Sunday, November 24, 2013

HOPE


"The lack of revelation knowledge in the church among church folks is the reason why many of them are deceived, seduced, delusional, and being led astray!”
The lack of revelation knowledge among religious leaders is the reason why there is no real power in the institutions called churches!|
The lack of revelation knowledge among religious leaders is the reason why your churches look nothing like the true church of JESUS CHRIST, that JESUS left his disciples in the book of acts!
The lack of revelation knowledge among your religious leaders in the religion of Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Catholicism, and the Hebrew Israelite religion, is the main reason why many of GOD’S people are being destroyed!"
The lack of revelation knowledge is the reason why your religious leaders are teaching and preaching about worthless things like money, prosperity, gain, and material possessions, because they don't possess the revelation knowledge of GOD to help the people grow, and to become fully mature in the word of GOD, that they might become the real son's and daughters of GOD!
“The lack of knowing the real JESUS!"

(HOSEA 4:6-9) My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you shall be no priest to me: seeing you have forgotten the word of your GOD, I will also forget your children.
As they were increased, so they sinned against me: therefore will I change their glory into shame.
They eat up the sin of my people, and they set their heart on their iniquity.
And there shall be, like people, like priest: and I will punish them for their ways, and reward them their doings.

(JOHN 14:6-7) JESUS SAYS, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me.
If you had known me, you should have known my Father also: and from henceforth you know him, and have seen him.

The lack of knowledge is why GOD'S people are being destroyed, and the lack of knowledge is why the world is being destroyed!
The lack of knowledge is why the church is full of immature ignorant seduced deceived people!
The lack of knowledge is why so many of you Christians, Jews, Catholics, Muslims, Hebrew Israelite’s, church folks, & religious leaders, have fallen so far away from the truth of GOD'S word in CHRIST JESUS, & have become nothing more than a bunch of self righteous institutionalized religious Christian robots!
The lack of knowledge is why many of you Christians, Jews, Catholics, Muslims, Hebrew Israelite’s, church folks, & your religious leaders, are in your churches & on facebook wasting GOD'S time, wasting the people's time, & wasting their own life, preaching & teaching about money, prosperity, tithes, offerings, greed, fame, material possessions, & things don't have a darn thing to do with the revelation knowledge of GOD in CHRIST JESUS!
The lack of knowledge is why many of you so called Christians, Jews, Catholics, Muslims, Hebrew Israelite’s, & church folks, are on facebook & in your churches, preaching & teaching the people about what GOD can do for them, & how to seek the hand of GOD, instead of you preaching & teaching the people to know GOD through the revelation knowledge of JESUS CHRIST for themselves!
The lack of knowledge is why the church of JESUS CHRIST has become a joke in the world, a laughing stock, & the name of GOD is blasphemed among sinners & unbelievers, because your religious leaders lack the revelation knowledge of GOD in CHRIST JESUS!
The lack of knowing JESUS for yourselves is why many of you Christians, Jews, Catholics, Muslims, & people are being destroyed everyday in church, & in the world, because you lack the revelation knowledge of GOD in the person of JESUS CHRIST, for yourselves!

(JAMES 5:1-8) Go to now, you rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.
Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten.
Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. You have heaped treasure together for the last days.
Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, cries: and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of sabbath.
You have lived in pleasure on the earth, and been wanton; you have nourished your hearts, as in a day of slaughter.
You have condemned and killed the just; and he doth not resist you.
Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waits for the precious fruit of the earth, and has long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.
Be you also patient; establish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draws nigh.

People, the reason why many of you people talk, preach, & teach, about money, prosperity, finances, material possessions, fame, wealth, & things that don't have a darn thing to do with the revelation knowledge of GOD in CHRIST JESUS, is because you don't know GOD through the revelation knowledge of JESUS CHRIST, because if you truly knew GOD through the revelation knowledge of JESUS CHRIST, then you would know not to put the cart before the horse, & not to teach & preach about the things of GOD and the hand of GOD, instead teaching the people about the revelation knowledge of GOD in CHRIST JESUS!

(JEREMIAH 9:2-9) Oh that my head were waters, and my eyes a fountain of tears, that I might weep day and night for the slain of the daughter of my people!
Oh that I had in the wilderness a lodging place of wayfaring men; that I might leave my people, and go from them!
For they be all adulterers, an assembly of treacherous men.
And they bend their tongues like their bow for lies: but they are not valiant for the truth upon the earth; for they proceed from evil to evil, and they know not me, saith the LORD.
Take you heed every one of his neighbour, and trust you not in any brother: for every brother will utterly supplant, and every neighbour will walk with slanders.
And they will deceive every one his neighbour, and will not speak the truth: they have taught their tongue to speak lies, and weary themselves to commit iniquity.
Your habitation is in the midst of deceit; through deceit they refuse to know me, says the LORD.
Therefore thus says the LORD of hosts, Behold, I will melt them, and try them; for how shall I do for the daughter of my people? Their tongue is as an arrow shot out; it speaks deceit: one speaks peaceably to his neighbour with his mouth, but in heart he lays his wait.
Shall I not visit them for these things? saith the LORD: shall not my soul be avenged on such a nation as this?

(Proverbs 1:22-33) How long, you simple ones, will you love simplicity?
And the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?
Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.
Because I have called, and you refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; But you have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear comes; When your fear comes as desolation, and your destruction comes as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish comes upon you.
Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD: They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.
Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.
For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.
But whoso hearkens unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.

God's people are being destroyed for the lack of knowing JESUS, REPENT...........................................~

For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many. (Mark 10:45)

Did you know that giving to you actually brings joy to God’s heart? When you place a demand on Him, such as looking to Him to heal you, to protect you, or to provide for you, you let Him be God. When you draw from His fullness— His abundance of life, health and blessing—you delight Him! So come to His throne of grace and ask boldly for all that you need.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment