Friday, September 12, 2014

HE MAKES


 HE MAKES ALL THINGS NEW ...

And He Who is seated on the throne said, ‘See! I make all things new... - Revelation 21:5, AMP

When God puts a dream in your heart, when He puts a promise on the inside, He deposits within you everything you need to accomplish that dream. He wouldn’t give you the desire to do something without giving you the ability to fulfill it. In fact, the scripture tells us that God gives us the desires of our heart. In other words, He puts the desire inside of us and then works with us to bring it to pass.

Oftentimes, people set out to accomplish their dreams, but they face a setback or disappointment, and then they feel like their time has passed. But know today that no matter where you’ve come from, no matter what’s happened in your past, God wants to make you new. He wants to give you a “do over,” a fresh start.

If you feel like you’ve missed opportunities in your life, if you feel like your time has passed, remember that today is a new day. You are a new person, and God has new opportunities in store for you. If one dream has died, it’s time to dream a new dream. He makes all things new in your life today!

WORKS DON'T SAVE …

And would not suffer that any man should carry any vessel through the temple.- Mark 11:16

Only Mark points out that Jesus would not suffer anyone to carry any verse l through the temple. No explanation is offered by Mark as to why Jesus would not allow this. It is probable that Jesus wanted His Father's house to be dedicated completely to prayer and the ministry of God. Also, as with the Sabbath, work symbolizes our own effort, and our own effort will always fall short of what God demands for salvation. Therefore, anything that resembled work was inappropriate in the house of God.

What are "works of the law?" Any rule, command or law that a person observes in an attempt to be accepted in right standing with God is a "work of the law." In other words, "works of the law" are a righteousness produced by one's self, a righteousness belonging to one's self, offered to God as a means of meeting God's standard for acceptance.

It takes a radical revelation of the gospel of grace to abandon faith in the works of the law. God's standard of righteousness is the RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD alone. God has designed salvation in such a way as to eliminate any boasting from man. If salvation was by works either partially or wholly, then man could boast. But grace and faith eliminate man's boasting altogether. Faith towards God and what He has done through Christ Jesus is the only means of receiving His free gift of salvation. Salvation by grace brings praise and glory to God. If we could save ourselves, either partially or wholly, we would take the credit for it. But that is not the case. All the glory goes to God.

REAL INTERCESSION …

And he saw that there was no man, and wondered that there was no intercessor. – Isaiah 59:16

When somebody hurts us, our natural human reaction is to strike back...to ask God to clobber them. But that's not God's way.

I realized that one time when some relatives of mine got robbed. I was praying about the situation and puzzling over it. "Lord," I began to ask, "why did You let that happen? Why didn't You just knock that thief over the head when he tried to do that?"

Suddenly, God enabled me to back up from that situation and look at it with spiritual, instead of just purely natural eyes.

When I did that, I knew the answer to my question almost as quickly as I had asked it. It was because of His mercy. God has great, great mercy. Not just for me and my family but for theirs too.

Think about that next time someone does you wrong. Instead of asking God to knock that person in the head, like I did, consider the fact that--as ornery as he may be--he may well have a grandmother somewhere who's praying for him to be saved. Stop and remember that God loved him enough to die for him, that He's longing to pardon--not punish him.

Then you can begin to pray for him instead of against him, uniting yourself with his grandmother (or anybody else who happens to be praying for him). You can go to the Lord for mercy for him and you can go up against the devil on his behalf. That's real intercession and it throws the forces of darkness into total confusion. They have absolutely no defense against it.

The Lord is looking for people who are bold enough, committed enough to do that. Dare to be one of them. When you're tempted to clobber somebody, dare to change his life instead.

THINK OF THEM NO MORE

I, even I, am He who blots out your transgressions for My own sake; and I will not remember your sins. —Isaiah 43:25

My early years as a believer in Christ were laden with foreboding. I had the impression that when Jesus comes back, all my sins will be portrayed on a giant screen for everyone to see.

I know now that God chooses not to remember against me a single one of my transgressions. Every sin has been buried in the deepest sea, never to be exhumed and examined again.

Amy Carmichael wrote, “A day or two ago I was thinking rather sadly of the past—so many sins and failures and lapses of every kind. I was reading Isaiah 43, and in verse 24 I saw myself: ‘You have wearied me with your iniquities.’ And then for the first time I noticed that there is no space between verse 24 and verse 25: ‘I, even I, am He who blots out your transgressions for My own sake; and I will not remember your sins.’”

Indeed, when our Lord comes back He will “bring to light the hidden things of darkness and reveal the counsels of the hearts. Then each one’s praise will come from God” (1 Cor. 4:5). On that day our works will be tried and we may suffer loss, but we will not be judged for sin (3:11-15). God will see what Christ has done for us. He “will not remember [our] sins.”

Where no far-reaching tide with its powerful sweep
May stir the dark waves of forgetfulness deep,
I have buried them there where no mortal can see!
I’ve cast all thy sins in the depths of the sea.

When God saves us, our sins are forgiven forever.

FLAWED, BUT VALUABLE TO GOD :

'The real power comes from God and not from us.' 2 Corinthians 4:7 CEV

The Bible says, 'We have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us.' (2 Corinthians 4:7 NIV) Some people don't read the Bible because they think it's all about saintly people whose lives have no bearing on reality. If you feel that way, read the book of Genesis. The dysfunctional families there will make yours seem normal! Cain was jealous of his brother Abel so he murdered him. Lamech introduced the world to polygamy. Noah, the most righteous man of his time, got drunk and cursed his children. When the men of Sodom wanted the two angels who visited Lot, in order to save himself Lot offered them sex with his daughters instead. And the Bible still refers to him as 'godly'! (2 Peter 2:7) Abraham slept with his wife's maid, got her pregnant and then banished her and her son to the wilderness because his wife Sarah complained about 'the other woman'. Jacob's firstborn son Reuben slept with one of his father's wives. The list goes on ad infinitum. The question is: why would God include this cast of characters in the Bible? To make the point that we're all flawed in some way! We like to think we're normal, but by God's definition we fall far short. We all have habits we struggle with, past mistakes we can't undo, and inherent tendencies we can't overcome without His help. God said, 'My power shows up best in weak people.' (2 Corinthians 12:9 TLB) You say, 'But shouldn't I strive to be better?' Yes, but if God only used perfect people, He would never call anyone to work with Him.

PRAYER TO END THE DAY :


“My soul will be satisfied as with the richest of foods; with singing lips my mouth will praise You.” (Psalm 63:6)

Dear Lord God, I praise You. I adore You. I give thanks to God for this fruitful evening & blessed workday. Your unfailing love embraces me.

You bless me going out and bless me coming in daily.How amazing is the echo of the love from the heaven above comes to my ears! The sound comes to my ears like a love song with beautiful melody which nourishes my desert life; cheers me up instantly. May blessings come upon me increasingly and good news follows me day after day without ceasing!

Gratefully, in Jesus’ holy name I pray. Amen !!!
NEED HEALING AND MIRACLES FOLLOW THESE  INSTRUCTIONS
Free Christian Ebooks http://walthope.tripod.com


Fair Use Notice: There is some copyrighted material on this site, the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in an effort to our efforts to advance understanding of serious issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit for educational purposes.




No comments:

Post a Comment