Monday, July 21, 2014

THE SECRET

THE SECRET TO LOVING JESUS MUCH
 
LUKE 7:47 Therefore I say to you, her sins, which are many, are forgiven, for she loved

much. But to whom little is forgiven, the same loves little.

Remember the story of the woman who washed Jesus’ feet with her tears, wiped them

with her hair and anointed them with fragrant oil? Jesus pointed out to the Pharisee in

whose house she did this that this woman loved Him much because she knew that she

was forgiven much.

In actuality, none of us have been forgiven little. We have all been forgiven much. As for

this woman, she knew it. Do you?

Beloved, if you think that you have been forgiven little, then you will love little. But when

you know the truth of how much you have been forgiven, you will love Jesus much.

Knowing how much you have been forgiven is the secret to loving Jesus! In other

words, you will only love Jesus much when you experience His lavish grace and

unmerited favor in forgiving you of all your sins—past, present and future—by His one

sacrifice at the cross.

So don’t worry about loving Jesus. Just meditate on how totally and completely He has

forgiven you, and loving Him much will be your natural response!

WAVING THE WHITE FLAG

Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one! You shall love the LORD your God.

—Deuteronomy 6:4-5

Recently, while watching a video of a church service held in South America, I noticed

something I had never seen before in church. As the pastor passionately called his flock

to yield their lives to Jesus, one of the parishioners took a white hankie out of his pocket

and started waving it in the air. Then another, and another. With tears running down

their cheeks, they were expressing full surrender to Christ.

But I wonder if there was more to the moment than the flags of surrender. I think they

were waving flags of love to God. When God told His people to “love the LORD your

God” (Deut. 6:5), it was in the context of His urging them to surrender their lives to

Him.

From God’s point of view, life with Him is far more than just trying to be good. It is

always about relationship—relationship in which surrender is the way we express our

grateful love to Him. Jesus, in amazing love for us, surrendered Himself on the cross to

rescue us from our helpless bondage to sin and set us on a journey to all that is good

and glorious.

We don’t have enough words to tell God how much we love Him! So, let’s show Him our

love by surrendering our hearts and lives to follow Him.

Lord, take my life and make it wholly Thine;
Fill my poor heart with Thy great love divine.
Take all my will, my passion, self, and pride;
I now surrender, Lord—in me abide.

Surrender is God’s love language.

HE DOESN’T NEED A CLOUD :

Is anything too hard for the LORD? . . . - Genesis 18:14, NIV

One day, we were in the backyard on a beautiful, sunny day. We were just enjoying the

blue sky when all of the sudden, out of nowhere, it began to rain even though there

wasn’t a cloud in the sky. It was as blue as can be. The sun was out and very bright. But

for about three minutes, there was this downpour. We thought, “Where in the world is

this rain coming from?”

It was like God was saying, “I can make it rain whenever I want to. I can use a little

cloud, a big cloud or no cloud. I’m God. I’m the All Powerful Creator of the universe.

When I say rain, I don’t need a cloud. When I say healing, I don’t have to have

medicine. When I say promotion, I don’t need your boss’s approval. When I say

abundance, I don’t need a bank. I’m not limited by the natural. I’m a supernatural God.”

Whatever you are facing today, know that God has the answer no matter what things

look like in the natural. Trust Him because He can make a way where there seems to be

no way. He can make something out of nothing, and He doesn’t need a cloud to make it

rain!

PRAYER FOR THE DAY :

“For with you is the fountain of life; in Your light we see light.” (Psalm 36:9)

Dear Lord God, I praise You. I honor You. This is the day the Lord has made; let me

rejoice and be glad in it. I sing You hymns of praise with my lips of pureness on this

glorious day. I give thanks to God for Your unfailing love in me endures forever. Your

righteousness has lifted me up from unrighteousness. In God, I see light and there is no

darkness at all in my life.

Gratefully, in Jesus’ holy name. Amen !!!
NEED HEALING AND MIRACLES FOLLOW THESE  INSTRUCTIONS http://youtu.be/qth2CNaXPbU

Free Christian Ebooks http://walthope.tripod.com

Gordon Williams  http://gordwilliams.com/



Fair Use Notice: There is some copyrighted material on this site, the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in an effort to our efforts to advance understanding of serious issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit for educational purposes.





 


No comments:

Post a Comment