Friday, July 11, 2014

SPEAK


 SPEAK TO YOUR MOUNTAINS :

And Jesus answered them, Truly I say to you, if you have faith (a firm relying trust) and do not doubt, you will not only do what has been done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, Be taken up and cast into the sea, it will be done - Matthew 21:21, AMP

We’ve all had seasons when the challenges of life feel overwhelming. During those times, it’s tempting to talk about how bad things are. Maybe you received a bad medical report, or maybe you’re facing a financial obstacle. But the more you talk about something, the bigger it becomes in your mind. Instead, you’ve got to dig your heels in and say, “No, I am not going to give life to that defeat. I am not going to speak sickness over myself. I’m not going to speak lack. I’m not going to speak fear. I’m choosing a different report. I believe the report of the Lord which says I am blessed. I am favored. I am prosperous. I am healthy. I am whole. I’m a victor, not a victim!”

Remember, even if you don’t see how things could ever work out, God does. You’ve got to speak to those mountains in your life and declare favor over those situations. Instead of talking to God about how big your problems are, talk to your problems about how big your God is! As you speak to your mountains, they will be moved, and you will move forward into the victory God has prepared for you!

GROW IN GRACE :


Luke 11:38 - "And when the Pharisee saw it, he marvelled that he had not first washed before dinner."

A sure sign of the error of legalism is misplaced priorities, as we see here with these Pharisees. It is not recorded in Scripture that the Pharisees marveled at the wonderful works of Jesus. They were too busy looking for something to criticize (Mark 3:2). But they marveled at Jesus not washing His hands. This is a classic example of straining out a gnat and swallowing a camel (Mt. 23:24).

Those who seek to earn righteousness through keeping the Law are consumed with "doing," while those who receive righteousness by faith are simply confessing what has already been done. This is a simple and yet profound difference. If we are still "doing" acts of holiness to get God to move in our lives, then we are still operating under a "Law" mentality that is not faith (Gal. 3:12). When we simply believe and confess what has already been provided through Christ, that's grace.

A person who is living under the Law and a person who lives under grace should have very similar actions of holiness, but their motivations are completely opposite. The legalist has their attention on what they must do, while the person living by faith has his attention on what Christ has already done for him. For instance, the Scriptures teach us to confess with our mouths and believe with our hearts, and we will receive from God. The legalist thinks, That means I can get God to heal me by confessing, 'By his stripes I am healed.' However, the person who understands God's grace will not confess the Word to get healed. They will confess, "By His stripes I am healed" because they really believe it has already been done.

Analyzing our "mind set" is the simplest way of discerning whether we are operating in true Bible faith or a legalistic counterfeit. If the motive for our actions is to be accepted with God, that's legalism. If we live wholly out of faith and gratefulness for what God has already done, that's grace. Grow in grace!

WE ALL NEED SYMPATHY AND SUPPORT :

'A despairing man should have the devotion of his friends.' Job6:14 NIV

In the summer of 1989, Mark Wellman, a paraplegic, gained national recognition by climbing the towering granite face of El Capitan in Yosemite National Park. On the seventh and final day of his climb, a headline in The Fresno Bee read: 'Showing a will of granite.' Accompanying the headline was a photo of Mark Wellman being carried on the shoulders of his climbing companion Mike Corbett. The caption underneath read: 'Paraplegic and partner prove no wall is too high to scale.' What most people didn't know was Mike Corbett had already scaled El Capitan three times, in order to help Mark Wellman pull himself up once. Sympathy addresses our struggles; support gives us the strength to overcome them. Sympathy says, 'I understand what you're going through and I'm here for you.' It meets two fundamental needs: the need to be understood and the need to have our feelings validated. It's when life comes crashing in on us that we need our friends the most. In the midst of his suffering Job cried out, 'A despairing man should have the devotion of his friends.' We all need sympathy and support, because we all stumble and need help getting back up. So we need to offer them to others and be willing to receive them in return. The Bible says, 'When people sin, you should forgive and comfort them, so they won't give up in despair.' (2 Corinthians 2:7 CEV) It takes grace to create and maintain true fellowship. But the good news is, you'll never be asked to extend more grace to others than God has extended to you.

“NO GRACE”
The discretion of a man makes him slow to anger, and his glory is to overlook a transgression. —Proverbs 19:11

I have nicknamed our car “No Grace.” Sunday mornings are the worst. I load the car with all the stuff I need for church, get myself in my seat, close the door, and Jay starts backing out of the garage. While I am still getting settled, the seat belt warning starts buzzing. “Please,” I say to it, “all I need is another minute.” The answer, apparently, is no, because it continues buzzing until I am buckled in.

This minor annoyance is a good reminder of what life would be like if indeed there were no grace. Each of us would immediately be called to account for every indiscretion. There would be no time for repentance or change of behavior. There would be no forgiveness. No mercy. No hope.

Living in this world sometimes feels like falling into a no-grace sinkhole. When minor flaws are blown up into major indiscretions or when people refuse to overlook the faults and offenses of others, we end up burdened by the weight of guilt that we were never meant to carry. God, in His grace, sent Jesus to carry the burden for us. Those who receive God’s gift of grace have the privilege of offering it to others on Christ’s behalf: “Above all things have fervent love for one another, for ‘love will cover a multitude of sins’” (1 Peter 4:8).

Father God, the culture around us can seem so harsh and hard on people when they fail. Help me to show grace and patience, because You have been gracious to me and have forgiven my sin.

When we gratefully acknowledge the grace we’ve received, we joyfully give it to those in need.

DON'T OVERLOOK THE BLESSINGS :

For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory. – 2 Corinthians 4:17

It's easy to get your spiritual eyes fixed so firmly on the problems in your life, you overlook the blessings completely! As a result, you end up suffering through situations that should have you rejoicing.

Let me show you what I mean. Not long ago, this ministry was facing some terrific financial pressures. I stood in faith against them. I battled against them with the Word and in prayer.

What I didn't realize was this: During that time when the problems seemed so great--the blessings were even greater. This ministry was growing faster, ministering to more people, writing more letters, printing more publications, sending out more teaching tapes than ever before! It was a breakthrough time...a time for rejoicing. But I didn't know it because I was too busy thinking about the problems.

I was so tunnel visioned, all I could see was the pressure, and I suffered through some hard times when I should have been shouting the victory.

But thank God, He woke me up before it was over. He woke me up to the blessings and reminded me that the problems are temporary, or subject to change, but God and His Word of victory are never subject to change!

If you've been suffering through some hard times lately, wake up to the blessings around you. You'll be much more effective in battling the problems if you're giving God the glory for the solutions He's already provided. Take your eyes off the trouble and look around you. You'll soon be shouting the victory!

PRAYER FOR THE DAY :
“Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honor to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.” (Revelation 19:7)

Dear Heavenly Father, I praise You. I honor You. This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. I see Your holy face in every sunrise, I feel Your presence at the glory of this bright day. The light of the Lord brightens up the world and awakens all souls to sing hymns of praise on this beautiful sunny day. I rejoice in the Lord for I am saved by the precious blood of Jesus. I hear the sweet voice from the Cross, calling me to get ready for the time is near. The angels of the Lord are busy at the preparation for the magnificent wedding feast.

Gratefully, in Jesus’ holy name. Amen !!!
 

NEED HEALING AND MIRACLES FOLLOW THESE  INSTRUCTIONS http://youtu.be/qth2CNaXPbU

Free Christian Ebooks http://walthope.tripod.com

Fair Use Notice: There is some copyrighted material on this site, the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in an effort to our efforts to advance understanding of serious issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit for educational purposes.



No comments:

Post a Comment