Wednesday, October 9, 2013

THE GREAT EXCHANGE


THE GREAT EXCHANGE OF THE CROSS

 COMMUNION

I Corinthians 11:23-24 “and when He had given thanks, He broke it and said, „Take, eat; this is My body which is broken for you; do this in remembrance of Me.‟ In the same manner He also took the cup after supper, saying, „This cup is the new covenant in My blood. This do, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me.‟ ”

When Christ tells you to take His body and drink His blood in remembrance of Him, He wants you to take everything that He has provided for you. You “take and eat” in a worthy manner when you choose to believe that His full forgiveness, His complete healing, and His full redemption as listed below is for you to receive (for you to take) at this present moment.

Eph. 2:8-9 “For by grace you have been saved (healed, delivered, made whole) through faith and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.”

Your faith is to be based on what Christ has already done for you through the work of the cross and not based on what you hear, feel, or see in the natural realm.


EXCHANGE OF THE CROSS

The simplest way to receive all that Jesus Christ has done for you on the cross is to take the gift of salvation

and to thank Him for it through the confession of your mouth. “…and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.”  Rom. 10:10 

1.  Jesus was punished and made sin with your sinfulness so that you might be forgiven and made righteous. (Is. 53:4-5; Is. 53:10; Is. 61:10; II Cor. 5:21).

Exchange: Give Jesus your sins and take the forgiveness and righteousness He is offering you.

Say: Thank-You Jesus that You have forgiven me and made me righteous, justified “just as if I have” never sinned.

2.  Jesus was wounded that you might be healed. (Is. 53:4-5; I Peter 2:24) Exchange: Give Jesus your sickness and take the healing He is offering you. Say: Thank-You Jesus that You have healed me.

3.   Jesus was made a curse and died your death that you might receive the blessing and share in the life of Christ. (Galatians 3:13-14; Ephesians 1:3; Hebrews 2:9)

Exchange: Give Jesus any area where you are living under the curse, under death, and take the blessing, the life in Christ Jesus, He is offering you.

Say: Thank-You Jesus that You have redeemed me from the curse, from death, and have blessed me with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus.

4.  Jesus endured your poverty that you might share His abundance. (II Corinthians 8:9; 9:8) Exchange: Give Jesus your poverty, your lack, and take the abundance He is offering you. Say: Thank-You Jesus that You have given me Your abundance.

5.  Jesus bore your shame that you might share His glory. (Matthew 27:35-36, Hebrews 12:2; 2:9) Exchange: Give Jesus your shame, your disgrace, and take the honor and glory He is offering you.

Say: Thank-You Jesus that You have bore my shame and released me from it, allowing me to share in Your honor and glory in this life and in the next.

6.  Jesus endured your rejection that you might enjoy His acceptance. (Matt. 27:46-51; Eph. 1:5-6) Exchange: Give Jesus your rejection and take the acceptance He is offering to you.

Say: Thank You for being my Father and for accepting me into your family.

7.  Jesus was cut off by death that you might be joined to God eternally. (Isaiah 53:8; I Cor. 6:17)

Exchange: Give to Jesus the things that are separating you from Him and take the oneness that He is offering you.

Say: Thank-You that You allow nothing to separate me from You, having joined me to You eternally

8.  Your old man died in Jesus that Christ might live in you. (Romans 6:6; Colossians 3:9-10) Exchange: Give to Jesus your old man and take, put on, the new man in Christ Jesus.

Say: Thank-You that You have made me a new creation.


(Adapted from Derek Prince’s book entitled:  Bought with Blood: the Divine Exchange of the Cross)



WALTER KAMBULOW

FACEBOOK: WALT KAM
MINISTERING GOD AND HIS GIFTS http://wp.me/p2M7AJ-GZ
The All Sufficient Christ http://goo.gl/4QgB4

Gordon Williams  http://gordwilliams.com/

KAREN WILLIAMS  http://wp.me/P2M7AJ-64

No comments:

Post a Comment