Saturday, August 23, 2014

THE DECEPTION


 THE DECEPTION IN CHRISTENDOM IS VERY SAD WITH THE IDEA THAT ALL CHRISTIANS ARE CHRISTIANS AND ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED NEVER MIND THE LIE THAT PROSPERITY ISN'T THE WILL OF GOD WHEN GOD IS A GIVER WHO LOVES TO BLESS AND PROSPER JUST LIKE HE DID FOR ABRAHAM, DAVID, JOB AND OTHERS

 Psalms 35:27 Let them shout for joy and be glad, Who favor my righteous cause; And let them say continually, " Let the LORD be magnified, Who has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant."

Jeremiah 33:9 Then it shall be to Me a name of joy, a praise, and an honor before all nations of the earth, who shall hear all the good that I do to them; they shall fear and tremble for all the goodness and all the prosperity that I provide for it.'

3 John 1: 2 Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.3 For I rejoiced greatly when brethren came and testified of the truth that is in you, just as you walk in the truth. 4 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. 

Revelation 3:14 "And to the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write, 'These things says the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God:
15 "I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot.
16 So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth.
17 Because you say, 'I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing' --- and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked ---
18 I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see.
19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent.
20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.
21 To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.
22 "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches." ' "

No comments:

Post a Comment