

Just because we experience symptoms of our sickness doesn’t mean we are not healed? We still must activate our faith. When hands are laid upon us, the Bible says we will recover. It may take a day, or a month, or even a year, but if we appropriate the anointing by faith it will come to pass. And the best way to bring more of the anointing into our lives and circumstances is to pray in tongues i.e. pray in the Spirit. Nobody operates in the gifts of the Spirit who doesn’t pray in the Spirit!  We choose life and blessing or death and cursing and God will not force us to pray in the Spirit and to live in the Spirit. That is our choice alone! God’s word is unchanging:

"I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live; Deuteronomy 30:19

 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all:  for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit,  to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit,  to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues.  But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills. 1 Corinthians 12:7-8

praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints- Ephesians 6:18

Therefore I remind you to stir up the gift of God which is in you through the laying on of my hands. For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.  2 Timothy 1:6

When they brought to Jesus any that were sick with various diseases, He laid hands on every one of them and healed them. And the good news is that Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever. And He still heals all sick people who are afflicted with various diseases and torments, and those who were demon-possessed, epileptics, and paralytics without condemnation! No matter how difficult their disease sounds, Jesus is the healer and He heals a terrible cancer just as easily as He heals a headache. Sickness is the result of an oppression of the devil and Jesus Christ is still the Healer and Restorer. God’s word is unchanging:

"how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him. Acts 10:38

... For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil. 1 John 3:8

The devil inflicts people with sickness and doesn't like it when God's Word brings healing and destroys his work. The devil will always try to reestablish his infliction by stealing the truth of the Word from us. We see this in Matthew 13:19 where it says, "When anyone hears the Word of the kingdom, and does not understand that the evil one comes and snatches away what has been sown in his heart. This is the one on whom seed was sown beside the road." The enemy wants to steal the Word before it can become firmly rooted in us to produce the healing. The devil knows that the Word of God is more powerful than his work ... sickness, so he must try and cut-off the Word in us before it gets rooted. Only seed rooted can produce a harvest.  God’s word is true:

"And the one on whom seed was sown on the rocky places, this who hears the Word, and immediately receives it with joy; yet he has no firm root in himself, but is only temporary, and when affliction or persecution arises because of the Word, immediately he falls away."  Matthew 13:20-21

When we receive the Word on healing and are prayed for and a healing takes place, we receive it with joy, but it must become firmly rooted in us because the devil will always try to inflict us with the very same symptoms to change our minds. Verse 21 says because of the Word, this affliction will be brought against us once again to cause us to fall away.  The devil will once again bring the symptoms of the sickness to try and convince us that we are not healed. This is a lying vanity. The root meaning of a lying vanity is something that comes against you to change your mind. If the devil can cause us to look at symptoms instead of God's promise, he can convince us to believe his lie. When we focus on the symptoms, pain or whatever it is, doubt and unbelief come to our mind and this gives entrance for fear to re-establish the sickness. We must keep our heart and mind fixed upon God and His promise:.

"I will keep him in perfect peace who's mind is stayed upon me." Isaiah 26:3

We need to hold fast to that which is good. We must allow the Word to take root so that it can complete the manifestation of healing.  Jonah is an example of this. He was swallowed by the whale and was in the whale's belly for three days and nights, yet he did not give up on God and His promise:

"Those who regard lying vanities forsake their faithfulness, but I will sacrifice to thee with the voice of thanksgiving." Jonah 2:8-9

Jonah decided not to believe a lying vanity, but to trust God and God delivered him out of his circumstance. Had Jonah believed the lie, he would have lost his faith and not received deliverance. How can we expect God to deliver us if we go by what the devil does rather than trust God? So when the symptoms return, we must set our faith in God and his Word and tell the enemy, no matter what, we are not going to believe his lies for God’s word is unchanging:

"Submit therefore to God. Resist the devil and He will flee from you." James 4:7

Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. James 5:14-15

Healing is the birth right of all of God’s children as well as ministering healing to others. In order to minister healing to the sick with power, we must become yielded vessels. We must hear the voice of the Holy Spirit and obey. But healing the sick takes persistence and practice. A physical problem can be caused by a spiritual problem. For instance, a spirit of fear, can cause anxiety and worry which will produce an ulcer.  We need to cast out the spirit if of fear: then deal with the ulcer. The manifestation of healing is a process; it can be instantaneous or can take some time. Everyone to whom we minister at first may not necessarily be healed, but Jesus promised that we would do the same things He did, and even greater things, and He healed all who came to Him for healing, we believe that healing is for all who come to the spirit- filled believing body of Christ. God’s word is unchanging:

"The Spirit of the LORD is upon Me, Because He has anointed Me To preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives And recovery of sight to the blind, To set at liberty those who are oppressed; Luke 4:18

