Saturday, January 25, 2014

CONFESSION




God has given us a powerful method to obtain His promises, and it is up to us to use it. That method is confession. Confession, as it pertains to the Bible, is when you speak the Word of God out loud. Words are spiritual containers that release either fear or faith. Every time you speak, you are activating spiritual forces that will affect your life. This is why it is so important to be mindful of the words we speak and to make sure we are only saying what God has said in His Word.

Similar to the law of gravity, the law of confession will work for anyone who will get involved with it. Many Christians who have been defeated in life are defeated because they believe and confess the wrong things. They don’t realize that their words are activating a spiritual law that is working against them. We must understand the law of confession if we want things to work for us. We have been given access to the power of God through our words, which are weapons against the enemy.

Satan is constantly applying pressure to our minds in order to get us to quit in these last days; however, we do not have to allow hard times or pressure to defeat us. We can use the Word of God as a weapon against the enemy, and win.

In order to be victorious over the attacks of the enemy, we must think, believe, and speak in line with God’s Word. In fact, believing the Word in our hearts is the prerequisite for our confessions having a significant impact in our lives. Mark 9:23 says, “Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.” Faith is the force that must be in operation in order for our confessions to come to pass. Sometimes people confess God’s Word religiously, mechanically, and out of fear; however, these types of confessions don’t accomplish anything. We must believe that the things we confess from the Bible are coming to pass as we pray and speak them.

We can look to God as an example of how faith-filled words cause things to manifest in the natural realm. In the biblical account of how God created the earth, the Word says that He spoke and whatever He spoke came into existence (Genesis 1). God’s words are full of faith, which is what caused them to become actual physical substance. The things we see in this earth today, from the sky to the trees, are the result of words that were spoken by God.

The same creative power that God possesses has been invested in us. As spiritual beings who possess the nature of God, we have the ability to speak things into existence just like God did. This isn’t some mystical, New Age idea; it is scriptural. When Jesus walked the earth, He imitated His Father by speaking what the Father spoke. As a result, He saw results everywhere He went. Likewise, we must be imitators of God, who think, act, and speak like Him. When we speak His Words, we release His creative ability into the earth, and something always happens. When we believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that the words we speak will come to pass, we will see what we are speaking (Mark 11:22-23).

The Bible says that all things are possible for those who believe. Confessing God’s Word is so powerful because every time we hear ourselves speaking the Scriptures, we are actually planting faith in our hearts. The more we become established on the Word of God through speaking it on a consistent basis, the more our faith will grow. And faith, when acted upon, will always produce the desired results.

There shouldn’t be a day that passes that the Believer does not speak the Word of God. It is the Word that strengthens our faith, and releases the power of God into our situations and circumstances. By making daily confessions, we frame our worlds with the Word of God, shut the devil out of our lives, and plant faith in our hearts. It is the key to victory and supernatural manifestation

1.  God loves me so much that He gave His only Son for me.  I believe in Jesus, therefore I will not perish.  I have everlasting life.  (John 3:16)

2.  Christ, the Anointed One and His Anointing is in me.  He is my hope and expectation of Glory.  (Col. 1:27)

3.  I am not conformed to this world.  I am transformed as I renew my mind to God’s Word.  I experience the good and acceptable and perfect will of God.  (Rom. 12:2)

4.  I can do all things through the Anointed One and His Anointing which strengthens me.  (Phil. 4:13)

5.  I do not allow the worries of this world or the deceitfulness of riches or the lusts of other things to enter into my heart and choke the Word.  I am determined to bear much fruit.  (Mark 4:19)

6.  I hearken unto the Word of the Lord my God.  All the blessings of the Word come on me and overtake me!  (Deut. 28:2)

7.  I am a believer.  All things are possible to me!  (Mark 9:23)

8.  The Holy Spirit comes to my aid and bears me up in my weakness when I do not know how to pray as I ought.  He intercedes on my behalf according to the will of God.  (Rom. 8:26-27, AMP)

9.  All God’s promises to me are yes and Amen!  (II Cor. 1:20)

10. The blessing of Abraham comes on me through Jesus Christ.  I receive the promise of the Spirit through the faith.  I am an heir to the promise!  (Gal 3:14,29)

11.  My heavenly Father provides me with the measure of faith and I am determined to build my faith by meditating on His Word.  (Rom. 12:3)

12. I have access by faith into the grace of God.  (Rom. 5:2)

13.  I have faith in God.  I will not fear.  (Mark 4:40)

14.  I repent and turn away from sin for the kingdom of Heaven is at hand.  (Matt. 4:17)

15.  Hope is the anchor of my soul.  Hope keeps me sure and steadfast.  (Heb. 6:19)

16.  I reverently fear the Lord.  I respect and honor Him therefore I do not lack!  (Ps 34:9)

17.  God has bestowed His grace upon me.  By His grace, I am what I am.  (I Cor. 15:10)

18.  All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me by Jesus Christ.  (Matt. 28:18)

19.  I forgive those whom I have anything against so that my prayers are not hindered.  (Mark. 11:25)

20.  God has given me every place that my feet tread upon.  Therefore, I have dominion over sin, sickness and poverty.  (Joshua 1:3)

21.  The Spirit of the Lord is upon me.  He has anointed me with the same anointing that Jesus has.  The anointing in me removes every burden and destroys every yoke in my life.  (Luke 4:18, Is 10:27)

22.  God has dealt to me the measure of faith.  I have the God kind of faith.  (Rom. 12:3)

23.  I expect the Glory of God to be poured out on my life like the rain.  (Zech. 10:1)

24.  I refuse to be deceived or misled by having evil associations or companions.  I choose to fellowship with those who believe in the Lord Jesus Christ.  (I Cor. 15:33, AMP)

25.  Jesus shed His blood for the remission of my sins and now they no longer exist!  (Matt 26:28)

26.  I am filled with the knowledge of God’s will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding.  (Col. 1:9, AMP)

27.  Jesus came and destroyed the power of death and the works of the devil in my life.  He has delivered me from the bondage of fear.  (Heb. 2:14-15)

28.  I present my body to God as a living sacrifice.  I will live a holy life, acceptable unto Him which is my reasonable service.  (Rom. 12:1)

29.  Jesus is the Christ – the Anointed One – the Son of the living God.  He removes every burden and destroys every yoke of the devil.  (Matt 16:16; Is. 10:27)

30.  I am constant in prayer.  (Rom. 12:12 AMP)

31.  Death and life are in the power of my tongue.  I determine to speak only words of life.  (Proverbs 18:21)

32.  I have the Holy Ghost in me.  Therefore, I have power!  (Acts 1:8)

33.  I suffer in the flesh rather than fail to please God.  (I Peter 4:1 AMP)

34.  I do not let my heart be troubled because I trust and abide in Jesus.  (John 14:1)

35.  The Lord delivers me out of all my afflictions.  (Psalm 34:19)

36.  When I agree with another in prayer about anything that we ask, it shall be done for us by our Father in Heaven.  (Matt 18:19, NAS)

37.  Deadly habits of unforgiveness, impatience, irritation and selfishness, loose me and let me go.  I choose to walk free by the power of God’s Word.  (John 11:43-44, Romans 8:2-6)

38.  As I receive Communion, I put myself in remembrance of what Jesus did for me through His death on the cross.  Because of Jesus I am redeemed from the curse of the law.  (I Cor. 11:25-56; Galatians 3:13)

39.  I refuse to allow envy and strife into my heart.  I refuse to give the devil a license to bring confusion and every evil work into my life.  (James 3:16)

40.  Jesus is the High Priest of my profession, therefore, I hold fast to it.  (Heb. 4:14)

41.  I flow in the fruit of the spirit.  I allow love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and temperance to grow and develop in my life.  (Gal. 5:22-23)

42.  I am strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.  (Eph. 6:10)

43.  I am obedient to the commandment of Jesus.  I love others as He has loved me.  (John 13:34)

44.  I give thanks to the Lord for He is good.  His love and mercy endure forever.  (Ps 136:1)

45.  I eagerly pursue and seek to acquire love.  I make it my aim and my great quest in life.  (I Cor. 14:1 AMP)

46.  God is love.  As I dwell and continue in God, He dwells and continues in me; and love is brought to completion and attains perfection in me.  (I John 4:16-17 AMP)

47.  What things soever I desire, when I pray, I believe that I receive and I shall have them!  (Mark 11:24)

48.  The Lord blesses me for I am righteous.  He surrounds me with favor as with a shield.  (Ps. 5:12)

49.  As I speak in faith, I do not doubt in my heart.  I believe those things which I say shall come to pass.  I have what I say.  (Mark 11:23)

50.  In the presence of God there are glory and honor and strength and gladness.  (I Chron. 16:27)

51.  I am blessed when I come in and blessed when I go out.  (Deut. 28:6)

52.  I have received God’s overflowing grace and the free gift of righteousness.  Therefore, I reign in life as a king through Jesus Christ.  (Rom. 5:17 AMP)

53.  I resist the devil steadfastly.  He will not devour me, because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. (I Peter 5:8-9; I John 4:4)

54.  I am in Christ Jesus.  I do not walk after the flesh, but after the Spirit.  Therefore I am free of condemnation.  (Rom. 8:1)

55.  I attend to God’s Word, and incline my ears to His sayings.  I will not let His Word depart from my eyes.  I will keep it in the midst of my heart.  I keep my heart with all diligence for out of it are the issues of life.  (Proverbs 4:20-21, 23)

56.  I believe that Jesus is the Christ – the Anointed One.  I am born of God and I overcome the world.  (I John 5:1,4)

57.  God is holy.  Therefore I am also holy in all my conduct and manner of living.  (I Peter 1:15 AMP)

58.  The day of the Lord is coming soon.  He will show wonders in Heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath.  I prepare myself for that great and notable day.  (Acts 2:19-20)

59.  Greater is He Who lives in me than he that is in the world.  (I John 4:4)

60.  Without faith it is impossible to please God.  Therefore, I am determined to live by faith so that I will always please Him.  (Heb. 11:6)

61.  When I speak in an unknown tongue, I do not speak unto men, but unto God.  In the Spirit I speak mysteries and receive understanding.  (I Cor. 14:2)

62.  I live a separated life unto God and I am like a watered garden, and a spring of water, whose waters fail not.  (Is. 58:11)

63.  I abide and dwell in Jesus so that I bear abundant fruit.  (John 15:5 AMP)

64.  Jesus, the Anointed One and His Anointing has removed every burden and destroyed every yoke in my life.  (Is. 10:27)

65.  I do not fear for God is my shield and my exceeding great reward!  (Gen. 15:1)

 66.  All my children are taught of the Lord and great is their peace.  (Is. 54:13)

67.  I do the works of Jesus because I believe on Him.  (John 14:12)

68.  The Lord is my helper, and I do not fear what man shall do to me.  The Lord never leaves me, nor forsakes me.  (Heb. 13:5-6)

69.  I am not barren or unfruitful in the knowledge of the Lord for I give diligence to let the fruit of the spirit abound in my life.  (II Peter 1:5-8)

70.  Because of the blood of Jesus, God forgives my sins and cleanses me from all unrighteousness.  (I John 1:9)

71.  I endure hard times as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.  I stand firm for God has given me the victory.  (II Tim. 2:3)

72.  Jesus is not ashamed of me; therefore, I am not ashamed.  (Heb. 2:11)

 73.  I am not ignorant of Satan’s devices.  I determine to walk in love and refuse to allow him to take advantage of me.  (II Cor. 2:10-11)

74.  I walk by faith and not by sight.  I allow God to move in my life by faith.  (II Cor. 5:7)

75.  God surrounds me with favor as with a shield.  I am one of God’s favorites!  (Ps. 5:12)

 76.  I determine to walk in love and to forgive others, even as God for Christ’s sake has forgiven me.  (Eph. 4:32)

 77.  God has set before me life and death, blessing and cursing.  I choose life.  I choose God’s blessings.  (Deut. 30:19)

 78.  Jesus took my infirmities and bore my sicknesses.  By His stripes I am healed!  (Matt 8:17; I Peter 2:24)

 79.  I do not defile the temple of God.  I walk in holiness.  (I Cor. 3:17)

 80.  My God supplies all my needs according to His riches in Glory.  (Phil. 4:19)

 81.  I fight the good fight of faith.  It’s a good fight because Jesus has already won it for me.  (I Tim. 6:12)

 82.  I am not weak in faith, considering my own body.  I consider Jesus.  I believe the promises of God.  (Rom. 4:19-21)

 83.  God has delivered me out of the kingdom of darkness and transferred me into the kingdom of the Son of His love.  (Col. 1:13 AMP)

 84.  Jesus has destroyed him that had the power of death.  Therefore, I do not have to live in bondage to the fear of death.  (Heb 2:14-15)

 85.  I obey God and keep my heart perfect toward Him.  The Lord shows Himself strong in my behalf.  (II Chron. 16:9)

 86. The mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed, but God’s mercy and kindness do not depart from me.  Neither is the covenant of His peace removed from me.  (Is. 54:10)

 87.  When I am afflicted or in trouble, I pray.  The Lord delivers me out of all my afflictions.  (James 5:13; Ps. 34:19)

 88.  God has given me all things that pertain to life and godliness.  (II Peter 1:3)

 89.  I am firm in faith.  I am rooted, established, strong, immovable and determined.  I am determined to triumph over the devil.  (I Peter 5:9)

 90.  I lay aside every weight which so easily besets me.  (Heb 12:1)

 91.  I live the kind of life God intends for me to live by exchanging my thoughts and ways for His.  (Is. 55:6-11)

 92.  The Spirit of the Lord is upon me.  He has anointed me!  (Luke 4:18)

 93.  God’s Word is forever settled in Heaven.  It will never change.  (Ps. 119:89)

 94.  Jesus has given me His peace.  I do not let my heart be troubled, neither am I afraid.  (John 14:27)

 95.  I will be ready when Jesus comes.  Therefore, I set my affection on things above, not on things of the earth.  (Col. 3:2)

96.  I am determined to know Jesus and the power of His resurrection.  (Phil. 3:10)

97.  The Lord has pleasure in my prosperity.  I prosper in every area of my life.  (Ps. 35:27)

 98.  I open my mouth boldly and make known the gospel of Jesus Christ.  (Eph. 6:19)

 99.  I am willing and obedient.  I always eat the good of the land.  (Is. 1:19)

 100.  I walk by faith and not by sight!  (II Cor. 5:7)
         
         
~HOLD ON TO JESUS~

When trials of life assail you
or storm clouds come your way,
Hold on by faith to Jesus
you'll have a brighter day.

When problems of this world
seem to weigh you down
Look up to the Savior,
He can always be found.

The trying of our faith works patience,
it gives hope in our life,
We have a blessed Redeemer
who took away our sin and strife.

Though circumstances may look bleak
remember, things are not always as they seem,
For we have a Loving Savior
He is always working behind the scenes.

There is nothing God cannot handle
No problem is to big for Him to work out,
Look up to the King of Kings,
trust fully in Him and never doubt.

Jesus is the door which leads to life eternal,
there is only one way to God
When we enter through the straight gate,
we find help in this land we now trod.

The enemy may rage
but greater is our God within,
Hold on to the Lord,
storms of life always have to end.

Blessings In Christ,
Jo Ann Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment