Friday, March 6, 2015

DELIVERED FROM OCD AND PARANOIA


JESUS CHRIST THE HEALER AND DELIVERER OF OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER AND PARANOIA

Luke 8:1 Now it came to pass, afterward, that He went through every city and village, preaching and bringing the glad tidings of the kingdom of God. And the twelve were with Him, 2 and certain women who had been healed of evil spirits and infirmities --- Mary called Magdalene, out of whom had come seven demons,

Walter. I have to tell you what happened yesterday morning

Yesterday morning me and my daughter are getting ready. I'm in the living room and she in the bedroom with full on OCF, paranoia really bad. She comes out of the room and says mom "If this. Is all a demonic spirit then why am I going to therapy?"

I told her Melanie you need to go to your room get on your knees and pray like Walter said to speak in tongues, put your full armor of God and come against the enemy and cast off paranoid out of your life

In the mean time I am in  the living room praying, speaking in tongues, coming against the enemy, praising God,singing and I go in the room like 10 minutes later and she's on her knees and I have anointing oil so I anointed the back of her neck with oil and I'm laying hands on her and praying

The Holy spirit came upon me which I'm familiar with but in my spirit God was saying I love you so much Melanie,I love you over and over again, and saying I want to have a personal relationship with you,I want to have a personal relationship with you, I want to take all this from you and when I do I want you to help people in the same situation you are in right now

I was crying and then I had to tell her! It just came all out and when I told her everything and I stopped She broke. She was crying and praying. Walter I am very familiar to the Holy Spirit but that was the first time I ever prophesied to anyone. It was so POWERFUL

I called her later in the afternoon to see how her day was because she goes to collage. She said u know what I've had a good day. I asked her no OCD. She said no. Walter because of your help things r changing. I just can't thank you enough.

I have never prophesied ever

It was unbelievable!

Is that a Testimony or what. Walter it was so Powerful. My daughter does not want to go to therapy anymore. She said what for?

M.V. CALIFORNIA

Mark 16:14 Later He appeared to the eleven as they sat at the table; and He rebuked their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they did not believe those who had seen Him after He had risen. 15 And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.16 He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned. 17   And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues;18  they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover."
19  So then, after the Lord had spoken to them, He was received up into heaven, and sat down at the right hand of God. 20  And they went out and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them and confirming the word through the accompanying signs. Amen.

SEE ALSO http://www.healthboards.com/boards/obsessive-compulsive-disorder-ocd/446408-paranoia-symptom-ocd.html

http://psychcentral.com/ask-the-therapist/2013/11/18/intrusive-thoughts-ocd-paranoia/

TO ALL SUFFERS OF OCD, PTSD, PARANOIA, ETC

Until I recently read some secular articles written by the medical profession i didn't realize the high percentage of stress related illness amongst the American people over 33 percent. And the same is true in churches. I always thought many of the people there were crazy and they literally are!

The solution by the secular society and even churches is to give them drugs to control their moods swings and insanity! But it's a solution that doesn't really work and doesn't heal and deliver people from their demons and familiar spirits!

I hate churches! And you know why? Because demonized Christians go there and they don't get delivered there! But you have the sick demonized Christians being taught all kinds of things and told all kinds of lies such as you have favor with god, you are going to be blessed and you will do great things if you only give money! In reality they are poor and needy and need healing and deliverance which they will never get in a church. See
FAMILIAR SPIRITS ARE REAL AND DANGEROUS http://wp.me/p2M7AJ-6x
SELF DELIVERANCE http://wp.me/p2M7AJ-11r
UNCLEAN SPIRITS http://wp.me/p2M7AJ-1KI
KAREN WILLIAMS http://wp.me/P2M7AJ-64
BETHEL TEMPLE http://wp.me/p2M7AJ-29r

Yes, you can share God's word of faith and at the end people choose by faith to accept God's word or the devil's fear!! What amazes me is how many times in god's word he tells us "fear not". God knew we would be fearful and face battles, storms and struggle far greater than we could ever manage on our own. That is Lord’s way of building our trust and faith in him alone as God "always shows himself faithful to his beloved and his word"!! Always reminding us and proving to us that he will take care of our every need, conquer every enemy, deliver us from "all" evil, reverse every curse, break every chain that hold us back, heal our mind, body and soul and restore us in his fullness, in every way. Yes, sooo much more than what I wrote he has promised to his beloved in his holy word. You call it a test of faith. Who will you believe god or the devil. Daily, we must put on the whole armor of god, using god's gift of faith that he has already given each of us or let fear control our lives by leaning on our own understanding and capability. Yes, we must remind ourselves of all that god has done for us in the past realizing he "will" do all for us in the present and future. Our god almighty is the same yesterday, today and forever more. Our God almighty will never leave us nor forsake us. We are never alone even though the enemy will try to make you believe that lie. Our God almighty, will show up, in all of his awesomeness, splendor, majesty, power and glory in his divine time. His perfect time. We wait on god. We you have done all.................."stand". Yes, it takes faith to stand when all hell is breaking lose. But, no matter what our god almighty will ensure that we out stand the enemy and bring us his victory every time. When we don't have the strength to stand our god almighty upholds us with "his strong right hand". Yes, sweet, sweet, victory comes from you oh lord. Yes, your songs of joy and victory are sung in the camp of the godly. We didn't earn it, nor we deserve it......but, our God almighty by his amazing grace and everlasting to everlasting, unfailing, unstoppable, unconditional, agape love for his beloved are far greater than we in our own human capacity can really grasp fully. Yes, he brought us with his one and only begotten son, the blood of Jesus Christ. Ransomed one time for all mankind. We just need to come unto him......just as we are!! Amen

http://walthope.tripod.com
http://walthope.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment