Sunday, December 14, 2014

FOR I SEE


 Poisoned By Bitterness

And when Simon saw that through the laying on of the apostles' hands the Holy Spirit was given, he offered them money,  saying, "Give me this power also, that anyone on whom I lay hands may receive the Holy Spirit."  But Peter said to him, "Your money perish with you, because you thought that the gift of God could be purchased with money! "You have neither part nor portion in this matter, for your heart is not right in the sight of God.  "Repent therefore of this your wickedness, and pray God if perhaps the thought of your heart may be forgiven you. "For I see that you are poisoned by bitterness and bound by iniquity." Acts 8:18-23

Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord: looking carefully lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled; Hebrews 12:14-15

Without proper protection any computer can be speedily infected with viruses that will not only damage the compter and not allow it to work properly but will damage some components in it. Similarly it doesn’t take much for some one to fall short of the grace of God; to have a root of bitterness spring up causing trouble and by this many become defiled. And then their body is plagued with sicknesses both physical and mental (depressions) and they are poisoned by bitterness and bound by iniquity.

We are admonished in God’s word to live and walk in the Spirit and to make no room for the flesh and for all that is in the world-the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life. We are warned about the wisdom that is earthly, sensusal and demonic and not to walk in it. God’s word is unchanging:

Does a spring send forth fresh water and bitter from the same opening? Can a fig tree, my brethren, bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Thus no spring yields both salt water and fresh.   Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him show by good conduct that his works are done in the meekness of wisdom. But if you have bitter envy and self-seeking in your hearts, do not boast and lie against the truth. This wisdom does not descend from above, but is earthly, sensual, demonic.  For where envy and self-seeking exist, confusion and every evil thing are there. But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.  Now the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace. James 3:11-18

 Where do wars and fights come from among you? Do they not come from your desires for pleasure that war in your members?  You lust and do not have. You murder and covet and cannot obtain. You fight and war. Yet you do not have because you do not ask. You ask and do not receive, because you ask amiss, that you may spend it on your pleasures. Adulterers and adulteresses! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever therefore wants to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.James 4:1-4

We become enemies of God, not His friends, through our friendship with the world. The love of money is the root of all evil. The cares of this world, the deceitfulness of riches, and the desires for other things entering in choke the word, and it becomes unfruitful (Mark 4:19). As a result many of God’s people go astray by corrupting and perverting the prosperity teaching that says “we’re to get rich so that we can help the poor” and not so we can spend things on our own lusts. As a result Christians become full of bitterness, anger, rebellion,  against God and others because they ask amiss that they may spend it on their pleasures.  They end up having real issues of the heart that need to be dealt with. Here is a prayer to break issues of the heart and need to be confessed outloud:

"Father GOD, I forgive all those who have done wrong to my family and myself which may have caused unforgiveness, anger, guilt, rejection, fear, murder, hatred of men, self- hatred, coveting, vengeance, abandonment, fear of abandonment, fear of rejection, jealousy and bitterness in my heart. I forgive all those who may have intentionally or un-intentionally caused me, my family or anyone I care about... pain, hurt, rejection, fear... or that may have gossiped about us, stolen from us, used us, abused us, lied about us or in any way wronged us.

I refuse to hold those sins in my heart and to let the pain destroy me. As I forgive all those people for everything they did to me and those I love... just like JESUS did... I release the bad memories and the pain to GOD. I refuse to hold bitterness, unforgivness, anger, rejection or any other ungodly feelings against these people. I now release all unforgiveness, bitterness, rejection, vengance and anger out of my heart and ask GOD to fill those places with LOVE for those people. I ask you LORD to deal with their hearts and bring them into YOUR kingdom.

I ask YOU, FATHER GOD, in JESUS' name, to forgive those who did wrong to my family... those I love.... and to me. I ask YOU to convict them of all sins that seperate them from you.

Now, I ask all those people who I have held unforgiveness and bad feelings against, alive and dead, to forgive me. I am sorry and repent. I forgive them... I ask them to forgive me. I also ask them to forgive me for things I have said or done to them in the past... out of my bitterness, anger, unforgiveness, rejection, self-pity or vegenance.

I repent... and ask you to please forgive me FATHER, in JESUS' name... for any cursing I may have done... and for allowing bitterness, anger, rejection, unforgiveness, jealousy, vengence... and any other sin into my heart and to manifest in my life.

FATHER GOD please forgive me, in JESUS name, for SELF-HATRED, UNFORGIVENESS and GUILT I have held against MYSELF! I now forgive MYSELF for the things I have done in my life that has made myself.. or those that I love suffer. I am not perfect and have made mistakes. GOD will forgive me so WHO AM I ...to hold self-hatred, unforgiveness and anger against myself? IF GOD FORGIVESS ME... who can condemn me???

Please forgive me FATHER GOD, in JESUS' name for anger I may have held in my heart towards YOU when I felt abandoned, used or cheated. IT was not your fault for the pain and suffering I... or my loved ones went through. IT WAS NOT YOUR PLAN and it was NOT YOUR FAULT! Please forgive me FATHER GOD, in JESUS name for allowing Anger At GOD, Defiance, rebellion, stubbornness, fear of rejection, lies, fear of rejection by GOD, self-pity, guilt, doubt, fear profanity, using your name in vain, blaspheme or any other sin against YOU when I blamed YOU for suffering and pain. Unlike the Old Testament covenant of LAW and WRATH... the NEW COVENANT is one of GRACE. Unmerited forgiveness and LOVE... through faith in CHRIST. Thank you JESUS!

YOU are not a GOD of vengence but of LOVE, PATIENCE and LONG-SUFFERING. YOUR new covenant is one of GRACE. Pain, death and suffering come from the enemy.

As promised in YOUR word... I now receive that UNMERRITED FAVOR and FORGIVENESS for my sins of the heart... as I FORGIVE YOU and those who hurt me ... and those that I love.

I now break all legal rights for demons to stay based on bitterness, unforgiveness, anger, vengeance or any other sins held in my heart against other people... based on Anger At GOD... and based on self-hatred, guilt and anger at myself. I now, in JESUS' name, bind all the spirits that I named...as well as those allowed in though my sins... and command them to leave me and go to GOD's chosen waste place... as GOD wants to send them... until the judgment seat of CHRIST! AMEN!!!"

GO IN JESUS NAME!!!"

 Here's a prayer to pray IN THE FUTURE for those who hurt you...AFTER YOU ASK FORGIVENESS:

"FATHER GOD, I forgive those who have hurt, abused, lied about, cheated, stolen from, attacked or cursed... myself, my family or anyone I care about....knowingly or unknowingly.

I ask you to BLESS THEM and pour YOUR Shekinah glory over all those people ... and convict their hearts of their sins which separate them from YOU... and drawl them by YOUR HOLY SPIRIT into YOUR kingdom from the darkness that holds them. If they refuse YOUR love and gift of eternal salvation... and choose to serve darkness... I ask you bring to light and expose ... the evil works done in secret... to those who they are going to use or hurt next. AMEN"

EXTRACT FROM All Things Are Yours
http://walthope.tripod.com/allthings.htm
http://walthope.tripod.com/
http://walthope.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment