Tuesday, August 5, 2014

BE STRONG


"Be Strong, Do Not Fear!

Strengthen the weak hands, And make firm the feeble knees.  Say to those who are fearful-hearted,  "Be strong, do not fear! Behold, your God will come with vengeance,  With the recompense of God;  He will come and save you."  Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened,  And the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped.  Then the lame shall leap like a deer, And the tongue of the dumb sing. For waters shall burst forth in the wilderness, And streams in the desert.  The parched ground shall become a pool, And the thirsty land springs of water; In the habitation of jackals, where each lay, There shall be grass with reeds and rushes. Isaiah 35:3-7

Now there were in the same country shepherds living out in the fields, keeping watch over their flock by night. And behold, an angel of the Lord stood before them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were greatly afraid.  Then the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people. "For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. Luke 2:8-11

God who created and sustains the heaven and the earth is more than enough to be the Savior, Healer, Deliverer, Strength, Rock, Refuge and Stronghold in the day of trouble for His trusting ones! As a result they have nothing or no one to fear because the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, neither faints nor is weary and His understanding is unsearchable. He also gives power to the weak, and to those who have no might He increases strength.  Even the youths shall faint and be weary,  and the young men shall utterly fall, but those who wait on the LORD  shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint. God‘s word is unchanging:

As for God, His way is perfect; The word of the LORD is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him. For who is God, except the LORD? And who is a rock, except our God?  It is God who arms me with strength, And makes my way perfect.  Psalm 18:30-32

Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.  For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.  Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness,  and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace;  above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.  And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God;  praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints  Ephesians 6:11-18

Concerning the devil there are two extremes that many of God’s people take. One is to see the devil in every bush! And the other is not to see him at all. But he is a real adversary who walks about like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour.  Apostle Paul used the terms “the wiles of the devil” and “we do not wrestle.” The American Heritage Dictionary defines wile and wrestle as:

wile (wºl) n. 1. A stratagem or trick intended to deceive or ensnare. 2. A disarming or seductive manner, device, or procedure. 3. Trickery; cunning. --wile tr.v. wiled, wil·ing, wiles. 1. To influence or lead by means of wiles; entice. 2. To pass (time) agreeably.

wres·tle (rµs“…l) v. wres·tled, wres·tling, wres·tles. --intr. 1. To contend by grappling and attempting to throw or immobilize one's opponent, especially under contest rules. 2. To contend or struggle.

Wile also means “A clever, often devious means for achieving an end:  trick, maneuver, bluff, contrivance, device, beguilement, feint, gimmick, ploy, ruse, sleight.” In sport to wrestle implies direct bodily contact with the opponent. It means to struggle hand to hand against an opponent: grapple, fight, scuffle, tussle. One of the wiles of the devil with results in real contact is to bring sickness upon a person and financial losses just like he did to Job. The bible records for our profit and instruction:

Then the LORD said to Satan, "Have you considered My servant Job, that there is none like him on the earth, a blameless and upright man, one who fears God and shuns evil?"  So Satan answered the LORD and said, "Does Job fear God for nothing?  "Have You not made a hedge around him, around his household, and around all that he has on every side? You have blessed the work of his hands, and his possessions have increased in the land.  "But now, stretch out Your hand and touch all that he has, and he will surely curse You to Your face!"  And the LORD said to Satan, "Behold, all that he has is in your power; only do not lay a hand on his person." So Satan went out from the presence of the LORD.

Now there was a day when his sons and daughters were eating and drinking wine in their oldest brother's house;  and a messenger came to Job and said, "The oxen were plowing and the donkeys feeding beside them,  "when the Sabeans raided them and took them away-indeed they have killed the servants with the edge of the sword; and I alone have escaped to tell you!"  While he was still speaking, another also came and said, "The fire of God fell from heaven and burned up the sheep and the servants, and consumed them; and I alone have escaped to tell you!"  While he was still speaking, another also came and said, "The Chaldeans formed three bands, raided the camels and took them away, yes, and killed the servants with the edge of the sword; and I alone have escaped to tell you!"  While he was still speaking, another also came and said, "Your sons and daughters were eating and drinking wine in their oldest brother's house,  "and suddenly a great wind came from across the wilderness and struck the four corners of the house, and it fell on the young people, and they are dead; and I alone have escaped to tell you!"

