Saturday, July 6, 2013

My Jesus is a Man of War



My Jesus is a Man of War

(Exodus 15:3, . Revelation 19:11, Author Unknown)

Some think of Jesus calm and shy
And quite as a mouse.
But I see Jesus as my Lord
And guard of all my house.

Some say He’s tender, meek and mild
And doesn’t raise His voice.
But I can see Him charge through Hell
To give to man his choice.

Some say His hands are always clean
He won’t let His feelings show.
But I can see Him roll His sleeves
And fight off every foe.

My Jesus walks  through Hell itself
To set the captives free.
My Jesus upturned the table tops
To gain His victory.

He bore my sins upon a cross
My sorrows in His hand.
My whipping for unrighteousness
My pain He did withstand.

He took my stripes to make me well
My crown of thorns He wore.
And all my fears He crucified
And all my shame He bore.

My Jesus is a Man of men,
A Warrior brave and bold.
My King of Kings and Lord of Lords
Yes, He all Victory gives and holds.

MONEY ANSWERS ALL THINGS

Ecclesiastes 10:19 (Good News Translation) Feasting makes you happy and wine cheers you up, but you can't have either without money.

LETS FACE IT MONEY IS AND ESSENTIAL PART OF OUR SOCIETY, THERE ARE THOSE THAT HAVE AND THOSE THAT DON'T. MONEY IN AND OF IT SELF IS NOT SIN JUST THE LOVE OF IT. GOD ISN'T OPPOSED OF YOU HAVING IT AT ALL BUT TO BE WISE WITH IT.

GOD WORD HAS A LOT TO SAY CONCERNING BEING PROSPEROUS AND BEING IN HEALTH AS YOUR SOUL PROSPERS. WE MUST LOOK FOR THE BALANCE WHICH IS MOST IMPORTANT. I WOULD RATHER HAVE THE ANSWER THAN NOT.

WALTER KAMBULOW
VICTORY MINISTRIES




No comments:

Post a Comment