Monday, October 21, 2013

With His Mighty Power


"And because He loved your fathers, therefore He chose their descendants after them; and He brought you out of Egypt with His Presence, with His mighty power,  "driving out from before you nations greater and mightier than you, to bring you in, to give you their land as an inheritance, as it is this day. Deuteronomy 4:37-38

O you who dwell by many waters, Abundant in treasures, Your end has come, The measure of your covetousness.  The LORD of hosts has sworn by Himself:  "Surely I will fill you with men, as with locusts,  And they shall lift up a shout against you."   He has made the earth by His power;  He has established the world by His wisdom,  And stretched out the heaven by His understanding.  When He utters His voice-There is a multitude of waters in the heavens:  "He causes the vapors to ascend from the ends of the earth;  He makes lightnings for the rain;  He brings the wind out of His treasuries." Jeremiah 51:13-16

There are those religious ones who feel that Evangelism and building of Churches is on the heart of God but the truth of the matter is that He is a God who exercises lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness in the earth and He has the power to kill and makes alive; bring down to the grave and brings up; make poor and make rich; bring low and lift up. (1 Samuel 2:6-7). And it is not a wise thing to stir him to anger for then people shall know His wrath. God’s word is unchanging:

'Now see that I, even I, am He,  And there is no God besides Me; I kill and I make alive;  I wound and I heal;  Nor is there any who can deliver from My hand.  For I raise My hand to heaven,  And say, "As I live forever,  If I whet My glittering sword,  And My hand takes hold on judgment,  I will render vengeance to My enemies,  And repay those who hate Me.  I will make My arrows drunk with blood,  And My sword shall devour flesh,  With the blood of the slain and the captives, From the heads of the leaders of the enemy." '  "Rejoice, O Gentiles, with His people;  For He will avenge the blood of His servants,  And render vengeance to His adversaries; He will provide atonement for His land and His people." Deuteronomy 32:39-43

Yes, the Lord who doesn’t change has promised "As I live forever,  If I whet My glittering sword,  And My hand takes hold on judgment,  I will render vengeance to My enemies,  And repay those who hate Me.  I will make My arrows drunk with blood,  And My sword shall devour flesh,  With the blood of the slain and the captives, From the heads of the leaders of the enemy." But men are foolish and they don’t want to understand that what God has done before He can and will do again including blessing some and cursing others, delivering some and destroying others. His word is unchanging:

Thus says the LORD: "Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, Let not the mighty man glory in his might,  Nor let the rich man glory in his riches; But let him who glories glory in this,  That he understands and knows Me,  That I am the LORD, exercising lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness in the earth.  For in these I delight," says the LORD   "Behold, the days are coming," says the LORD, "that I will punish all who are circumcised with the uncircumcised-  "Egypt, Judah, Edom, the people of Ammon, Moab, and all who are in the farthest corners, who dwell in the wilderness. For all these nations are uncircumcised, and all the house of Israel are uncircumcised in the heart."  Jeremiah 9:23-26

But I want to remind you, though you once knew this, that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe. Judge 1:5

Contrary to what foolish men may say and think God doesn’t have a problem destroying people, churches, or nations and making them to be a nonexistent thing. The bible and history is a testimony to this fact! He had destroyed Jerusalem quite a few times as well as the people in it. Where are the seven churches in Asia minor to whom Apostle John wrote them a letter as instructed by Jesus Christ? Nonexistent things! The Lord is a Savior and He is also the Judge, the righteous Judge, the Judge of all the earth.  In righteousness He judges and makes war and judgment begins in the house of God. God’s word is unchanging:

"Far be it from You to do such a thing as this, to slay the righteous with the wicked, so that the righteous should be as the wicked; far be it from You! Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?" Genesis 18:25

I charge you therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the living and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom: 2 Timothy 4:1

Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing. 2 Timothy 4:8

For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God? 1 Peter 4;17

Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. Revelations 19:11

God does judge people on earth even in the current time of life, but prayer allows God to change His mind. The word of God is full of people who interceded on behalf of those who were being judged and God change His mind. People like Aaron, Moses, David, Daniel and Hezekiah. His word is unchanging:

"When I shut up heaven and there is no rain, or command the locusts to devour the land, or send pestilence among My people, "if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:13-14
 

WALTER KAMBULOW
FACEBOOK: WALT KAM
MINISTERING GOD AND HIS GIFTS http://wp.me/p2M7AJ-GZ
The All Sufficient Christ http://goo.gl/4QgB4

Gordon Williams  http://gordwilliams.com/

KAREN WILLIAMS  http://wp.me/P2M7AJ-64

Healing prayer - reach out for a miracle - John Mellor Ministries http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QODl95RS-LU



No comments:

Post a Comment