Then Job arose, tore his robe, and shaved his head; and he fell to the ground and worshiped.  And he said:  "Naked I came from my mother's womb,  And naked shall I return there.  The LORD gave, and the LORD has taken away; Blessed be the name of the LORD." Job 1:8-21

The devil, who is a believer and believes God’s word and what He does, told the Lord “Have You not made a hedge around him, around his household, and around all that he has on every side? You have blessed the work of his hands, and his possessions have increased in the land.” He acknowledged that the Lord was the source of Job’s blessing, protection and even health. So when he did his evil things and Job didn’t curse God, he told the Lord “But stretch out Your hand now, and touch his bone and his flesh, and he will surely curse You to Your face! The bible records:

Then the LORD said to Satan, "Have you considered My servant Job, that there is none like him on the earth, a blameless and upright man, one who fears God and shuns evil? And still he holds fast to his integrity, although you incited Me against him, to destroy him without cause."

So Satan answered the LORD and said, "Skin for skin! Yes, all that a man has he will give for his life. "But stretch out Your hand now, and touch his bone and his flesh, and he will surely curse You to Your face!"  And the LORD said to Satan, "Behold, he is in your hand, but spare his life."  So Satan went out from the presence of the LORD, and struck Job with painful boils from the sole of his foot to the crown of his head.  And he took for himself a potsherd with which to scrape himself while he sat in the midst of the ashes.   Then his wife said to him, "Do you still hold fast to your integrity? Curse God and die!" But he said to her, "You speak as one of the foolish women speaks. Shall we indeed accept good from God, and shall we not accept adversity?" In all this Job did not sin with his lips. Job 2:3-10

It’s to be noted that no matter what Job went through he held on to his faith in God that God would deliver him and heal him! And he was not put to shame. It’s also to be noted that God’s power is greater than the devil and He has to power not only to heal and deliver but to restore. The Word of God records for our profit and instruction:

And the LORD restored Job's losses when he prayed for his friends. Indeed the LORD gave Job twice as much as he had before.  Then all his brothers, all his sisters, and all those who had been his acquaintances before, came to him and ate food with him in his house; and they consoled him and comforted him for all the adversity that the LORD had brought upon him. Each one gave him a piece of silver and each a ring of gold.  Now the LORD blessed the latter days of Job more than his beginning; for he had fourteen thousand sheep, six thousand camels, one thousand yoke of oxen, and one thousand female donkeys.  He also had seven sons and three daughters. Job 42:10-13

The other important term that Paul uses concerning our bout with the devil is “Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth” for the devil loves to play mind games as well as use different tricks,  bluffs, beguilements, ploys or ruses such as bringing real fear and affliction to a person. Many Christians are seduced in their minds by the devil’s wiles! But God’s word is unchanging:

For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy

Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God. And we have known and believed the love that God has for us. God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him. Love has been perfected among us in this: that we may have boldness in the day of judgment; because as He is, so are we in this world. There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.  We love Him because He first loved us. 1 John 4:15-19

Yes, God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind and we are to swing the sword of the Spirit, the Word of God, against the devil telling him what God’s word says about a matter and not what things appear to be like. When he brings sickness upon us we tell him “by Jesus stripes we are healed and God is our healer.” When he brings troubles and problems upon us we tell him “the Lord is our deliverer and a very present help in time of trouble.” When he brings fear and doubt upon us we tell him “God has not given us the Spirit of fear and He makes our way perfect.” As a Christian, there are fights of faith we must fight in this life by declaring that what we have not seen is ours (Romans 4:17.) Despite the pressure, we must make a confession of faith and maintain our confession, that we are a success, we are the healed of God, and we are rich in Jesus Name and live our life to the fullest in victory. Hence are some suggested confessions:

Lord, in the name of Jesus, I thank You for my deliverance from blindness, sickness, diseases, debt, oppression, shame, sin, lusts, lack, poverty, defeat, despair, failure and unbelief and  that you have given me faith, hope, prosperity and love which is wrapped up in Jesus Christ. Your Word says that I am to owe no man anything but to love him. Your word says you have become unto me all things. As I continue to build my faith in this area, I fully expect to receive much unexpected income(s), answers, miracles and debt cancellation and great and wonderful healings and miracles and deliverance and blessings including financial breakthroughs. I confess for the glory of God in Jesus name I am wealthy and prosperous and victorious and more than a conqueror in every area of my life. I confess that all my needs are met and my storehouses overflow with abundance and that I am a great and true and holy man of God.

In Jesus name I come against all oppression in my life and declare that I have supernatural protection against the onslaughts of the enemy. In the name of Jesus I command the angels of God to go now and bring to pass my financial and physical soundness and wholeness and blessings and provisions and prosperity. I confess I am a wise and faithful and good steward; therefore, I walk in manifested abundance and debt-freedom daily. Your Word says that You delight in the prosperity of Your servants. As I serve You with my finances, I declare that I have my harvest of debt-deliverance right now. Amen!

In the name of Jesus, I confess that right now I'm out of debt, my needs are met and I have plenty more to put in store. I walk in abundance and good health daily. Lord, Your Word says that it is Your will for me to prosper and excel in every area of my life. Because I am a faithful and wise steward over my finances, the wealth of the wicked is being transferred into my hands. I know what to do with it because I place You first in all things. You direct my path and give me wisdom to manage what You have placed in my hands. As a believer, I am blessed to be a blessing until all families of the earth have been blessed.  I am a distribution center. I am a money magnet. Money cometh to me now! I command unexpected and expected income to come my way. Lord, I receive Your blessing-Your power to get wealth-right now. In Jesus' name, Amen!

In the name of Jesus, I declare that I have a blood-bought right to answered prayer. The Word of God is my guarantee. Father, by prayer, supplication and with thanksgiving, I can make my requests known to You. You hear the prayer of the righteous and answer them. Your eyes are on me and Your ears are open to hear my prayers. I am connected to Christ Jesus, and I am anointed. In everything I do I am more than a conqueror. Because I abide in You, and Your Word abides in me, I see the manifestation of answered prayer. When I speak Your Word, it does not return without accomplishing what it was sent to do Amen and amen.

Lord, I thank You that I walk in favor with man and with You. Wherever I go and whatever I do, Your favor goes before me. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous person avails much. Therefore, I believe I receive what I pray for right now. In Jesus' name, Amen!

In the name of Jesus, I do not neglect my great salvation-soteria. I declare that I am established in "protection, preservation, prosperity, promotions, provisions, soundness, healing, deliverance and the ministry of angels." I do not fear. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. Every tongue that rises up against me, I will condemn, for it is my heritage. I loose my angels to bring me great wealth, perfect health, great anointings, total victories, houses, lands, cars and boats and every good thing and especially my miracle ministry.

Thank You, Lord, for being my help in the time of trouble. When I call, You answer me. You are always with me. You deliver and honor me. No evil ever comes near my dwelling. With a long and prosperous life You will show me Your salvation.

I declare that the healing power of God is flowing through my body right now.  I declare that every organ, tissue, cell and system in my body functions in the perfection to which God created it to function. I command all infection and abnormality in my body to cease and die and pass out now never to return in Jesus Name. Divine health is restored into my body in Jesus Name. I rebuke every ear deafness blindness sickness disease and spirit of infirmity and command it to go away and not come back in jesus name I speak the Word of God in Jesus name that by Jesus stripes I am healed and it will not return to me void.

I am established in Your Word. I declare that I am preserved from trouble. I overcome trouble by the blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony. I am established in righteousness through Jesus. As the redeemed of the Lord, I declare this to be so right now. In Jesus' name, I command and loose Your angels to go forth now and bring these confession to pass in my life. I believe and I have received the manifestation of these promises and your great and wonderful miracle working power.

WALTER KAMBULOW

EXTRACT FROM Called To Inherit A Blessing
http://walthope.tripod.com/called.htm
http://walthope.wordpress.com/
http://walthope.tripod.com/
FACEBOOK: WALT KAM


 

No comments:

Post a Comment