Tuesday, October 29, 2013

You Will Receive


"Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.  "Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven. Matthew 18:19-9

"And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive." Matthew 21:22

God is faithful and eager to perform His Word in our life (Jeremiah 1:12) and His Angels who excel in strength, who do His word, heeding the voice of His word are more than able to make it all so (Psalm 103:20). But we must stand and confess God’s word and call things forth just like God did and Jesus did. Yes, they cried out to the LORD in their trouble, and He saved them out of their distresses.  He sent His word and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions (Psalm 107:20).  God, who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did, (Romans 4:17) is mindful of us  and He is perfecting everything that concerns us  (Psalm 138:8). His word is unchanging to His true ones:

Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying: "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you;  Before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations."  Then said I: "Ah, Lord GOD! Behold, I cannot speak, for I am a youth."  But the LORD said to me:  "Do not say, 'I am a youth,' For you shall go to all to whom I send you,  And whatever I command you, you shall speak. Do not be afraid of their faces, For I am with you to deliver you," says the LORD.   Then the LORD put forth His hand and touched my mouth, and the LORD said to me:  "Behold, I have put My words in your mouth.  See, I have this day set you over the nations and over the kingdoms,  To root out and to pull down,  To destroy and to throw down,  To build and to plant."   Moreover the word of the LORD came to me, saying, "Jeremiah, what do you see?" And I said, "I see a branch of an almond tree." Then the LORD said to me, "You have seen well, for I am ready to perform My word."  And the word of the LORD came to me the second time, saying, "What do you see?" And I said, "I see a boiling pot, and it is facing away from the north."

 Then the LORD said to me: "Out of the north calamity shall break forth On all the inhabitants of the land. For behold, I am calling  All the families of the kingdoms of the north," says the LORD;  "They shall come and each one set his throne  At the entrance of the gates of Jerusalem,  Against all its walls all around,  And against all the cities of Judah. I will utter My judgments Against them concerning all their wickedness,  Because they have forsaken Me, Burned incense to other gods, And worshiped the works of their own hands.   "Therefore prepare yourself and arise, And speak to them all that I command you. Do not be dismayed before their faces,  Lest I dismay you before them.  For behold, I have made you this day A fortified city and an iron pillar, And bronze walls against the whole land- Against the kings of Judah, Against its princes, Against its priests,  And against the people of the land.  They will fight against you, But they shall not prevail against you. For I am with you," says the LORD, "to deliver you." Jeremiah 1:4- 19

Yes the Lord has put His words in our mouth and we can speak the words He have give us against  the whole land- against the kings, against its princes, against its priests,  and against the people of the land. He has set us the nations and over the kingdoms,  to root out and to pull down,  to destroy and to throw down,  to build and to plant.  He is with us to deliver us and give us the victory! His word is unchanging:

"Then I said to you, 'Do not be terrified, or afraid of them. 'The LORD your God, who goes before you, He will fight for you, according to all He did for you in Egypt before your eyes,  'and in the wilderness where you saw how the LORD your God carried you, as a man carries his son, in all the way that you went until you came to this place.' Deuteronomy 1:29-31

"When you go out to battle against your enemies, and see horses and chariots and people more numerous than you, do not be afraid of them; for the LORD your God is with you, who brought you up from the land of Egypt. "So it shall be, when you are on the verge of battle, that the priest shall approach and speak to the people. "And he shall say to them, 'Hear, O Israel: Today you are on the verge of battle with your enemies. Do not let your heart faint, do not be afraid, and do not tremble or be terrified because of them;  'for the LORD your God is He who goes with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you.'(to give you victory)!

And the God of peace will crush Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen. Romans 16:20

God who doesn’t know the word defeat has promised Victory to His trusting ones and He will give them victory and crush Satan under their feet and they shall tread the high places of their enemies for they have God’s word on it (Deuteronomy 33:26-29, ) God’s word is unchanging:

He will guard the feet of His saints, But the wicked shall be silent in darkness. "For by strength no man shall prevail.  The adversaries of the LORD shall be broken in pieces; From heaven He will thunder against them. The LORD will judge the ends of the earth. "He will give strength to His king, And exalt the horn of His anointed." 1 Samuel 2:9-10

Then David said to the Philistine, "You come to me with a sword, with a spear, and with a javelin. But I come to you in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied. "This day the LORD will deliver you into my hand, and I will strike you and take your head from you. And this day I will give the carcasses of the camp of the Philistines to the birds of the air and the wild beasts of the earth, that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel. "Then all this assembly shall know that the LORD does not save with sword and spear; for the battle is the LORD'S, and He will give you into our hands."   So it was, when the Philistine arose and came and drew near to meet David, that David hastened and ran toward the army to meet the Philistine.  Then David put his hand in his bag and took out a stone; and he slung it and struck the Philistine in his forehead, so that the stone sank into his forehead, and he fell on his face to the earth.  So David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone, and struck the Philistine and killed him. But there was no sword in the hand of David.  Therefore David ran and stood over the Philistine, took his sword and drew it out of its sheath and killed him, and cut off his head with it. And when the Philistines saw that their champion was dead, they fled. 1 Samuel 17:45-51

Then Zerah the Ethiopian came out against them with an army of a million men and three hundred chariots, and he came to Mareshah. So Asa went out against him, and they set the troops in battle array in the Valley of Zephathah at Mareshah.  And Asa cried out to the LORD his God, and said, "LORD, it is nothing for You to help, whether with many or with those who have no power; help us, O LORD our God, for we rest on You, and in Your name we go against this multitude. O LORD, You are our God; do not let man prevail against You!"   So the LORD struck the Ethiopians before Asa and Judah, and the Ethiopians fled. And Asa and the people who were with him pursued them to Gerar. So the Ethiopians were overthrown, and they could not recover, for they were broken before the LORD and His army. And they carried away very much spoil.  Then they defeated all the cities around Gerar, for the fear of the LORD came upon them; and they plundered all the cities, for there was exceedingly much spoil in them.  They also attacked the livestock enclosures, and carried off sheep and camels in abundance, and returned to Jerusalem. 2 Chronicles 14:9-15

 

WALTER KAMBULOW
FACEBOOK: WALT KAM
MINISTERING GOD AND HIS GIFTS http://wp.me/p2M7AJ-GZ
The All Sufficient Christ http://goo.gl/4QgB4
ENJOY THE VICTORY http://wp.me/p2M7AJ-Zg

Gordon Williams  http://gordwilliams.com/

KAREN WILLIAMS  http://wp.me/P2M7AJ-64

Healing prayer - reach out for a miracle - John Mellor Ministries http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QODl95RS-LU

Pastor Ron Carpenter IS OFF THE WALL http://wp.me/p2M7AJ-Xa




 


No comments:

Post a Comment