…they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover." Mark 16:18

"Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us." Ephesians 3:20

And they sang a new song, saying:  "You are worthy to take the scroll,  And to open its seals;  For You were slain,  And have redeemed us to God by Your blood  Out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation,  And have made us kings and priests to our God;  And we shall reign on the earth." Revelations 5:9-10

Because Jesus Christ through His blood redeemed us to God and made us kings and priests to our God we can approach God and prayer a miracle prayer that is based on the following five steps:

1) Entrance into God's presence: As Ps 100:4 shows we enter into His gates with thanksgiving and into His courts with praise. And just like it says in Hebrews 10:19, "Having therefore brethern, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus". And in Heb. 9:7 ... Went the high priest alone once every year, not without blood.... It is important for us to cover ourselves with Jesus' Precious Powerful Blood by praying the Miracle Prayer. We can pray it every day.

2)  Make specific requests: With the Blood covering we approach the throne room of God in the Holy of Holies, now we present that person(s) and those things (Lev. 14:11) we are to pray for to the Lord. We are to state every request in detail.

3)  Cover all requests with Jesus' Blood: Then just like the priest of old did in Lev. 14:14 cover that person(s) and those things (desires) requested of the Lord with the Blood. (We use Jesus' Precious Powerful Blood not a substitute like the priests of old had to do.) There is no shortage of Jesus ' Blood because Jesus' Blood is alive and living, it is pure and holy and was never tainted by sin. Jesus' Blood came from Almighty God and was delivered by the Holy Spirit to the conception of Jesus Christ in the flesh.

4)  Proclaim prayers answered: Lev 14:7 pronounces the person cleansed; We Proclaim the person cleansed, healed, and restored because we are giving glory to Jesus for His beautiful work; we also proclaim all other requests made of the Lord received and the victory achieved all through the power of JESUS' PRECIOUS BLOOD.

5)  Thank and praise the Lord for His blessings: We thank the Lord for His great blessing and for His beautiful work. We speak no unbelief; we do not let any negative thoughts enter in because we know all our requests are covered with Jesus' Precious Powerful Blood. We have the Power of the Word of God and the Power of Jesus’ Name behind them. Since we are covered with Jesus' Blood, we know the Lord hears our prayers; all prayers according to His will are granted to us (1 John 5:14-15).

Here is a suggested miracle prayer:

     I love you dear Heavenly Father, precious Jesus and beautiful Holy Spirit.

     I pray now: "Dear Heavenly Father, as I cup my hands, please fill this cup with JESUS’ PRECIOUS POWERFUL BLOOD. Thank you, dear God, and now I take JESUS’ PRECIOUS POWERFUL BLOOD and by the Holy Spirit of love, power and sound mind I pour it over my head and let it saturate my body from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet. [As I pour JESUS’ BLOOD, which God Almighty put into my hands, over the top of my head I move my hands down over my body, and  I see the BLOOD saturate my entire body.]

     I now proclaim in Jesus' name that JESUS’ PRECIOUS POWERFUL BLOOD, which has cleansing power, healing power and restoration power now cleanses, heals and restores my brain, my conscious mind, my subconscious mind, my head and my hair, my eyes and my ears, my nose, my mouth, my tongue and my lips, my teeth and my gums, my throat, my esophagus, and my stomach, my gall bladder and my liver, my pancreas, and every organ in my body, my immune system, my upper and lower intestines, my colon and my private parts, my hips, my thighs, my legs, my calves, my knees, my ankles, my feet, and my toes, my back side, my kidneys, my spine, my spinal cord, my central nervous system, my autonomic nervous system, my back, my neck, my shoulders, my arms, my hands, and my fingers, my chest, my lungs, and my heart.

     Now dear Father, I pray, fill this cup again with JESUS’ PRECIOUS POWERFUL BLOOD. With the Holy Spirit I now pour JESUS’ PRECIOUS POWERFUL BLOOD into my heart, this beautiful heart you gave to me oh Lord, which I now give to you and dedicate myself to you, to be obedient to you and my heart totally worships you, loves you and adores you my dearest God.

     And now that my heart is filled with JESUS’ PRECIOUS POWERFUL BLOOD, this beautiful BLOOD is being pumped through every artery, through every vein, through every capillary, into every bone, every cell, every atom and every molecule of my brain, my body, my spirit, my soul and my blood. Thank you dear God for completely cleansing, healing, and restoring my body, my mind, my heart, my spirit, my soul and my blood, and all my desires in JESUS’ holy name. AMEN.








WALTER KAMBULOW
FACEBOOK: WALT KAM

Gordon Williams  http://gordwilliams.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment