Tuesday, December 16, 2014

LIVING WATER


Precious Stones

I will make your pinnacles of rubies, Your gates of crystal, And all your walls of precious stones.  All your children shall be taught by the LORD, And great shall be the peace of your children. In righteousness you shall be established; You shall be far from oppression, for you shall not fear;  And from terror, for it shall not come near you.  Indeed they shall surely assemble, but not because of Me. Whoever assembles against you shall fall for your sake. "Behold, I have created the blacksmith Who blows the coals in the fire, Who brings forth an instrument for his work; And I have created the spoiler to destroy. No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against you in judgment You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, And their righteousness is from Me," Says the LORD. Isaiah 54:12-17

The promises of God are true for those who believe and accept them and are not true for those who don’t believe and reject them. It’s that simple! You don’t need to graduate with five Phd’s from a seminary to claim the promises of God but just have simple childlike faith. Promises such as:

Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.' "Behold, all those who were incensed against you Shall be ashamed and disgraced; They shall be as nothing, And those who strive with you shall perish. You shall seek them and not find them- Those who contended with you. Those who war against you Shall be as nothing, As a nonexistent thing. Isaiah 41:10-12

'I will go before you And make the crooked places straight; I will break in pieces the gates of bronze And cut the bars of iron. I will give you the treasures of darkness And hidden riches of secret places, That you may know that I, the LORD, Who call you by your name, Am the God of Israel. Isaiah 45:1-3

But you shall be named the priests of the LORD, They shall call you the servants of our God. You shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, And in their glory you shall boast.  Instead of your shame you shall have double honor, And instead of confusion they shall rejoice in their portion. Therefore in their land they shall possess double; Everlasting joy shall be theirs. "For I, the LORD, love justice; I hate robbery for burnt offering; I will direct their work in truth, And will make with them an everlasting covenant. Their descendants shall be known among the Gentiles, And their offspring among the people.  All who see them shall acknowledge them, That they are the posterity whom the LORD has blessed." Isaiah 61:7-9

The God, the King of kings and the LORD of lords, who had given David him rest from all his enemies all around (2 Samuel 7:1) as well Saul's house and Saul's wives into his keeping, and gave him the house of Israel and Judah (2 Samuel 12:8), has not and doesn’t change. Whatever He has done for one He can and will do for another. He is no respecter of persons and shows partiality to no one. The words of prophets such as Isaiah never came by the will of man, but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit. And the manifestations of a prophecy is given for the profit of all (1 Corinthians 12:7, 2 Timothy 3:16).

Yes, God has promised double honor and great blessings including financial for those who trust Him, obey His voice and walk in His ways!   In all circumstances we can look up to the Lord and hold on to Him. He will be beside us and be very close to us. Whatever we have lost, He will give us in double measure and bless us exceedingly. We  are not strangers and foreigners. We belong to the household of God. The Lord is dwelling amongst us. He  dwells amongst in our loneliness. We can cast our burdens and cares on Him. He will sustain us. He will be with us in moments of trials and tribulations. He will deliver us from all afflictions as promised. He will dwell amongst us when we pass through days of hardship. He will strengthen and make us rejoice many times more than our period of distress and misery. He will dwell amongst us always and will continue to bless us more and more.

 Because of Jesus death and resurrection and the outpouring of the Holy Spirit, the unsearchable riches of Christ, which from the beginning of the ages has been hidden in God who created all things through Jesus Christ, are now made available to us who have become the sons and daughters of God, kings and priests unto God. All that belongs to God now belongs to Jesus and hence belongs to us who walk not after the flesh or after our senses but after the Spirit. God’s word is unchanging:

There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. Romans 8:1-2

What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?  He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things? Romans 8:31-32

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. 2 Corinthians 5:17

Yes, God is unchanging and is a miracle working God who not only supplies the Spirit to us but works miracles amongst us by the hearing of faith! So if people are not seeing and receiving miracles it’s obviously they don’t have faith or have the wrong kind of faith? They don’t have faith that through faith in Jesus name gives men perfect soundness including physical and emotional healing.

Because Jesus Christ is alive and well and has overcome the world including sin, demons and death and has won the victory, He gives the victory to His trusting children to achieve great things for His honor and glory.  The size of their mountain or enemies is not a problem because their God, friend, provider and Lord, is bigger than anything that they face or will face. He is still in the mountain moving and miracle working business and none can stand against Him and the power of Jesus name. Everything must bow at the name of Jesus including sickness, poverty, disease, demons, loss and governments. God’s word is true:

Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus,  who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men. And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross. Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name,  that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth,  and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. Philippians 2:5-11

So the Lord said, "If you have faith as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, 'Be pulled up by the roots and be planted in the sea,' and it would obey you. Luke 17:6

For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world-our faith. 1 John 5:4

I Bind And Loose!

In the Name of Jesus:

I bind my mind to THE MIND OF CHRIST AND THE POWER OF GOD.

I bind my will and desire to GOD’S WILL & PURPOSE for my life.

I bind myself to the TRUTH OF GOD and LOVE OF GOD.

I bind my finances to GOD’S UNLIMITED RESOURCES.

I bind my future to GOD’S INFINITE WISDOM and ORCHESTRATION for my life.

I bind my body ( and all parts) to the RESURRECTION LIFE of Jesus and the BLOOD OF JESUS.

I loose and break off from my life any devices of the enemy to hinder, deceive, steal, kill & destroy.

I loose the POWER AND EFFECTS of any damaging WORDS spoken ABOUT ME, TO ME, or BY ME.

I loose and break off from my life EVERY WRONG AGREEMENT I’ve ever entered into (with persons, spirits or ideas).

I loose and break off from me – EVERY WRONG BELIEF that I’ve ever had (about God & His will; about me and others).

I loose and break off any BONDAGE HIDDEN within my soul including, alcoholism, bad habits, anger, fear, physical illness, battles, etc.

I bind my families feet to the paths of righteousness that their steps would be steady and sure.

I bind them to the work of the cross with all of its mercy, grace, love, forgiveness and dying of self.

I loose every old belief, motivation, habit and behavior from my family and loved ones.  I tear down, crush, smash and destroy every stronghold associated with these things.

I loose any stronghold in their life that has been justifying and protecting harmful  feelings against anyone.  I loose the strongholds of unforgiveness,  fear and distrust from them.

I loose the power and effects of deceptions and lies from them.

I loose the confusion and blindness of the god of this world from their mind that has kept them from seeing the light of the gospel of Jesus Christ.

I call forth every precious word of scripture that has every entered into their mind and heart that it would rise up in power within them.

In the Name of Jesus, I loose the power and effects of any harsh or hard words (word curses) spoken to, about or by me and my family.

I loose all generational bondages from me and my family that may have been caused by mistakes I made.

Father, in  the  name  of  Jesus, I crush,  smash  and  destroy general  bondages of any kind from mistakes made at any point between generations.  I destroy them right here, right now.  They will not bind and curse any more members of this family.

I bind the strong man, Satan, that I may spoil his house, taking back every material and spiritual possession he has wrongfully taken from me and my family.

I loose the enemies’ influence over every part of our body, soul and spirit.

I loose, crush, smash and destroy every evil device he may try to bring into our sphere of influence during this day.

I bind and loose these things in Jesus’ name.  He has given me the keys and the authority to do so.

EXTRACT FROM All Things Are Yours
http://walthope.tripod.com/allthings.htm
http://walthope.tripod.com/
http://walthope.wordpress.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment