Tuesday, March 17, 2015

WITH GOD


WITH GOD WHO HAS MADE GREAT AND WONDERFUL PROMISES ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

Mark 9 23 Jesus said to him, "If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes."
Mark 10 27 But Jesus looked at them and said, "With men it is impossible, but not with God; for with God all things are possible."
Luke 18 27 But He said, "The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.

Beloved, everyone who came to Jesus sick left completely healed. Our Lord Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. Come receive your miracle!

FOR HIS TRUE TRUSTING ONES, GOD HAS PROMISED TO:
1) FIGHT ALL THEIR BATTLES - Deuteronomy 20:4 for the LORD your God is He who goes with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you.'
2) BE AN ENEMY TO THEIR ENEMIES  - Exodus 23:22 But if you indeed obey His voice and do all that I speak, then I will be an enemy to your enemies and an adversary to your adversaries.
3) HEAL THEM- Exodus 15:26 and said, "If you diligently heed the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the LORD who heals you."
4) MEET AND SUPPLY ALL THEIR NEEDS - Philippians 4:19 And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
5)  GIVE THEM VICTORY  - 1 Corinthians 15:57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
6) HANDLE ANY PROBLEM GIVEN TO HIM - Psalms 55:22 Cast your burden on the LORD, And He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved.
7) DO MIRACLES FOR THOSE WHO TRUST HIM – JOHN 11: 23    Jesus said to her, "Your brother will rise again."

Jeremiah 17:14  Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; Save me, and I shall be saved, For You are my praise.

Philippians 4:19 And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment