Saturday, May 3, 2014

ONE LORD


There Is One Lord; One God

Whom have I in heaven but You?  And there is none upon earth that I desire besides You.  My flesh and my heart fail; But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. For indeed, those who are far from You shall perish; You have destroyed all those who desert You for harlotry. But it is good for me to draw near to God; I have put my trust in the Lord GOD,  That I may declare all Your works. Psalm 73:25-28

 I, therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you to walk worthy of the calling with which you were called,  with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love,  endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.  There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling;  one Lord, one faith, one baptism;  one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all. Ephesians 4:1-6

It’s true that many men want to be lords over us and to be a god unto us but for a true Christian and believer there is only one Lord and God – Jesus Christ. The others may say and do whatever they want but they are not the LORD who is the Savior, Healer, Deliverer, Defender, Redeemer, Miracle Worker, and everything that we need.  And yes God demonstrates His Lordship and Godship by His actions, not just words. His word is unchanging:

"Therefore say to the children of Israel: 'I am the LORD; I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, I will rescue you from their bondage, and I will redeem you with an outstretched arm and with great judgments.  'I will take you as My people, and I will be your God. Then you shall know that I am the LORD your God who brings you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians. 'And I will bring you into the land which I swore to give to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob; and I will give it to you as a heritage: I am the LORD.' " Exodus 6:6-8

… "If you diligently heed the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the LORD who heals you." Exodus 15:26

"I will dwell among the children of Israel and will be their God. "And they shall know that I am the LORD their God, who brought them up out of the land of Egypt, that I may dwell among them. I am the LORD their God. Exodus 20:45-46

'Give no regard to mediums and familiar spirits; do not seek after them, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God. Leviticus 19:31

I will set My tabernacle among you, and My soul shall not abhor you.  I will walk among you and be your God, and you shall be My people.  I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that you should not be their slaves; I have broken the bands of your yoke and made you walk upright. Leviticus 26:11-13



PREACHING LIES http://wp.me/p2M7AJ-1jM
MINISTERING GOD AND HIS GIFTS http://wp.me/p2M7AJ-GZ
ENJOY THE VICTORY http://wp.me/p2M7AJ-Zg
THE BEST OF THE KAMBULOWS http://www.scribd.com/doc/122879429/
God Hears And Answers Prayers http://www.scribd.com/doc/12779089/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment