Monday, July 22, 2013

IF YOU BELIEVE



IF YOU ARE A BELIEVER AND BELIEVE GOD, THEN ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. OTHERWISE YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN WHERE NO NEEDED MIRACLES REALLY HAPPEN!

Mark 9:23 Jesus said to him, "If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes."
24 Immediately the father of the child cried out and said with tears, "Lord, I believe; help my unbelief!"
25 When Jesus saw that the people came running together, He rebuked the unclean spirit, saying to it, "Deaf and dumb spirit, I command you, come out of him and enter him no more!"
26 Then the spirit cried out, convulsed him greatly, and came out of him. And he became as one dead, so that many said, "He is dead."
27 But Jesus took him by the hand and lifted him up, and he arose!

AND IF YOU ARE AN UNBELIEVER OF COURSE YOU DON'T BELIEVE THAT UNCLEAN SPIRITS CAUSE SICKNESS AND PROBLEMS IN THE LIVES OF PEOPLE WHICH TRUE BORN AGAIN SPIRIT FILLED CHRISTIANS CAN DEAL WITH:

MARK 16:17And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; 18 they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover."

SINCE IT'S NOT BY MIGHT NOR BY POWER BUT BY GOD'S SPIRIT, IT MAKES SENSE THAT GOD HAS TO DO EVERYTHING IN OUR LIVES INCLUDING MAKING A MOUNTAIN INTO A PLAIN?

ZECHARIAH 4:6 So he answered and said to me: " This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: ' Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,' Says the LORD of hosts. 7 ' Who are you, O great mountain? Before Zerubbabel you shall become a plain! And he shall bring forth the capstone With shouts of "Grace, grace to it!" '

WAKE UP
What is satan stealing from you? Is he stealing your health? Is he stealing your finances? Is he stealing your relationships? What area of your life is he targeting? Is he stealing your peace? Now is the time you must come to realize My children that he is defeated. He is a defeated foe. The ground that he stakes out in your life is not his. He is trespassing. Walk with Me and he cannot tag along.
Whatever you are fighting against right now, do not fight alone. Fight with Me by your side. He has already been defeated. In walking in unbelief you achieve his goal for him. You believe his lie and give him ground. He bases his existence in your life on a lie. My children must rise up against him now. My children must do battle against him now, he is a defeated foe. Instead of believing his lies, you must pick up your weapons and fight against him.
The battle is in your mind. Knowing that you are fighting against something or someone who has already been defeated is the most important tool. My army needs to come to life. my army needs to be fed this knowledge. He is done defeating My children. My children are called upon now to rise up against him and his minions. He can no longer take from, steal, ruin, or deceive any of My children.
Wake up My children to who you are in Me. I am the I AM, the creator of all things. He is nothing. Enough now, reclaim your territory. My children, I love you. You must fight to rest in Me, you must fight to rest.
God can and will heal your wounds; after all, His banner over you is love. (Song of Solomon 2:4)
God has delivered you before, hasn't He? If He delivered you before, then you should be confident that He will come to your rescue again.
We cannot stand through the storms of life based on someone else's faith. We must be fully assured in our own hearts and minds.
WALTER KAMBULOW
VICTORY MINISTRIES
FACEBOOK: WALT KAM

No comments:

Post a Comment