Tuesday, March 31, 2015

HILLSONG



The music tonight was garbage. It was such a manufactured scene to watch. You could feel people going through the motions while leaders tried to manipulate people to get into the mood. It didn’t look right and it definitely didn’t feel right. One song was called “Wings of Everlasting” and was so self-centered and creepy. It was about touching the sky when our knees hit the ground. I don’t really know what gnosticism is but it made me think of it. I could easily envision the devil himself singing the lyrics.

At one point I asked the people who were sitting next to me if they knew what the Gospel was. Even though they’d been going to Hillsong for a few years they had no clue what it was. If I wasn’t already convinced that Hillsong isn’t a real church, that exchange would have done it. How tragic that so many people who think they are Christians aren’t. The consequences are eternal. God help these people!

via Hillsong insider: “I was not prepared for what I was about to witness that night”.

No comments:

Post a Comment